It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red bull live jump from space and ufos RIGHT NOW??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This is the link for the youtube live that was to start in 20 mins from now but it opened and i see ufos... what are those?

RED BULL LIVE

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
LOL those are balloons. That LOL wasn't laughing at you btw, I thought the same thing when I first clicked it on for several seconds. Don't know what your reasoning was but the balloons were the first thing I saw when the video came on and I thought it was a view from space the stationary balloons were stars, and after about 30 seconds realized they were still on the ground.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

thats funny! i seen the lights move as well!
perhaps they are helicopters in the distance to steer any air traffic clear of the area
so buddy doesn't have a mid air collision on his way down! ???

just a thought,but,i really don't know what they are!
maybe th e.t.'s are there to help,just in case this fool gets into trouble!!!

what is the point of this jump again?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
how long till the jump

edit...just seen the countdown clock doh
edit on 9-10-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Gutted. Every time I click the link my phone cuts the infoweb off. I've tried 6 times! Must be too much traffic or something.
I'll have to watch a repeat later.
Thanks for the link anyway.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
now the sun came up looks like balloons indeed... my bad
just got excited cause the live feed started 20 mins before from the time it should. and i saw in the dark 2 shiny objects moving iregularly so... anyway still cool thing to see the guy jump down.. we might even see a mothership as he ascends! :p

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

those balloons do move a little fast don´t they?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
About to watch! And good point about UFOs. A live feed from the outer edges of Earth for the next few hours. 20 second delay though so they can pull the plug on anything mysterious. But perhaps they'll be up there watching
Certainly, with its implications to find methods of emergency procedures for those on space missions at that altitude - it's quite a fantastic moment to watch live. And also just awesome!

Live stream on YouTube below! Damn, they just moved the launch back by 3 hours.

Flagged for awareness.

edit on 9-10-2012 by markymint because: Added video feed

edit on 9-10-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
This is the link for the youtube live that was to start in 20 mins from now but it opened and i see ufos... what are those?

RED BULL LIVE

Small dots of floating helium filled reality leaves me with a funny taste in my mouth. Either that or this polony is rancid. Gak, pthoohey. anywahh..

I'm interested in this more for the fact that the guy might die!.. or may have died. I haven't actually checked properly yet. So in a way, for me, time travel is right around the corner. I just have to read.

ha.. read.. as if my eye are not busy enough deciphering this mesmerising array of pixels and .. no, wait, thats just the telly on a dead channel.

All is well.

*sticks flag in head, stares at sky.. *

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
uuummmm weather hold? Theres not a cloud in the sky! Must be in a hold for ufo traffic

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun
uuummmm weather hold? Theres not a cloud in the sky! Must be in a hold for ufo traffic

Winds maybe?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

RED BULL LIVE

this is cool...thanks for the link... saved me some time looking for it....but the drink "red bull" sucks, well, for me anyway. tastes like sugared chemicals.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Winds maybe?

aren't we supoosed to be getting a giant solar flare hitting us soon?....thought i saw that somewhere...maybe here www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

RED BULL LIVE

this is cool...thanks for the link... saved me some time looking for it....but the drink "red bull" sucks, well, for me anyway. tastes like sugared chemicals.

Sugar, various caffeine compounds, and a little tasteless (if even mildly sweet) thing called taurine.

You cannot make caffeine palatable. It's bitter as hell, so to get you to drink so much, lets add 17 tsp of sugar.

gives you wings ok... but it's not supposed to be on your doodle.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Mission on hold due to cold fronts coming in. The other two threads have gone over all of this.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Surface wind is only 1.3 mph. Probably easier than trying to explain how hes trying to unpucker his butthole!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Surface wind is only 1.3 mph. Probably easier than trying to explain how hes trying to unpucker his butthole!

Winds aloft could be different (he is going up 120,000 feet).

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is so cool i hope he makes it ok.

I watch on vid on youtub that said he would break

the sound barrier any truth to that?

What effect will that have on the human body?

Will he black out and crash?
edit on 9-10-2012 by grayghost because: spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayghost

...Will he black out and crash?

I wonder if he has a fail-safe mechanism on his parachute that would automatically deploy it below a certain altitude if he blacks out.

edit on 10/9/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Those lights in the sky are starting to flash now..
Also a couple more than there was?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join