It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today in the History of the Empire [OWWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Date: January 19, 2217
Place: Empirical School of Approved Knowledge, Sector 243, Random American City

Teacher:

"Good morning class. We'll begin today's lessons by reviewing last night's Neuro Uploads. As all of you are undoubtedly aware of, and re informed of during last nights transmissions, today celebrates a historical moment beyond any other in the development of civilization. Two hundred years ago today, Our Sacred Emperor, Lord and Master Barack Obama passed the Order of the Empire Act, giving himself power and control over all of humanity, as is the right of the Body of our God.

We'll begin by first understanding the importance of Section 14: The Neuro Education Program. It was this section of The Order that has provided each of you this day with the Emperor's gift of knowledge. At the birth of each person, the Neuro Implant begins a system of rewiring the brain to further it's development and to teach the new benefactor of the Empire to serve the system. The "Rewards and Deprivation" portion of the Neuro Education Program guarantees that the failure of each individual is unlikely.

As we learned in yesterday's lesson, shortly after the passing of The Order, Emperor Obama entered the Eternal Life Support and Command System Module to ensure that his ability to always lead the world shall never be compromised. It is from The Module that the Emperor controls the Neuro Education Program, as well as all other functions of our society. It is with his grace that we live today."

Student:

"Excuse me Teacher, I have a question. Please forgive me if it is offensive to the Empire, but I'm a bit confused as to how the Emperor's power came to be. Last night, I overheard my grandfather speaking to one of his friends, and stated that Emperor Obama was an evil dictator, and will one day have to stand before God, and be dealt his punishment. I don't understand. What is a dictator, and as the Emperor IS God's body on Earth, why would he stand before himself?"

Teacher:

"Under Article 7 of the Empirical Authorization List, the word "dictator" is not an approved word for discussion, and calls for immediate termination of any violator who uses such a word in direct threat against the Empire. As your statement was posed as a question, your act shall be notified to the Emperor for punishment at his discretion. The originator of the statement however shall be subject to termination and removal from the Empire. The Empirical Guard Command Center has just been notified as to your situation. Please wait patiently for their arrival.

Now class, please use this student as a lesson that the Empire will not stand for acts of treason. It is the Empire that allows you the privilege of knowledge, and the abuse of education will be punished severely.

Our next portion of today's lesson will cover the Nuclear Domination Act of 2017. Please go put on your Radiation Protection Suits, and follow me outside so that we may continue today's lesson."

edit on 5-10-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Very apt mate. Sad fact is your right on the money me thinks! Where do you keep your time machine? LoL
edit on 5-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

It's in the garage...Just gotta get it up to 88mph and off you go...

I hope that the future doesn't end up something like this tale, but history tends to repeat itself, and society as we know it is bound to collapse at some point. I don't think it would be too unbelievable for an Empirical State to rule the globe.

new topics

join