It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book They Never Wanted You To Read.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It is so funny because I was just sitting around thinking of how dead the net was, but then poof here it is, the best thread I've seen in awhile. I have always wanted to get to the bottom of this conspiracy, but I didn't know where to start. Although, I think youprovided the perfect point to begin at. What I wanted to know though, is whether or not there is possibly a bill that overroad those treaties put forth since? I am temporarily receiving ss benefits from my dad dying and it seys on my bank statement "U.S.Treasury. I am going to do some research tomorrow, got to hit the hay now, can't wait to follow the trail leading into the rabbit hole. Thanks and SF

reply to post by NoRegretsEver

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Op, thank you for bringing the two videos to the table (ATS).

Not sure if all the information in said videos are true as this is the first time I have heard some of the stuff.

Its quite disturbing and I for one hate to be lied to and played.

What can we THE PEOPLE do? Thats what I want to know because its time to do something. I just don't know where to even start. How do we take our Country back?

In regards to land owners... as a Realtor I have known that all the government has to do is come take it.... thats about it. No one truly owns land.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

There is not one of the things said or written in these videos that cannot be confirmed. Its very unsettling to say the least, and if your afraid that you have been played, then get ready to get even more upset. I have been pissed for a long time about this, but as I wrote earlier I will be adding more info that pertains to this and a few things (nothing that would get anyone in trouble) that we can do to slowly get out of the game.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What can we THE PEOPLE do? Thats what I want to know because its time to do something. I just don't know where to even start. How do we take our Country back?

Talk to, and educate those willing to listen, and do their own objective research. I've been doing this for years. It gets very frustrating at times, but you will get through to some folks. I don't try to tell people what to believe. I try to lead them to do their own in-depth research, and make up their own minds. I try to get them to put their analytical and critical skills to use, and question everything.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thank you for that Klassified. That was the purpose of this thread, people can at least be aware of the goings on in the system, whether they want to do something about it or not. How many classes did you take in school that had no relevance to what you needed to know in the real world.

Its not that those in power just have the wealth but they have the knowledge as well.

The importance of knowing what is going on is simple. Right now while most are distracted with shiny new objects and "reality" t.v, the chance for us to learn is slowly fading, and not by accident either. The internet rules are not for things that they consider entertainment, that is a lie and they know it, its to finely tune the way that we search the truth.

Forget who is lying and who is telling the truth, we will only have lies, or it will be completely blocked. They cant block a library, but they can remove them and make books digital so that they can choose which are available. I am going to continue with this thread and what I feel should be known, as to me in a way is my duty.

I will start with the basics, because there are many that are completely unaware of this, and for those in the know, if you would like to share what you have please do, then it will get intermediate, and then full scale.

As a side note, I have written something similar a few years ago and got tons of U2U's asking for advice, I cannot advice you on your personal issues, but I can lay out the info and you can search for yourself, which of course is highly recommended with everything you see and hear.

Peace, NRE.

I forgot to add this video.
The Government LOVES You! Meet your strawman

edit on 7-10-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: to add

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here is a perfect example of why we need to learn at least some of this.

Here is the definition of "HUMAN" according to a Blacks Law Dictionary, and by the way I will link the glossary, and you can search terms for yourself.

Of course being the skeptic that I am, I am not afraid at all to say that there have been a few people out there that claim that Blacks Law Dictionary is a hoax. Though I DO NOT agree with that I will note it, to avoid any confusion or derailment later. Now back on the subject.

HUMAN BEING
From Latin Humanus= “a lesser/inferior man or woman defined legally as an animal and/or monster as distinct from the ancient (pre Vatican) Roman term homo = man ". A key rule of Law from the 14th Century describing a fundamental legal fiction --that is the notion of an inferior man or woman as an animal (as defined by Papal Decree) and therefore not subject to the laws of free men, but the laws of property. The decision to create a 2nd word for Homo (man), denoting an inferior "animal" man was crucial to the legal implementation of the Vatican global slave trade from the 14th Century--to overcome the questions of legality and morality of the Vatican slave trade. Therefore, unbaptized indigenous populations were legally defined as "humans" --therefore animals. Legally, the name of a human must always be in CAPITALS to identify that individual as property as distinct from a free man.

www.ucadia.com...

Also please oh please if anyone that reads this knows of an error, please send info or a link, this topic is for fair discuss and some good old back and forth, I see nothing as fact, but we all have a tendency to choose sides, I want the side of the truth, even if its just the way that I see.

