It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Border shooting was likely an accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

FBI: Border shooting was likely an accident

www.cnn.com

CNN) -- This week's fatal shooting of a U.S. Border Patrol agent and the wounding of another in Arizona was likely the result of friendly fire, the FBI said on Friday night.

"While it is important to emphasize that the FBI's investigation is actively continuing, there are strong preliminary indications that the death of United States Border Patrol Agent Nicholas J. Ivie, 30, and the injury to a second agent was the result of an accidental shooting incident involving only the agents," James Turgal, special agent in charge of the FBI's Phoenix division, said in a statement.

"At the a
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Isn't that something?

Isn't that lke, the second story I read about boarder patrol agents killing each other?

maybe we should concede that our current way of dealing with the board is just bad mmkay?

They discuss immigration reform, but what about border reform?

I think we should be asking really tough qeustions about these people and their jobs.

~Tenth

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
FBI

Fabricating Bull# Institution

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Kinda strange considering there is a report that Mexico has arrested two people in connection with the shooting.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Kinda strange considering there is a report that Mexico has arrested two people in connection with the shooting.

That info doesnt support the Obama position of lie lie lie in order to get reelected...

No... there is no border security issue.. see, our agents are shooting each other..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Arizona Border Shooting: Mexican Police Arrest 2 In Connection With Killed Border Patrol Agent, Nicholas Ivie
www.huffingtonpost.com | Posted: 10/04/2012 1:42 pm EDT Updated: 10/04/2012 1:42 pm EDT

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I believe the Mexicans.

edit on 10/5/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It's friendly fire 'fast and furious' style, by our own guns not by our own people.
edit on 5-10-2012 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wake me, when the news starts telling the truth. Are we living in an age of LIES, LIES, LIES or what? Sad to say, NOTHING can be trusted these days. That let's me know.....things are going according to plan!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Manhunt underway for killer of Border Patrol agent

Federal and state authorities launched a vast manhunt along a remote part of the Arizona-Mexico border for three to four suspects in a Tuesday shooting that left one Border Patrol agent dead and another wounded.

8:33AM EST October 3. 2012

www.foxnews.com...

"It's still too early to tell, but investigators have more confidence today than they did yesterday and there is still a lot of work to be done and questions to be answered," the source said.

Published October 05, 2012

Yet on the same day 10/5/12 apparently is was all figured out and the cnn story came out that it was likely an accident. Guess whoever thought there were 3 or 4 suspects changed their minds.

When donkeys fly, Janet Napolitano. Very awesome that FBI solves this baby in no time flat. More like damage control IMHO.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Wake me, when the news starts telling the truth. Are we living in an age of LIES, LIES, LIES or what? Sad to say, NOTHING can be trusted these days. That let's me know.....things are going according to plan!

Gee, looks like you are going to get a life-long snooze. If you believe what the government says you are a fool.

sad eyed lady

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Three border patrol agents were patrolling near a border town (Naco) an area well known as a drug smuggling corridor. The Cochise County Sheriff's department has said that tracks were found heading south after the shooting.

The two suspects detained in Mexico were arrested in a Mexican military operation in the city of Agua Prieta, in Mexico's northern Sonora state, a few miles (km) from the spot where Nicholas Ivie, 30, was shot dead, a Mexican Army officer, who declined to be named, told Reuters.

A Mexican police official in Naco, across the border from the Arizona town of the same name, confirmed the arrests, which occurred in the early hours of Wednesday.

news.yahoo.com...

Through all their extensive and intensive questioning they (US govt) missed this? Maybe they should learn to google.

What a crock!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Next they'll blame it on a Youtube video.

The Innocence of the Mexicans.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The people who support and bring illegals will support Obama. Why should foreigners care about US laws because it doesn't apply to them and no one enforces them. I won't be surprised if terrorists came to the US by crossing the borders because if illegals can do it easily so can terrorists, gangs, and others. By the way, how does California like housing a lot of illegals; it did the state really good by helping the illegals.

top topics

join