It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA clones or folie à deux ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Ursula was the one hit by the semi and spent time in the hospital with 2 broken ankles ..
Sabina Eriksson was hit by a Volkswagen Polo then got up and did it again..Then Sabina Eriksson went on to do the murder of Glenn Hollinshead..I hope i got this right
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I think Ursula pretty much had everything from her pelvis down shattered and was bound for a wheel chair for the rest of her life.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

There appears to have been a lot less media interest in Ursula ..All i know is she was was hospitalized in the UK for seven weeks..Her legs were shattered i don't know about the bound for a wheel chair for the rest of her life. peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The Myth of Sanity: Divided Consciousness and the Promise of Awareness by Dr. Martha Stout

I highly recommend this book to get a better understanding what can happen to the mind and how razor thin the State of Sanity is. Much of what is in the book relates, in my opinion, to the potential state of mind of these sisters. Either way you will enjoy it as it is well written, not overly academic.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Great Post! Very strange in deed!

I can't believe I have never heard of this and I lie in the UK!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tintin2012

tintin2012
I will look into the book and see if i can download it on my kindle fire..thanks..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MollFlanders

MollFlanders
I'm glad you liked the thread and thanks for posting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hi , so , i wanted to bring up a couple of "odd" things in this A.T.S case that cought me off guard until i pondered for a while ....

1.) When Sabina was released from custody , why wasnt her bag(s) returned to her , what was in the bags that was so important ? (the bags they were both clutching as though their life depended on it)

2.) The coach driver refused to let them BACK on the coach because they wouldnt let go of their bags , so how did they get on the coach in the first place ?

3.) The partner who was contacted by police , Sabina`s partner i believe , had no knowladge of her being in England .... he / she lives in Ireland , yet they were from Sweden ?

4.) Whilst struggling with police and paramedics Sabina shouted to her sister "They want to steal your organs" , even if she is mentally challanged , that is a rather odd thing to say after you have just jumped into fast moving traffic.

5.) Ursula said to police , " i recognise you , i know you`re not real " , this could be confusion - maybe she was not familiar with the uniform of the british police service , but considering the fact that they had spent a considerable amout of time on british soil , and visited a police station in Liverpool , they definatley knew what a british police officer looks like.

6.) The comment Sabina made when in the residence of Mr Hollinshead , when taking back the two offered ciggerettes she said they might be poisoned , yet she was smoking them herself , did she realise that these people might have had a reaction to what ever she was smoking in those ciggerettes ?

7.) motive for murder , she spent the night in the house of a lonely man , a stranger , if he was to have " tried something " he would have done it on the night whilst they were both intoxicated , so sexual advances are out of the window , maybe a "code word" or something she misunderstood , he spoke to his neighbour who was cleaning a van , maybe she thought he was going to turn her in for something ?

8.) where did Sabina get the mash hammer and the broken roof tile ?

9.) Why did everyone involved in this case dismiss all signs of sheer lunacy , confenscate their bags and belongings and quietly brush it under the carpet ?

My guess is no where near MK ultra or even shared psychosis (since they had discussions / arguments before leaping into traffic) , i believe that these two women have either escaped from some kind of weird test center / lab in England , or they were trying to end a shadey lifestyle in which they worked for the government and death was the only way out.

The British government is well know for destroying people with media , if these two are as legit as they want you to believe then why didnt the papers go into meltdown over this ?

As the police arrive on the scene one of them says "are they Irish ?" to which the other responds "swedish". This is before identifying either person , and strangley enough Sabina`s "partner" lives in Ireland

" Sabina Eriksson was charged with murder on 11 September 2008, the same day she was discharged from hospital in a wheelchair.[14] The trial was scheduled for February 2009[15] but was adjourned after the court encountered difficulties in obtaining her medical records from Sweden. "

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well, I see a lot of comments about the blonde thing when encountering these odd people,
however,these two were NOT blondes. Judging by the root growth I'd say the dye jobs were about 1-2 months old.
It doesn't detract from the weirdness of it all; just something I noticed from the video.

edit on 8-10-2012 by bangoli because: to add

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wow, this has got to be one of the craziest stories ever!! Thanks Sugarcookie for the thread, I have never heard of it before-never saw it on ATS or anywhere. I was wondering if the running into traffic episode was part of an operation, like they did it not because they were just crazy but it was crucial to stop traffic on that particular motorway for some reason, once that was accomplished, they were "free to go" so to speak. Just a thought.

