It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red bull live jump from space and ufos RIGHT NOW??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

its been called off till tomorrow

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
and when they had the chance to jump the radio stoped working. UNLEASH THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yeah, I was outside with my binoculars, ready to watch the balloon and capsule ascend, when they called it off. I'm only 90 miles from Roswell, so I thought I could see it as a bright dot in the sky.

It is a bit too windy out here, though, which is typical for fall in this area of the the world. You can count on wind every day for a long time now. They should have done this in the summertime when the winds are light, and sometimes non-existant.

Good advertising for Red Bull, though, as they drag this out. I don't see the weather conditions being favorable any time soon, due to approaching fronts from the north.

However, if he manages to take off tomorrow, I'll be out in the open field with my binoculars and my camera. Go Felix!!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
And like i expected they pussied out because of a tiny bit of wind...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Whats the exact time tomorrow this is going to happen? If you can.. give me Central time. I have to go off at 7:50 am.

I thought the CGI clip was really cool. I would hope they are going to have cameras rolling the whole way and actually show you the same kind of stuff live they showed in the CGI.

I'm wondering where the free faller will come down. As he goes up in the balloon, the earth is spinning away beneath him. As he comes down, too the earth is still spinning away. This isn't like jumping out of a plane into very close to the ground enemy territory. I'd imagine he could come down many miles from Roswell. Is this assumption incorrect?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

The video won't play on mobile devices. I can't watch it either but saw it said gusty winds aborted the mission

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't know where people are getting tomorrow from.

I've seen Thursday said like 5 times now. Not linking to every article but heres one.

abcnews.go.com...

hen he does take the leap, which may be Thursday, the skydiver will break the world record for highest skydive, falling 23 miles and accelerating from zero to 690 miles per hour in 35 seconds, and become supersonic for almost a minute of the roughly 10-minute leap.

and even that isn't confirmed. They can't give an exact date cause weather messes things up.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Mission on hold due to cold fronts coming in. The other two threads have gone over all of this.
reply to post by MmmPie

I would think that would be beneficial considering they said it was a possibility this guys blood could boil.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So is there a reason this is happening in roswell new mexico? Am I the only one that thinks it´s a bit strange?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Yep you are. Probably for the wrong reason though. Personally I think this is just a stunt by Red Bull to get more business.I'm willing to bet this probably won't even happen.They'll keep delaying it more and more.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yeah, it´s I guess your right!

Watching all that balloon action reminds me of that weather balloon excuse by the airforce back then. Project mogul.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Roswell is the home of the commercial American spaceport spaceportamerica.com... thanks to sir Branson of virgin galactic

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Did you just discover television? The internet? The link you provided was to a CGI - and artists conception of a future event. Apologies for coming on strong. But if you are linking the to this particular video and experiences shock and awe, suggest some surfing before additional posting.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

And maybe if you were here yesterday and clicked the OP's link, you would have seen it was an actual live shot from when the event was supposed to take place. It was postponed.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So.... now its sposed to be Sunday the 14th? Early on the west coast. See the OP's link on page 1 for loco launch times. And what is that buzzing the camera at :51 seconds? Oh, just a fly.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by hesse

Yep you are. Probably for the wrong reason though. Personally I think this is just a stunt by Red Bull to get more business.I'm willing to bet this probably won't even happen.They'll keep delaying it more and more.

From that statement, I'm guessing you probably weren't watching the coverage. It was obvious that there was too much wind when they called it off.

I'm pretty sure that Felix and company fully intend to follow through when the conditions are right.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by iwontrun

OK, thanks.. I didn´t know about that yet!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So should be today.. maybe he can have a kit kat while up there..

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
it's really a top secret temporal experiment.

he's going to go missing and he's going to end up in July 1947 and start the whole Roswell UFO conspiracy

I guess there really was a balloon after all

edit on 14-10-2012 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
only 4 hours to the big jump hope all goes well this time

good luck felix

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join