It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make the CONNECTIONS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Greetings,

I will be discussing a 'technique' so to speak on how to discover synchronicity, or meaningful coincidences within your experience of ATS. This technique can be applied to any media of information. The easiest way is to head towards the Live Topic feed. Scroll through the active topics and click on any you feel interests you (either consciously or subconsciously) and open them in a new tab in your browser. After you've felt you opened enough, read through the topics and discover all the words from the discussions that strike you as coincidendental to any thoughts or insights you may have had over the past week or so. You will soon discover that any questions or thoughts you have had in your mind about the nature of reality will be subsequently answered in this fashion. You just have to pay close attention. This is just one way to create synchronicity. Other ways include, but are not limited to:

-Watching the TV and simply listening to the discussions and whatnot happening on the TV
-Reading a book
-Listening to the random conversations of others whilst in a public area
-Billboards and liscense plates, if you live in a urban area
-Random FB comments
-Watching the instagram photos from links you have liked on your FB wall
-Reading a random blog on the internet
-World news sources
-Playing video games (especially RPG ones)

Please post your techniques as well, as I am sure it can benefit others who are searching for answers to our enigma of an existence...

There are much more ways to create synchroncity within your field of experience, these are only examples, in fact there is an infinite amount of ways to create the meaningful coincidences...Once you become comfortable with this 'technique', you will notice your awareness has increased, and soon discovering synchronicity will become second-nature to you, like learning how to ride a bike without the training wheels. At first synchronicity will be a shocking thing, but once you are aware that the phenomenon does indeed exist, it does nothing but open doors to the possiblities of this Universe and our existence.

Just pay attention to the signs, and LISTEN. Meaning OPEN YOUR MIND to the possibilities, as they are ENDLESS.

Another thing that can help is to remember the following:

Life is one long conversation with God.

Also, has anyone else who is aware of synchroncity and its existence noticed that the meaningful coincidences have been increasing and becoming more and more powerful and insightful by the day? Perhaps we are approaching the long awaited CRITICAL MASS in the collective consciousness because more and more people are becoming aware of the coincidences? I have been feeling this way for a long time now, and I am starting to believe in the evolution of consciousness that I believe is transpiring as we speak. I would like to hear fellow members thoughts on this...

Amazing things start happening when one researches synchroncity, don't miss out on the magic, for this is an alchemical process, and our consciouness is indeed in a process of metamorphisis...

Until next time,

---1L
edit on 7-10-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: Fix spelling error

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by twinsoulz23

You serious?

I sense a possible baiting situation going on here. You wouldn't happen to be "Searching" for someone, would you?

Lol. Cool stuff regardless...

But, do you ever wonder, who or what knows these things, and then some?

And if so, to what extent?

Perhaps the ancients were in on this trick, but to a great degree.
edit on 7-10-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

I think OP is being too broad here. Sure, watching television or listening to public conversations is a wonderful way to paint a portrait of the societal psyche. But it's not guaranteed to answer any questions about life or the universe, because everything we see or listen to is influenced, and corrupted by, human understanding and human yearning. Everything is imbued with the energy of desperately resisting entropy, and the violence of our thrashes is becoming more and more evident as this age draws to a close.

Like I said, I see our fragile mental state as I walk down the road and observe the people around me. I see no wisdom in it, only fear and desperation, confusion and trying to climb up a rope before it burns away.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I am also of the mind that these little synchronicities are on the increase; i could give you a thousand examples from the last few months but i'm afraid they would be lost on All but myself.

I believe and truly hope that you are correct regarding the approach of a critical mass, but we must proceed carefully for a confirmation bias is a strong and tricky thing. Especially considering our ability to scream into the echo chambers that are the philosophy and metaphysics board and r/psychonaut

All that being said 2012 has been far and away the strangest of my 31 years and i am wholly convinced that the times, they are a changin'.

Cheers and much Love my friends!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't have any hypothesis on why some people begin experiencing synchronicity and not, and am not at all convinced it is a phenomonenon that is global right now, or any time.

But years ago I noticed that I can get all the answers I need by keeping a large assotment of books nearby that I can grab with my eyes closed, open at random, and read whatever I fall upon- and be sure it is amazingly appropriate for my current circumstances.

The thing is that sometimes I am not aware that I need some input or guidance, and don't bother. So it is important to me to pay attention to patterns of repeated messages around me.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Also, has anyone else who is aware of synchroncity and its existence noticed that the meaningful coincidences have been increasing and becoming more and more powerful and insightful by the day? Perhaps we are approaching the long awaited CRITICAL MASS in the collective consciousness because more and more people are becoming aware of the coincidences? I have been feeling this way for a long time now, and I am starting to believe in the evolution of consciousness that I believe is transpiring as we speak. I would like to hear fellow members thoughts on this...