Here is also a link to a pdf that has crunched the info easily and to the point. Even though the source I may not like the info is legit.

www.creationscienceseminars.org...

The above is 11 pages long.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am giving this a bump due to information that has been added.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There is also the fact that if you compare your birth certificate to a standard inventory slip the are basically the same. Also there is the maritime laws set up by the british before america. We are all water born in that we first live surrounded by water. Most pass through the birth canal and as far as the maritime laws are concerned we fall under that jurisdiction unless we denounce this.

If one denounces this then all rights provided by any law other than the maritime law are null. If one does not have the power to take on the new police state of the world (u.s. arm of the crown) then one is at the mercy of the will of the queen in the end.

You do not own a damn thing!
You are an indentured servant.
We are being pacified until our worth outgrows our ability to contribute to the masters.
Soon we will be in the way if we do not completely submit.

Bow beaches

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
NoRegretsEver,
Excellent thread...slave...as We all are.
So who or what are the slave masters????
There is an instiute in London called the Tavi...stoc* institut*
I have split up the name on purpose because many places seem to have built in software that bans anyone even mentioning them.
gravitor

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Yes the Tavistock Institute is widely discussed here on ATS, I have a thread or two around here with a connection to them as well. I do believe that there are lets say the "4 corners of the world" where those that have control are based.

Since we have no real way to find them by name, as it is made that way, we can learn how the game is played, and at least make an effort to try to change things.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

To operate with, or to modulate anything, first You must recognise clearly the system.
Because the system relative to this thread is so brilliantly veiled( perhaps too clever to be human?)
It needs very cleverly un-veiling.
Much thought needs putting into WHY the veil, why the deception for so long?
Basically We are slaves that don't recognise the enslavement system and modus operandi.
Slave who THINK they are free , work harder.

The Usary debt based financial system is part of this where debt is continuously increased by small percentages.
At the end of all of this is GOLD.
Perhaps the gold is the agenda of someone, or some beings?
gravitor

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ohhh I wonder if NRE is going to let this thread die.........

NOPE!! Bump!!!

Peace, NRE.

Additional info added soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Human Being: When the DNA of mankind is joined.

First, very interesting thread, OP. And yes, agree with everything said.
This above, is from the creation science link you provided, with information and definitions from Black's, as well as other legal dictionaries.

What I am interested in here, is the word "joined."
With what?

Educating is a step by step process, and I certainly do not want to derail your thread, either. A "backstory" must be provided, for the truth now to be seen. But I also think this "backstory" continually derails everything, because the information is a spiral designed to obfuscate, confuse, and create arguments, as you have wisely pointed out......even this can be done with your information.

I also find it interesting that the creation science site linked says we must go back to 1948 to find the true definition of human being, and/or mankind, even perhaps, person or individual. It all boils down to none of us are what we have been led to believe we are, nor is our "worth" what we have been led to believe it is. It's all a con.
And still, we may not know what we are, legally or even otherwise, say, scientifically.

You can be made to "appear" to quite be anything, really, just as you can be made to "see" or "perceive" anything.....so that you neither know what you are or anyone or really anything else is......

This is most disturbing, but the fact is the technology has been in place for some time to do just this, and to make you believe whatever it is wished for you to believe.

Again in no way wish to derail your progression here, but just a smidgeon of my own belief: there has been in place a quantum computer for some time. And even this may be part of another "backstory." Time, as we think of it, is not exactly so, not even just as a perceived order of eventing, controlled by whatever feeds us the date, a computer, digital clock, cell phone, etc.... Nor is time even marked reliably by decay of radioactive particles, as this even is malleable. We accept a certain "history," or recounting of events, but this is largely predicated to achieve a certain outcome and perception, and therefore, behavior.

If looked at this way, and accepted, it absolutely unhinges one's beliefs about nearly everything, or at least, brings the basis of all that into question.

Look forward to reading more of your information.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Beautifully done there. Keep digging.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I wonder how many understand the significance of that picture?

I threw my TV out about 20 years ago, and the internet is my library.
Few people understand when I say television is the biggest problem we face.
Television controls 99.999% of the entire world population.
We wont get our freedom back until we get control of the TV.
The average child now spends 7 hours per day looking at the TV. Thats 7 hours of programming!!!

Good thread S&F

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I did think twice before posting that pic, I thought people would be annoyed by it, as most cant see the importance of even having a few books or even PDF's.

I have been lacking on the thread as there really isnt much that I can add that isnt reading, understanding, maybe even reading and understanding at the same time.

This type of material though not very entertaining, can change your life.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join