The Aliens are here.

page: 1
10
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Human beings are now just beginning to develop practical and workable cloak technology that allows physical objects to be rendered indiscernable (invisible) against their backdrop. I find this technology interesting and more so when considering it against the possibilties of use by Alien visitors.

if Aliens are really here then surely they will be using much more advanced forms of the visibility technology we humans are presently developing. This not just to their aerial vehicles but also to their own humonoid forms when walking around outside their craft.

I wonder what people think about this?

And if the technology can be used to render aliens invisible surely the technology is mallable to extrapolate the manipulation of light to create an artfical exterior form. The illusion of human appearance.

With the recent developes in human visibility technology it certainly makes me postulate do the aliens walk agmonst us?




posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


I think that when the day comes that there are ZERO UFO reports, and no UFOs are to be seen anywhere in the sky by anyone ever again is when stealth technology will be working.

Even then, people would still freak out over Venus, satellites, Chinese lanterns, conventional aircraft, clouds and all the other sundry sorts of things they tend to freak out about due their ignorance being roughly equivalent to their desire to see 'something'.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 


Druscilla if hypothetically you were to see a Ufo close enough to squash your doubts would you dismiss it the next day as a creation of your imagination?



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Druscilla
 


Druscilla if hypothetically you were to see a Ufo close enough to squash your doubts would you dismiss it the next day as a creation of your imagination?


I would dismiss it in a minute and continue on with my regular life. If aliens are here, whether friendly or not, there's not a damn thing I could do about it.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Would be very interesting to see what 2020 would be like, Lets hope the economy will advance before technology as advancing technology depends on the state of the economy & global issues.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
On the flip side, maybe reality, and the universe itself is a cloaking device so WE CAN be seen.

Just a thought
edit on 8-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Considering the common lag in technological disclosure from discovery to public release, not only is it possible that aliens are using advanced invisibility tech, it is possible that humans are using it as well. Probably secret spies from DARPA or Halliburton.

Right now I'm shooting dirty looks in all directions, hoping to catch some invisible presence by chance and convey my disapproval.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


I think if they could come here, in a totally undetectable manner, and witness just half of the things most of us tend to do when we think nobody is looking... then they left in a hurry and slapped a big ole' "Biohazard" sticker over the earth on their intergalactic map.



~Heff
edit on 10/8/12 by Hefficide because: grammar



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


I think that when the day comes that there are ZERO UFO reports, and no UFOs are to be seen anywhere in the sky by anyone ever again is when stealth technology will be working.

Even then, people would still freak out over Venus, satellites, Chinese lanterns, conventional aircraft, clouds and all the other sundry sorts of things they tend to freak out about due their ignorance being roughly equivalent to their desire to see 'something'.



Yeah, because people are so freaking stupid that they can't tell the difference between a stationary planet and a flying saucer. I can't count the number of times I've looked up and seen a police helicopter, but confused it for cosmos-traversing aliens.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If it was possible for aliens to visit earth with their cloak & shields coming from space, it would be likely to find aliens using their invisible cloak shield to lower down to the dark depths of the ocean & setup down their.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure
 


My belief is the craft exert a gravitation force around craft so in the water its like a protecting envelope aroudn the craft that also can be used to warp light around body of craft. Physical reality becomes very malleable with use of gravity to twist and turn it to shape a need.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I saw a show on The Science Channel where Michio Kaku applied this logic to the possibility of time travel existing in our future. He says that many people dismiss the possibility of a time machine being built in the future because they would have traveled back to our era. Dr, Kaku says that cloaking and invisibility tech will be developed long before time travel, and would be worn in an effort to not change the past.

So perhaps we are completely surrounded by time travelers and aliens
edit on 8-10-2012 by Josephus because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-10-2012 by Josephus because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus
 


yes very much in agreeance there.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
I saw a show on The Science Channel where Michio Kaku applied this logic to the possibility of time travel existing in our future. He says that many people dismiss the possibility of a time machine being built in the future because they would have traveled back to our era. Dr, Kaku says that cloaking and invisibility tech will be developed long before time travel, and would be worn in an effort to not change the past.

So perhaps we are completely surrounded by time travelers and aliens
edit on 8-10-2012 by Josephus because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-10-2012 by Josephus because: (no reason given)



Interesting!! and what did you think of michio kaku opioin theory? i might look for the documentry



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Human beings are now just beginning to develop practical and workable cloak technology that allows physical objects to be rendered indiscernable (invisible) against their backdrop. I find this technology interesting and more so when considering it against the possibilties of use by Alien visitors.

if Aliens are really here then surely they will be using much more advanced forms of the visibility technology we humans are presently developing. This not just to their aerial vehicles but also to their own humonoid forms when walking around outside their craft.

I wonder what people think about this?

