It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York State Seeks to Limit Doctor Visits for 'Benchmark' ObamaCare Plan ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Andcoulter

Actually my friend, here in ATS we dissected the bill from the top to the bottom, we also found out who actually wrote the bill with the help of whom, we also posted in detail what the bill is and is not, let no forget that the obvious mandate was part of the insurance companies requirement

So, my friend please stop listening to the corrupted propaganda and do a nice search in ATS that will give you the information you will understand with the links that will blow your mind.

that is why I can post about 'We told you soo" with confindence.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Some parents think they have to take their kids to the doctors as proof when a kid is sick and misses school for a few days. They are afraid of being called a bad parent. If a kid has a bad cold, they don't need a doctor, they need rest and some tlc. If a kid gets a mild flu they need care at home, if it doesn't get better in a few days then go to the doctor. I don't understand why people think they are required to bring their kids to the doctors for everything, is this expected by the schools.

People also think they need to go to the doctors for proof they are sick if they take time off for sick leave when they get a cold or the flue. Is this required by employers? This kind of stuff brings up insurance premiums. Premiums often paid by the employer. I can see if someone takes a lot of fake sick time, then start worrying about if their sick or just using up sick leave. Sick leave is there in case you get real sick. Most people use it up as soon as it becomes available.......

About 6 months ago I had to go to the Dr. to get proof for my employer for an illness that is not treatable with anything other than rest. If I did not go to the Dr. I would not have had a Dr. note and could have been terminated. Same with school. You can miss x number of days, after that if you do not have a Dr. note you automatically fail.

<< 1   >>

join