It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA clones or folie à deux ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is one of the most incredibly bizarre things you will ever see..Sabina & Ursula Eriksson are two

Swedish twins that shocked the medical world a few years back (2008)

This strange case has stirred up plenty of conversations on whether the twins were victims of each others delusional psychosis or some other mental illness...

I have to wonder were Sabina & Ursula Erikisson goverment agents or experimants..These women to me exhibit signs of a MKultra style programing..

The based training creates a Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder,and is generally started when the individual is very young. This to me is a fascinating case!

No drugs were found in or on the twins...No history of mental illness. Or were they under demon possession? They had supernatural strength and had no clue the police were there.

Warning::This BBC documentary video has some adult content ..You will gather from the first few minutes how weird things get..

And it gets even weirder as the video goes on be sure to watch the whole video be warned its 45 mins long.. this one hits the top shelf of All Time Bizarre..!

Id love to hear your comments on this true story..I also would like a open minded discussion here..Thanks for flying,sugarcookie1

For those that cant watch the video a summery of the contents are below..
Link

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thank you for the flags and stars..But id love some comments on this subject..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

The key, to me, though I couldn't watch the vid, is in the synopsis, after one of them was charged with murder after being released from the hospital in a wheelchair (the least to be expected when you have been hit by several cars on a motorway--needless to say, bizarre in and of itself right there), the charge was reduced, substantially to manslaughter, when it was clearly unprovoked murder of someone being kind to her and taking her in, because, supposedly, the court encountered great difficulty in obtaining the twins' medical records from Sweden.

That right there speaks volumes to me. Absolutely, this is typical of ultra test subjects, medical records sealed or requiring "special routing." And to give up there and reduce the charges to reflect a much lesser crime, when murder is obvious, certainly suggests behind the scenes quashing and manoevering, because if the truth will out in this case, and a rather "ugly" trial ensued with the real details and explanations of what was afoot, there would be others held culpable and responsible, beyond these girls. Everything about their actions, and how the case was handled points obviously to that.

Always good to bring truth and light to this "programming," and its effects, not only on the programmed, but the "collateral damage," who are really innocent people with no ability to stop what is happening, nor to help the victims, without being victimized themselves in some way or other.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ive seen this video before.

One of the craziest things, Ive ever seen, frankly. Genetics? Maybe. Psychosis? Most definitely.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

tetra50
Thank you for posting..I felt the whole thing was fishy right from the start..

I felt it was a MKultra style programing with medical records sealed or requiring "special routing." Sabina stabs a man five times with a kitchen knife and he dies then she gets manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

I believe the same as you they didn't want the real details out about this case.. A lot of these mind control victims from the programs in the 80s that involved child abductions are now in their 40s. It's entirely possible that programming could simply go haywire in a lot of these sleepers after a certain amount of time the whole thing makes no sense to me..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

sonnny1
Thanks for posting..Psychosis i have a feeling there is more to it then that..But your right its defiantly crazy..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by tetra50

tetra50
Thank you for posting..I felt the whole thing was fishy right from the start..

I felt it was a MKultra style programing with medical records sealed or requiring "special routing." Sabina stabs a man five times with a kitchen knife and he dies then she gets manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

I believe the same as you they didn't want the real details out about this case.. A lot of these mind control victims from the programs in the 80s that involved child abductions are now in their 40s. It's entirely possible that programming could simply go haywire in a lot of these sleepers after a certain amount of time the whole thing makes no sense to me..peace,sugarcookie1

Thanks for responding. This programming and its inception and practice way precedes the '80s. If you are a studier of MK Ultra, than you know this. I don't think the programming "goes haywire," exactly. In fact, it is designed to BE haywire, after the other uses of the subjects have been played out, or their usefulness in other capacities is nullified, even, perhaps, they reach some awareness personally and come out of the sleeper mode, make steps to either fight back or publicize and warn, and thus are marginalized by controls to act out in such ways so no one would believe them, take them seriously, and they are later in enough trouble due to their acting out that they are considered crazy and downright dangerous. All these are possible. Another possibllity is that there is a hidden motive, and/or reaction to the events to wedge against someone else who has threatened or has knowledge, even using the programmed to kill them, without understanding their actions nor why....

All kinds of scenarios when you are speaking of and exploring these programming, mind controlled assasins, sexual slaves, etc. are possible and even likely. And as I pointed out above, it is a good way to continue to throw light on what this is and the horrific results, not only for those robbed of their own will completely, and total puppets without even knowing or being able to resist, but also to those who are hurt within the chain of events this sets off.

Kudos to you for bringing something important up for discussion and so people will continue to be informed about the amazing (living through many cars hitting you), and horrific (murdering someone trying to help you, or just a stranger who doesn't seem to have anything to do with any of it, and thus, innocent and undeserving) consequences to an experimental program that began even before the '60s, and has been honed to a specific science to control people from a distance with plausible deniability and no discernable culpability, to hedge, wedge, murder and control events on a much larger scale, with no tracing. That's the thing. For a long time, many saw MK Ultra as sexual slavery. This is only a part of it, and one of the uses for entertainment of the programmers and handlers for their slaves. What lies underneath that is truly another level of evil, as if that were not enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

tetra50

Your right its been going on since the early1950s..MKULTRA came to public light in 1977 ..Its just a very shady world of mind control studies and experiments and yes very Evil and possibly Satanic..

