It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon with an atmosphere

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
why is this guys picture more clearer and in focus than what Nasa gives us. Come on Nasas isnt giving us the real moon pictures.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

why is this guys picture more clearer and in focus than what Nasa gives us. Come on Nasas isnt giving us the real moon pictures.

Please tell me you're joking.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I would get my eyes checked if I was you! It's an ok image its not sharp that's for certain!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

That is a profoundly - jaw-droppingly - ignorant statement.

You could have simply asked for better-resolution images from NASA. The request would have been answered, and you would have been seen as a curious and open-minded individual.

Instead, you assumed that NASA hadn't released them, and on the basis of this assumption you made a rather offensive accusation. I won't say what that makes you look like.

At any rate, here is a link to 817,358 images (and counting) from the Lunar Reconnaisance Orbiter. Over half-a-million of these images have resolutions better than 1-meter per pixel. NASA makes these images (and millions more) freely available to anyone who is curious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join