It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identifying evil people

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

MDDox you are so dumb...you keep arguing an irrelevant topic when you are reading the post wrong

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Oh look! We've got a lot of saintly people in the U.S.! There is hope for us yet.

dailycaller.com...

Welfare programs (that is WELFARE, NOT true entitlement programs such as SS, Medicare and VA) constituted the single largest expenditure for the 2011 federal budget. $1.03 trillion to the saints. THIRTY-SEVEN PERCENT HIGHER than in 2008.

YAY! We're buying our way to salvation. Can someone give me an Amen!

And, of course, the economy is growing!
edit on 10-18-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Wait a minute, you've been programmed to the point you equate an objection to legislated altruism with a lack of compassion or charity.

You're wrong. Charity is not the same as forced "altruism". Altruism has not a damned thing to do with charity. Forced altruism has NOTHING to do with charity or even attempting to better someone else's life. Deprogram yourself. Wake up. Get the facts.

I have NO sense of obligation to hand my earned income to someone who has never wanted to work, who has used every avenue available not to work, and who never intends to work but thinks they have some nonexistent right to just GET some of what I earned. Be clear...that's not a lack of compassion. I feel sorry for the slaves of this system. They have no idea they turned in their freedom for slavery.

But I refuse to become the indentured servant that feeds the masters' slaves in this fake "altruistic" system. Bullcrap.

edit on 10-18-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join