It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hi caladonea. I erased my last post because it showed up in the quote box.

Do you feel it was prophetic? IMO it was.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I think that most people have done some wrong things in their past and hurt peoples feelings; I am no exception; however currently and in my recent and not so recent past; I have not.

My question to you is: are you talking about past transgressions or recent ones?

Also...I believe that people believe in black magic etc. ...but I also believe that it has no power over me.

If it was recent then i am sure you would already know. In other words, if you hurt someones feelings then usually that person will curse you soon afterwards.

As for 'transgressional' curses i assume you mean something like a '4th generational curse' or curse from the previous time you existed in physical form on this planet.
i added a posting to www.abovetopsecret.com... concerning a '4th generational curse'. It might be useful.

Or does 'transgressions' mean something you did years ago and 'recent' means something you did last week for example ?

The only ones that the majik has no effect on are true Christians. Sorry, but thats how things stand.

If you havn't done anything bad to others then there is nothing to fear.

Note: in dreams i and others have seen hollow houses often charred or painted black. i believe they resemble greed and pain. In terms of mortgage payments / rent houses often chain the poor person to that house and suck the life out of them. Hence houses are seen as lifeless, dead and in some cases fat at the base because they cost so much.

Your house with a bow might be a present. However they always cost lots of hard erned cash
edit on 9-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by will615

I really don't know (at this time) if it was prophetic or not. Why do you think it is prophetic?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The 3 main images in your dream were 1) the doors; 2) the hallway 3) black paper and bows.

Doors are significant symbols as they represent opportunities for self-discovery or adventures ahead. When you open a door, you are initiating the action, meaning you are ready for whatever lies ahead...in other words, "bring it on."

A hallway represents transition...going from one "room" to another. Rooms are aspects of yourself. The fact that all the doors were closed along the hallway means you're not quite sure yet what lies behind them, but you opened your door into the hallway, so you are ready to find out.

Black represents the unknown or the mysteries in your subconscious mind. It has been associated with despair, mourning, confusion ("in the dark") and the unknown. The fact that only the bottom half of the doors were covered in black paper tells me you are not totally in the dark and are aware of the dangers that may lurk when you decide to explore and investigate the unknown.

Whatever you are about to engage in, remain cautious and aware of the hidden dangers that lurk in the shadows. Protect yourself and remember that it's only "paper" and YOU can rip it apart and shred it if you choose to. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by will615

I really don't know (at this time) if it was prophetic or not. Why do you think it is prophetic?

She implied to you that the black wrap fits both occassions. What does Halloween represent? Pretty much everything dark and scary right? So the elections could be a welcoming of dark and scary times ahead. More so than now.
edit on 9-10-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Thank you for your input. I really appreciate all that you said.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thank you to all who have participated in this thread and tried to help me.

I am grateful.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

As many individuals are aware, dreams are a manifestation of our subconscious. Now that could entail examples of things have not yet happened as well as give you a chance to take a deeper look at yourself, in addition to realizing that even in precognitive dreams they are merely giving you hints while also displaying subliminal messages for you to perceive whichever way you determine is best. However, my suggestion to you is that you look at ALL related factors(or as many as you can determine) because sometimes you need to think outside the box as well as right in front of you to discover deeper meanings. Now i believe that dreams are significant in ALL ways they are perceived, because dreams come from our subconscious...which is universal. So my views on this particular dream are that the message is that the path(door could represent path) would be half covered in darkness around hallow's eve and the election. Or in simple terms things could get...complicated around then. I believe that based on a lot of evidence we have in addition to the subconscious meanings others have pointed out. With dreams there is always more to them you have to consider. I don't like to rule anything out until it should be, but i would say it would be extremely unlikely that someone would be trying to cast a spell on you or anyone in your vicinity. Besides those are done over the cover of darkness anyway. Though those could also perhaps be markers for moving people in the event of an emergency, that are disguised passively.
edit on 10-10-2012 by eyezenmaitreya because: Sorry for the long post, but i wanted people to consider anything that might have been overlooked...or just not considered.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I am given that you were shown this, so that you may realize that there are others around you that are of below or dark, and they are trying to persuade you to their side. It was more of a sign to trigger you to be more watchful of your surroundings, and some may not be what they appear to be.

I will respond in more detail, via private message.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join