And if the technology can be used to render aliens invisible surely the technology is mallable to extrapolate the manipulation of light to create an artfical exterior form. The illusion of human appearance.

With the recent developes in human visibility technology it certainly makes me postulate do the aliens walk agmonst us?


Maybe it depends on how advanced their civilization is. In the case of Gary Wilcox, the martians stated (if true)
That they were amazed that he saw their craft. They were not supposed to see the craft within 100 or so feet.

I thought that statement was quite interesting and the fact that he never accepted money or notoriety for his statement and was of high character. The incident happened in 1964, April 24.

I noticed you don't get many flags for posting.
Truly some of the most important questions about ufo (Cloaking is so important) do not receive many flags.This is something that will do damage to people understanding that ufo can practally get away with murder and we the recipients of them coming in to our earth don't have a clue.

Example:
Being from mars are propably involved in:

The Donald Shrum Incident
Gary Wilcox
Lonnie Zamora

All men that saw little men with light colored uniforms from head to toe in the year 1964. Two of them the same day. Gary Wilcox 10:00 am, Lonnie Zamora 4:45 pm, Donald Shrum 1964, not sure what date.

I am sure the military is well aware that ufo can cloak. There is an incredible incident that Linda Moulton Howe talked about. How a prison guard looked up in the sky and actually spotted a ufo in the act of uncloaking itself. INCREDIBLE. If your interested in UFO stuff. I would suggest trying to find this Coast to Coast interview with George Norry. The really is an incredible interview and it is so sad that more people are not aware of UFO's being able to cloak themselves.
I heard it because I always love listening to linda every third thursday of the month at Coast to Coast am.

But I would suggest trying to find that interview at Youtube. A lot of the reruns get on that sight.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler
 





How a prison guard looked up in the sky and actually spotted a ufo in the act of uncloaking itself. INCREDIBLE


I had the same experience once. Hence why when seeing the advancements currently being made in cloak technology it made me remember my incident. Im a believer for sure.
edit on 8-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So if people look up in the sky and can't identify something they see, it must be aliens. On the other hand, if they look up in the sky and don't see anything unusual, it must mean that the aliens are "cloaked." Got it.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001
 

No, it means that there is a possibility for such a scenario.
Pass by, this thread have been cloaked, nothing to see here...
edit on 8-10-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by AthlonSavage
 


I think that when the day comes that there are ZERO UFO reports, and no UFOs are to be seen anywhere in the sky by anyone ever again is when stealth technology will be working.

Even then, people would still freak out over Venus, satellites, Chinese lanterns, conventional aircraft, clouds and all the other sundry sorts of things they tend to freak out about due their ignorance being roughly equivalent to their desire to see 'something'.

Druscilla,

There is a great difference between a skeptic and a denier these days. The first will begrudgingly allow the possibility and wait for it to be finalized, and the second will scorn all possibilities to the very end to protect their vulnerable disbelief (and that is all the reason they have). The amount of data that you have to ignore to maintain your position is staggering. We are learning incredible facts about the Universe about every day that support--if not demand--that we accept that life is extensive. This new and growing outlook shifts your position from that of being a skeptic into simply being a denier. It hardly works here on ATS anymore.



posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Druscilla,

There is a great difference between a skeptic and a denier these days. The first will begrudgingly allow the possibility and wait for it to be finalized, and the second will scorn all possibilities to the very end to protect their vulnerable disbelief (and that is all the reason they have). The amount of data that you have to ignore to maintain your position is staggering. We are learning incredible facts about the Universe about every day that support--if not demand--that we accept that life is extensive. This new and growing outlook shifts your position from that of being a skeptic into simply being a denier. It hardly works here on ATS anymore.


Ahh, yet another Drake's equation vs. Fermi's Paradox argument in the making.

Argue away, but, until you can sell me an alien onna stick at the next outdoor festival, there's no such thing except where it exists in people's imaginations and over-amp'd X-mas wish lists.

Just as it is with Bigfoot, science needs a representative testable sampling, ie; a body, dead or alive.

Hop around on the stick-horse Drake Equation pony all you want, but, until we've got aliens on a table in a lab, going door to door selling subscriptions to tentacle monthly, something that goes beyond some speculative head scratching into the actuality of "Hey, we can poke it with a stick", until then, all there is, is speculation.

UFOs, even with radar hits, for all we know, could very well be natural phenomenon we as of yet have explanation or understanding for.
UFOs could be aliens too, but, right now, for all it's worth, all things speculative are essentially equal and aliens could be from an alternate universe were muppets are the dominant life form and what we know as people are the one's with a hand up their booty.

Until we actually know for a fact what UFOs are, no matter how much someone wants to believe in ETH, or whatever they believe in, it's all magic ponies, rainbows and sparkles no matter how serious you want to act about it.



edit on 8-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)





new topics
 
10
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join