Yes. I also find that meeting certain people kicks synchronicity up multiple notches. More people are paying attention,

Jerry Goldsmith: Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey!
:www.funtrivia.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23

Amazing things start happening when one researches synchroncity, don't miss out on the magic, for this is an alchemical process, and our consciouness is indeed in a process of metamorphisis...

Yes, I agree with you and it is so amazing that you have posted this thread, as I was just pondering the so-called phenomenon of synchronicity myself earlier today. Strange thing synchronicity yeah?
I have been a longtime lurker and I decided after reading your thread to finally make an account on ATS to reply...
I feel like you said, that humanity is approaching a critical mass in consciousness. I also believe in the holographic theory of reality to a certain extent, and one thing that always got me, is that one alteration in the Universal hologram effects the WHOLE. This ties in to the critical mass you spoke of. If a certain number of individuals are grasping the truth that our minds are all connected with the outer reality, and discovering the connections that indeed prove this point, then we could be approaching the critical mass, where after a certain number are 'awakened' for lack of a better term, the entire collective consciousness will awaken as well...Maybe this was what the Mayans spoke of when they said the end of an old age and the beginning of a new world?

Also I have noticed that Movies are another prime media to gain synchronicity. Have you ever watched a film that seemed like a parallel to your own life and circumstances? Or it seems as if the film is explaining your current life situation in a metaphorical way? If as above, so below is true, then that is nothing but a function of the holographic universe, we are all a reflection of the macrocosm, and any media created by us is in turn a reflection of that same whole...and us as individuals. It makes sense to me, but then again I'm not what you would call 'normal' anyways

Thank you for this thread! Times are indeed changing, let's just hope for the better!
edit on 7-10-2012 by serpentassassin11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2012 by serpentassassin11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro

You serious?

I sense a possible baiting situation going on here. You wouldn't happen to be "Searching" for someone, would you?

Lol. Cool stuff regardless...

But, do you ever wonder, who or what knows these things, and then some?

And if so, to what extent?

Perhaps the ancients were in on this trick, but to a great degree.
edit on 7-10-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

I believe many are aware of this, more than you probably think. Not everyone can simply explain what it is however...as we are still grasping the concept of synchronicity, and what it is.

I do know there are some whose awareness of the true extent of synchronicity is above most. The keepers of the ancient secrets. We should give the ancients more credit, as they were far wiser than we can imagine they were. Maybe the Mayans were really onto something as far as Dec, 21 goes...

I guess time will tell all...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Synchronicity, and what I know of it;

Always about tomorrow, or yesterday, never about now!
It does come now. He say's.
No it can't! Say the twins; we only ever live every other time.
We just can't seem to breathe in the now.
Dazed and confused we wander this land. Living like that does it to you.
If you speak the truth of it then you must be mad!
The alone memory of it, then yes, the concept of it stimulates.
But this must be real, look at what I have achieved and all that I have!
It's a poor sense of an awareness to live either here or then.

One should always be of open mind, isn't that the way it goes?
But I keep mine on a short chain, the realm of probability, for now.

It's not in the seeking, but in the watching, in the awareness of what is, and what i can experience as proof.

This is one thing I try not to seek or create, let it spill out at you and surprise you.
Let it freak you out and take your breath away, and know, what you have just experienced could perhaps be what is communicating in you. Be avid, and you will see that these words are not cah cah for your eyes to feed.

lol but seriously,

Enjoy your life now with eye wide open and always, smile.
This stuff is only half of what happens, now. Don't miss it.

Muzz

edit on 8/10/2012 by Ormuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

Thank you for the synchronistic experience you just provided me right there. Beautiful explanation of the mysterious and thought provoking explanation of the phenonenom synchronicity! Once one discovers it's vast and powerful TRUTH...It DOES become very hard to integrate back into what those of a lesser mind call "normal". The experiences can be so profound and insightful as to make you question EVERYTHING in your private mindstate. It is almost as if activates parts of your brain, or in reality, your CONSCIOUSNESS, and raises your awareness of reality to higher and higher plateaus...

It can be a frightening experience if one is not able decifer within one's conscious awareness, even though they seem to speak about aspects of YOUR BEING. The truth can hurt sometimes, but the truth can never be anything else but truth right? Whenever I look at reality now, I can only ask myself, "Is it synchronicity, or is it just deception?"

And then I began to realize, that it IS deception. It is a joke. It is aloof. It is an enigma. Just like LIFE. Life is but an illusion to all of our various senses, and nothing is quite what it seems...Synchronicity simply proves that view of life, because it is evidence of AN ORDER BEYOND ALL OUR KNOWING. Something infinetly beyond what you and I call "rational". We simply know NOTHING of what is POSSIBLE AND IMPOSSIBLE. We have only begun to scratch the surface of INFINITY.

Be ready, because the TRUTH will come sooner than you will be ready for.

---1L

new topics

top topics

join