It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Army scientists secretly sprayed St Louis with 'radioactive' particles for YEARS to test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Revealed: Army scientists secretly sprayed St Louis with 'radioactive' particles for YEARS to test chemical warfare technology

The United States Military conducted top secret experiments on the citizens of St. Louis, Missouri, for years, exposing them to radioactive compounds, a researcher has claimed.

While it was known that the government sprayed 'harmless' zinc cadmium silfide particles over the general population in St Louis, Professor Lisa Martino-Taylor, a sociologist at St. Louis Community College, claims that a radioactive additive was also mixed with the compound.

She has accrued detailed descriptions as well as photographs of the spraying which exposed the unwitting public, predominantly in low-income and minority communities, to radioactive particles.

Scroll down for video

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... echnology.html#ixzz28JHtx5FY

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
For those who can't see the video, here is a better link: www.opposingviews.com...

This is truly disgusting to see and hear. This is why governments shouldn't be allowed to keep secrets. Some people claim that secrets keep us safe but that is mostly based on ignorance of reality. Keeping things secret typically causes much more harm than good.

Trying to elect someone to "fix things" is pointless. The only thing that is going to change government is taking away it's credit card (control of the monetary system) permanently. They will keep doing these things ALL DAY EVERYDAY until they no longer have control over the economy and can no longer effectively profit from their secret advances.

Makes me sick and I hope it effects you too.

Address to ANPA (1961) - John F. Kennedy

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

edit on 5-10-2012 by Elzon1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2012 by Elzon1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Thanks for the link, nice find.

Here we see US military testing radioactive compound on US civilians which were judged "low income" and unimportant. Basically eugenics. US is 1940 Germany.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Having grown up in St.Louis I can only say,THANKS GOVERNMENT.Really appreciate you 'taking care of us'.And this is why the PEOPLE should have the power! Only then can common sense be applied since our gov. doesn't seem to know what that is.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I am always a little surprised when people are shocked that people have been used as lab rats unknowingly. Back in 93' there was legislation put out that made it legal to experiment on our children without consent, for the common good of course. I am not awake yet , so I give this quick link instead of pinpointing the legislation I just mentioned. People need to realize that whenever the title says "protection" it generally means the opposite. The same word play is used in the education system like "effective" ....when it clearly is meant to do the opposite. Intentional big lies in the titles of legislation. Link to related material

Anyway, all this stuff is legal and being done. It is in the legislation (the best source to bypass all the deception). We have an element that uses deception as a tool. Ya all got to know that a friend doesn't use deception but, the enemy does.
edit on 5-10-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This actually shows how evil and stupid any government can be. Do they assume that the particles will only fall on low income areas? If this is allowed to continue, I kinda blame us for letting this take place. This is inhuman!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Please do note that while this substance was confirmed as being sprayed from cars and the tops of buildings in St. Louis, there was no evidence to back up the notion that a radioactive substance was mixed with that stuff. The researcher herself stated this.
edit on 5-10-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well that's comforting...

Though this really interests me actually, and I want to find out more information on the effects it could have had. 94 was about the year I went from a happy, healthy, active kid to having severe and permanent disabling neurological and brain issues.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah, I heard on the TV the other night that the Government's #1 priority is to protect it's people. Guess they got that one wrong! Every government, every nation, it's all about the money. BTW, thanks US Military for that! Guess we know who we can rely on in time of need!
edit on 6-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

join