It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another TSA Story - Man Claims he was hit in his testicles for opting out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Source

They just keep pushing and pushing - and in this case looks like punishment for not wanting to get irradated.
where are the unions - where is the all for one and one for all - where is self respect - where is our solidarity ?

I guess everyone is feeling so vulnerable they dont want any more to deal with - thats what I think. at least I can't handle anymroe Bad News or un foreseen legal entanglements.

edit on 8-10-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I did read about the nutcracking incident this morning. The article states that more intense and upsetting groping sessions are given to people who opt out of the scanners.

I have given up flying because of the TSA. Not only do they get their hands in your pants, but they also help themselves to whatever is in your luggage that they take a fancy to. Yet, we're supposed to support this, and to feel safe.

I had to go to California recently for family business. I drove the 1200 miles (2400 round trip) instead of flying. I refuse to give one dime to the airlines because they allow this. Airports and airlines are, technically, private property. I am appalled that people allow themselves to be treated this way. I have relatives who fly all the time, they laugh at me because I refuse to be treated like cattle. I feel sorry for them because they repeatedly go through the scanners, and then wonder why they feel ill during their vacations.

I swear the TSA couldn't get any worse if they went through the prisons and hired people that way.

I'm pretty sure our roadways will be next. As I was going through New Mexico, they had a border patrol stop. You drive up, some totally unfriendly a-hole asks if you're a citizen....you say yes, they wave you through. One person in the car ahead of me was confused or something (they looked old), didn't say the right thing and started to drive away. The border patrol officers started screaming "STOP" and went for their weapons. WTF??? They ran after the car with weapons drawn, and the car stopped. I'm sure the driver was confused.

I sat there in disbelief. Going for their weapons?

Welcome to the new police states of Amerika.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I just say I was born in a hospital in North Carolina - Ive been told. and so far they haven't pressed me on the issue - I refuse to align myself with that criminal organization corporation named UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Citiizen... I'm not an employee of it and if I were I would quit. and become a consciencous objector.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I gotta agree with you there. I have a friend whose children are all born at home, and this person refuses to have birth certificates for the kids, saying that it is a contract with an entity which then claims ownership of the children. The parents never got a marriage license either. They believe their only contract is with God and not the state.

I am always supportive of people who live their convictions.

As for flying, not going to do it, which makes me sad, because I have one child in upstate NY, and it is just too far for me to drive with rheumatoid arthritis. The Cali trip was hard enough on me.

But I won't cave in. The day the airlines stop the TSA's insanity will be the day I buy a ticket. Until then, not a dime from me.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I did read about the nutcracking incident this morning. The article states that more intense and upsetting groping sessions are given to people who opt out of the scanners.

I have given up flying because of the TSA. Not only do they get their hands in your pants, but they also help themselves to whatever is in your luggage that they take a fancy to. Yet, we're supposed to support this, and to feel safe.

I had to go to California recently for family business. I drove the 1200 miles (2400 round trip) instead of flying. I refuse to give one dime to the airlines because they allow this. Airports and airlines are, technically, private property. I am appalled that people allow themselves to be treated this way. I have relatives who fly all the time, they laugh at me because I refuse to be treated like cattle. I feel sorry for them because they repeatedly go through the scanners, and then wonder why they feel ill during their vacations.

I swear the TSA couldn't get any worse if they went through the prisons and hired people that way.

I'm pretty sure our roadways will be next. As I was going through New Mexico, they had a border patrol stop. You drive up, some totally unfriendly a-hole asks if you're a citizen....you say yes, they wave you through. One person in the car ahead of me was confused or something (they looked old), didn't say the right thing and started to drive away. The border patrol officers started screaming "STOP" and went for their weapons. WTF??? They ran after the car with weapons drawn, and the car stopped. I'm sure the driver was confused.

I sat there in disbelief. Going for their weapons?

Welcome to the new police states of Amerika.

For what its worth, I support the border patrol stops whole heartedly. They don't do enough, honestly. That one in Sierra Blanca has been around as long I can remember (been driving through there since I was 5 that I recall).

I don't support our war on drugs. But the human trafficking.....yeah. That is a special kind of evil and we HAVE to put a stop to. And even old people are perverts....as many recent news stories show.

I am a well known hard line Liberty lover around these parts. I will never support law enforcement. But what you refer to above...that is normal, it is called for, and it is moral. Just a simple "Declare your citizenship" is all you will ever answer, unless there is something not passing the "sniff test".
edit on 8-10-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join