It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion, Politics and freedom of speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Now that movie " The Master" is coming to theaters around the World, the theme in this movie reminded me about the older movie " The Profit "

en.wikipedia.org...
www.imdb.com...

Church of Scientology took legal actions against this movie and this movie was banned in US, Even the production team of this film said it has nothing to do with Scientology. After the verdict movie team decided to let people see this movie for free by free downloads, I have seen this film and its haunting and i really wish to see it again but even the XENUTV in youtube has removed it ( if i remember right they got permission to broadcast it on their channel ) and seems like its totally vanished.

Now that " The Master " is coming to cinemas ( i definately want to see this ) could it be possible to reopen the case and re-evaluate as to me like to many others banning this movie is totally against free speech. And latest antimuslim film was also allowed cos of free speech.

What are we dealing with here? How can one movie be banned and another one is not even its very similar ?

join