Creepy to think they are running loose.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Pilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ReptileSkinShoes

As the police arrive on the scene one of them says "are they Irish ?" to which the other responds "swedish". This is before identifying either person , and strangley enough Sabina`s "partner" lives in Ireland
I went back to the video and I suspect that the police officer who says they are Swedish may have found this out while he was talking to them before Ursula ran into traffic. Watching this the second time still gives me the shivers. Releasing Sabina so quickly is very very .... unusual. Go punch a police officer and see how fast they will release you.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ReptileSkinShoes

ReptileSkinShoes
I know there is so much of this case that just doesn't make sense to me ..
The media in the beginning made a bit of a fuss over the story then it all just dropped off the earth i wonder if there was a gag order out for this story not to be told..
Every bit of this story reeks government cover-up to me and these Lady's both seem to have dropped off the earth also no interviews or books wrote no family coming forward its all a mystery..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bangoli

bangoli
I agree both twins were not natural blonde's and in need of a touch up but i also touch up my roots and i am a natural blonde and also Swedish..But i don't think there hair has anything to do with the case but they must have been on the move for a few months not to have done anything with there hair..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Pilot
Your ideas on the case is just as good as anyones the whole thing is just nuts to put it mildly..I'm sure we will never know what and why this happened..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

tintin2012
If these twins would have done this in the USA they would have been tazered probably beat and thrown in jail for hitting a cop none of this story sounds right to me..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
something doesnt add up , the National express coaches DO NOT stop at keele services , the closest stop is Hanley bus station which would mean they had walked through Newcastle under lime before getting anywhere near keele services or even the M6.

www.nationalexpress.com...

ADD: I had to create a new account since i forgot my new email address associated with it ...... A.K.A - ReptileSkinShoes -
edit on 10-10-2012 by JeZeus because: (no reason given)

Also , Ursula is in the United States , according to wiki.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy
This is from Finnish Big Brother house and the news is from Finnish tabloid magazine Seiska. Is it just a conspirator in me or does this case ring any bells in you. I think she look just like Sabina&Ursula Eriksson!

Seiska.fi

"Bir Brother removed Irina Bril, 42 yers old, from the house between last nights thursday and friday night (28.9.) because of her weird behaviour.

For example Irina heard noises and thought that the other residents in the house were actors. She also screamed alone.

In an interview for Seiska.fi, Irina tells that she went to psykosis."

Also WTF is this bloggers comment?

"A blogger for Seiska.fi thinks that she smokes was a last straw for Irina. Her behaviour changed radically after a one cigarette. Can it be that nicotin affected her so much?"

Irina:

Sabina Eriksson:

edit on 6-10-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

So we have a connection with the ciggerettes , sabina said they were poisoned , this Irina changed after smoking a ciggerette , similar behavior too - thinking people arent real and what not .

i think we have a case here , the video in the OP , if someone can identify the object next to ursula`s head at exactly - 08:08 - it would be much appreciated , i see an all seeing eye on a green ciggerette case or something.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

Well looks like you are doing real work on this. My first impression was that it is an image of someone. After zooming, the two black bands that I see looked to me like perhaps they were hands. Then I recalled this famous picture

Crowley

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I cant seem to get a clear image of it but after a closer inspection i dont think its an all seeing eye , looks like a little picture of earth or something , i`ve seem something similar before. Knowing my luck it`s probably nothing but still , Ursula is the most interesting of the two since there is no pictures of her anywhere , and i seriously doubt they are identical twins ... just a hunch.

The ciggerettes might be the key here , i`ve been looking for footage of Irina Bril in the BB house smoking a ciggy to try and zoom in on the brand name , i know , drastic measures
but there is honestly no information about these people other than what`s already been thrown around the forums.

A search on Ursula brought up this :

plus.google.com.../posts

...which is odd to say the least , and most probably just some random nutcase with a fake account.

I wouldnt mind speaking to the driver of the national express coach , if they even got on one.

From what i`ve gathered , the partner doesnt exist , thier brother doesnt have a name , and they were supposedly being chased by crazy people ........... hence the "they want to steal your organs"

I need another coffee

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

Wow, now that story is really really inspirational.

Must Read This.. Very inspiring Story In order to renovate the house, a guy in Japan breaks open the wall. Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the wooden walls. When tearing down the walls, he found that there was a lizard stuck there because a nail from outside hammered into one of its feet. He sees this, feels pity, and at the same time curious, as when he checked the nail, it was nailed some years ago when the house was first built. What happened?...............................!!! The lizard has survived in such position for so long ! In a dark wall partition for many years without moving, it is impossible and mind-boggling.Then he wondered how this lizard survived so long!!! Without moving a single step - since its foot was nailed ! So he stopped his work and observed the lizard, what it has been doing, and what and how it has been eating. Later, not knowing from where it came appears another lizard, with food in its mouth. Ah! He was stunned and touched deeply. For the lizard That was stuck by nail, another lizard has been feeding it for years... Imagine ! it has been doing that untiringly for such a long time, without giving up hope on its partner.

I believe that deep down we humans are also like that, on average. It is at the extremes that we see problems. Still, at least there is HOPE.

I don't think we will get closer to the truth with what I have seen so far. Their being able to enter US is a signal for me that they have protection at high places.

edit on 10-10-2012 by tintin2012 because: Ooops, got side tracked there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join