It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Students Celebrate 'Incest Fest'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The so-called brainiacs at Harvard aren't as smart as everyone thinks. :shk:
With deadly diseases, and other diseases, going around, why would anyone
take a risk like this? It's sheer stupidity.

The College Fix

Later this semester at Harvard, students will pause from studying things like philosophy, history, or the sciences, in order to celebrate something called “Incest-Fest.”

Incest-Fest is, essentially, a campus party where making out and hooking up with as many people as possible is the goal. It gets the “incest” name because the event is open only to residents of Kirkland house–one of Harvard’s undergraduate residences. Thus, students who are living together (as if they were members of the same family, get it?? Incest? So funny, right?) are having sex with one another.

America, this is your best and brightest. Are you proud?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You know, I don't know when college students started engaging in indiscriminate sex but I am shocked let me tell ya

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Most of our Politicians went to this school or to schools like this. Not surprising at all really. Sad, but not surprising.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
These are under graduates.... Who thinks they can ace things lol... they will learn their lessons

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So many of my extorted tax funds will later fund their penicillin shots or, god forbid, immune boosting cocktails, in the years to come?

Not to mention the illegitimate spawn of such egghead jackassery.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Well horny college kids are horny college kids, I would not think it would matter what school they attend, and I'm pretty sure their mental faculties are not hampered by getting laid.

I mean come on how many business giants and genius's in the world have gone out and had wild parties which either lead to an illegitimate love child or an affair, I would bet quite a few.

Humans will be human...
edit on 10-10-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
You know, I don't know when college students started engaging in indiscriminate sex but I am shocked let me tell ya

Of course they are going to engage in indiscriminate sex .. but this is obviously different.
I'm glad my kid and my money aren't going to Harvard. These idiots have no respect for the
deadly diseases that are out there .. and no respect for themselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Right, because those who don't go to Harvard don't participate in indiscriminate sex.

Who cares. Love how you want to dictate other's sex lives.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Right, because those who don't go to Harvard don't participate in indiscriminate sex.

Who cares. Love how you want to dictate other's sex lives.

I don't see her dictating anyone's sex life. Just expressing disaproval of what any health professional would classify as risky and irresponsible behavior.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This isn't new. They just advertised this one. Look at the olympics village as an example. And sex in college...Oh! nooooo! ♫♪ Brown Chicken Brown Cow ♪♫
The horror. Jeez! Sex and colledge go together like herpes and Pamela Anderson...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have no idea what is shocking about this. It is college afterall. Making out with many people is the norm, and pretty fun

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The so-called brainiacs at Harvard aren't as smart as everyone thinks. :shk:

America, this is your best and brightest. Are you proud?

If this is the premise you're going by then it's no surprise you're shocked. The wealthiest and most powerful among us are also most sexually deviant. Honey, it's been that way forever. It doesn't make them smart, it only means they lack more empathy then the common man.

They're horny college kids. Just because the college is Harvard, that doesn't change that fact. Rutgers, ASU, Yale. they're all the same.

Sounds like an orgy with a catchy name is all. Where did orgy's originate? Greece. What are frat houses named after? Greek words. Do the math. They're just keeping the faith so don't worry. When they graduate college they'll also graduate from a frat house "incest fest" to a swingers club. Same STD's, just more grown up.

You can despise them all you want, just don't have sex with them. You WILL catch something.

edit on 10-10-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I engage in sex with multiple partners daily. Why is this such a big deal?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
LoL...Maybe they heard the Joke "The closer to kin the deeper it goes in"

It's just propaganda against an "elite" school...Maybe they'll catch something that will make them grow up to be more responsible...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The toga party from Animal House flashed through my mind when I read this post. Some things never change.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Leave these Harvard students alone!

They have a Right to party like it's 1999. Harvard's education produces such rock stars as this chick www.abovetopsecret.com... 11 lies about the Federal Reserve.... Article which immediately gets DEBUNKED!

They have to know they are empty heads being spoon fed garbage that will soon lead to their demise. They deserve the Right to slowly kill themselves in any way they can taking as many fellow Harvard students with them as possible. You would deny them this right?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

If you accept the fact that humanity is a Pathocracy, rule by psychopaths, now that they destroyed the preexisting sense of morality(reason why atheists turn of the century where obsessed with destroying Christianity) , they will seek to make their natural state socially acceptable. Hence why psychopaths are big supporters of the gay agenda

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

Changing the hand you masterbate with is not considered multiple partners

neither is having two browsers open.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Why would Harvard allow them to advertise this?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

I bet you draw little faces on your fingers also.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join