It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA clones or folie à deux ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is from Finnish Big Brother house and the news is from Finnish tabloid magazine Seiska. Is it just a conspirator in me or does this case ring any bells in you. I think she look just like Sabina&Ursula Eriksson!

Seiska.fi

"Bir Brother removed Irina Bril, 42 yers old, from the house between last nights thursday and friday night (28.9.) because of her weird behaviour.

For example Irina heard noises and thought that the other residents in the house were actors. She also screamed alone.

In an interview for Seiska.fi, Irina tells that she went to psykosis."

Also WTF is this bloggers comment?

"A blogger for Seiska.fi thinks that she smokes was a last straw for Irina. Her behaviour changed radically after a one cigarette. Can it be that nicotin affected her so much?"

Irina:

Sabina Eriksson:

edit on 6-10-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this case to our attention. I have completely forgotten about it as it went cold in the TV World. Aat the time the incident to me it just seemed "strange".

Isn't Sweden supposed to be a "neutral," politically speaking, country?

Seeing now the documentary I find the whole case mind blowing. The fact that they came from Sweden doubles this feeling. Something is not quire right Up North. We had Brevik. We had the assassination of Anna Lindh, Sweden's popular Foreign Minister who was stabbed repeatedly while shopping in an exclusive department store. We had Olaf Palme getting rubbed out in strange circumstances. And if you watch the movie "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" you will get chills. The movie has at the end a statement that it is based in part on strange murder cases in Sweden. Strange in where people disappear and dismembered bodies are found. Something is not right up there and I hope Assange doesn't end up there.

Sweden's proximity to WWII concentration camp experimentation could have resulted in some of the Mengela types to have "moved" to Sweden after the war to continue their work. Maybe :-)

I am absolutely shocked that the defense and the prosecution considered Sabina low risk!

I am not. Police are no stupid. Supervisors were informed for sure of what was going on and how the girls behaved. To release one after a few days after the incident on M6 implies orders came from higher up.

Them managing to enter the US is a HUGE alarm bell that this case is NOT NORMAL. They refuse visas for far more innocent reasons and Murder I think is not one of them. UNLESS they must get a visas.

I think we have a recorded example of how human "robots" behave outside of the lab. Mumbai case may also be where this sort of personalities were used.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by tetra50

tetra50
Yes there right here in the USA ..Here is another thing None of the psychiatrists actually had access to either of the twins, only hospital notes. Nor did they even see the CCTV footage. Ultimately, Sabina was considered “mentally ill” only during the court case and no longer mentally ill after, thus she was not committed to a psychiatric hospital...

So to me that the apparent lack of information regarding this case is not inadvertent, yet well planned. It is called “containment” and it is how the network of total mind control programming works..

I am absolutely shocked that the defense and the prosecution considered Sabina low risk! I'm no legal expert, but how could anyone with any sense at all consider her to be low risk to the public?

Plus These women seem to have false-backgrounds and perhaps even ID’s, their histories just don’t add up, no one allegedly connected to them has actually come forward and been identified as being who they proclaim to be or who they really are.

Your right They served a purpose, and are protected and it is Fascinating! But i don't think we will ever know the real story..peace,sugarcookie1

It is easy to surmise why they were not consdiered a danger any longer, other than the obvious hedging and wedging, politically and personally, going on here: The reason isthat they are totally controlled subjects, and assuranced at some level were made that they would never again be used in such a way. Also, they were both protected and rewarded. But frequently, how something looks to us on the outside looking in, not having all the information, it could look like a reward and still be a very private hell. Good thing to keep in mind.
Manchurian candidates are fall guys, and, I think, frequently unaware and unable to control or override the exterior control, and controller.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There are quite a few threads on this on ATS.

I'm an identical twin so I always found this case interesting esp with the stories surrounding them. It is definitely interesting. I don't even know what to think of them.

I do believe in mind control and well twins are perfect candidates for it. Seems doing experiments on twins is something "mad scientists" enjoy.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Just wanted to remind or say, if you didn't know, that part of MK Ultra is the use of doubles, or alters.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

RhinestoneCowboy
Thanks for posting and that article sent of red flags to me..I remember Sabina before she murdered Peter they were drinking and she offered Peter and his friend cigarettes ..

Then the weirdness started (She handed out cigarettes and snatched them back saying they might be poisoned)I was wondering if the cigarettes were a hypnotic trigger of some kind implanted in her mind that it was time to kill and self destruct..
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

The images he has quoted could well be the same person in my opinion. Its a little difficult to confirm with the photo being so small though.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Did anyone ever explain the cell phones that they were carrying?

I've seen the doc and don't remember them going into much detail on that.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ATS had this story about 7 mouths ago.

It is still a Great Story. must see the Video.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tintin2012

tintin2012
I noticed this case with the twins went from the media eye to nothing very quickly..

I think the twins were probably been living among us with others like them all over the world doing the same thing..

There Lone Wolfs,waiting to be called or activated all this would take is a phone call or a trigger like the cigarettes with a key word to send them off to go into auto matic pilot (Is what i think)

And you right visas have been denied for far more innocent reasons but these 2 managed to get them and enter the USA and stay..I'm sure they have been deprogrammed by now and watched very carefully..I have to wonder how many of these robots are living along side us ready to snap..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I love the video. Watched it 3 times. It's truly of the most bizarre I have ever seen. Did they ever explain what happened to the twin that got hit by the semi? I didn't catch it if they did and I should have after 3 times (albeit the first my daughter was near and I kept pausing and restarting it).
edit on 6-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

mblahnikluver
Thanks for posting..I believe in mind control also have for years..They were perfect candidates for this kinda thing gives me chills to think about it..
"Mengele's children" with twins what a horror story i cant imagine the suffering these twins went through..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

tetra50
I love your posts you seem to know allot about this subject thanks for giving us your knowledge in this thread..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

michael1983l
They might be the same person like you said but I'm just not to sure about that..This is just such a strange case that captivates me..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lucidclouds

lucidclouds
All i know is they had 2 mobile phones and a possible laptop and a few articles of clothing..Nothing as far as i can see was said about all this..But why did they have multiple phones sounds like secret agents to me.. If one phone fails you have back-ups, with a laptop and the right kind of software anything is possible in my eyes..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

buddha
I did a search all i got was one back in 2008 but like i said its a interesting case and worth another peek into..
I have to say the video is captivating and well worth the view even if it is a long one..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yes it intrigues me too, if you nip over to off topic general chat, you will see I have your thread marked as my 2nd favourite all time ATS thread

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Rubicant13
Thanks for posting
She admitted assaulting police and trespassing on the motorway but was sentenced to just a day in custody, meaning she was immediately freed.

Then went on to do more its a very weird case if you ask me..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I thought that was the one that was hit by the car who did that? Not the semi - or am I mistaken?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

michael1983l
Thank you very much! Its one of my top favorite unsolved conspiracy topics
peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join