There is nothing more interesting to me than the search for truth; a trait a lot of us here share...

This stuff has been around a long time Ultra layered, packed with misdirections, back doors upon back doors, escape clauses, sleight of mind, confusions, deliberate lies and on top of that, it’s all right there if you look for it..

Those at the top have no conscience or remorse for what they do to us, as long as it helps them maintain control and power. And it does.

I'm wondering if these 2 lady's are being given deprogramming therapy of any kind i just cant believe they would let them lose on the world without some kind of treatment so this doesn't happen again because it could..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'm wondering if these 2 lady's are being given deprogramming therapy of any kind i just cant believe they would let them lose on the world without some kind of treatment so this doesn't happen again because it could..peace,sugarcookie1

Interesting speculation there. What is happening with them now? Do you know? Is that in the video?
The thing about "deprogramming," IMO, is it isn't necessary, as the controls on the ultra subject are so complete, they can be decommissioned, for lack of a better term, without any direct contact, link or input. Again, it's all about plausible deniability. The ingrained controls of and in the mind of the subject are so total and overwhelming, with programmed triggers to tech that "speaks" to them, quite literally, and provides behavior modification via control of the physical body, i.e. engendering pain, discomfort, etc., as well as exterior control over experienced events that combined with the internal, either guarantee a reaction or "teach" by behavior modification if the subject reacts in an undesireable way. In other words, you are zapped with pain, or craziness that is overwhelming in your mind that you cannot control unless you sculpt your behavior, and even your thinking along desirable paths, via your handler and their ability to impact you.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A linky to another discussion of this weird story.

Madness in the fast lane

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

tetra50

Sabina was paroled in 2011; and from there she left for America to live with Ursula somewhere in the vicinity of Goleta, Santa Barara CA thats all i know..

So that tells me something maybe there being watched i would hope if there here in the states..And given some kind of behavior modification the whole thing to me is just nuts...peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

wigit
I didn't see that one in the search just the one from (2008)oh well its still a interesting case
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

sugarcookie1:

wow. right here in the good ol' US of A, huh? Not surprised, really. Incredible she was parolled. Even more that they both achieved relocation, visas, etc. to live here..... hmmmm, interesting, in and of itself.

They called America for some time, "the Great Experiment.'" MK ULTRA programming was born here, not that there wasn't help and reinforcement in other countries where things may have been more lax, let's say, and easier to keep under cover. Think GITMO and the NDAA....it was always the intent, I believe to con us into the idea we were free, primarily via politics and the vote, none of which amount to a hill of beans, really. And we are seeing the fruition of years of sculpting and planning of just that sort of tyranny, except its insidiousness is due to its hidden architecture and secrecy: the puppet masters, pulling the strings, and remaining in the background.
This is the bigger implication of what MK Ultra was always about, to be applied to the "at large" population, but so creepingly insidious,it was undiscoverable and unstoppable. It is a feature of the planners, that occasionally it appears we win, by outing information and putting a face on it that we agree it is horrifying and it will be stopped. Ergo, the hearings in the 70s about MK Ultra, and the legislation that was passed regarding the illegality of the use of "psychotropic, energy directed, mind control technologies," which could not be deployed on innocent, unknowing citizens. And yet the proving of this, just like continuing MK Ultra schematics and enslaved persons, is so nebulous that one looks crazy insisting it is happening.

My gut instinct is these women were given a pass, both in the reduction of murder charge to manslaughter, a relatively quick parole, and entrance and permanent citizenship allowing them to make homes in this country. They served a purpose, and were protected, and in the end, given shelter in the place that has reaped the most benefits from said programming. That their "acting out" occurred in another country and the predicated, sculpted response was a display of power, and a test of the broad scope of the control, everywhere, completely insidious
and overwhelming , regardless of location. Isn't Sweden supposed to be a "neutral," politically speaking, country? Perhaps the point of this bizarro stuff happening there was to wedge them politically to not being so independent or neutral.

Fascinating

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I still don't understand why nobody has gotten an in depth interview with these women. I mean, some people can't be bought but I haven't even heard of anyone offering to interview them and being turned down.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

tetra50
Yes there right here in the USA ..Here is another thing None of the psychiatrists actually had access to either of the twins, only hospital notes. Nor did they even see the CCTV footage. Ultimately, Sabina was considered “mentally ill” only during the court case and no longer mentally ill after, thus she was not committed to a psychiatric hospital...

So to me that the apparent lack of information regarding this case is not inadvertent, yet well planned. It is called “containment” and it is how the network of total mind control programming works..

I am absolutely shocked that the defense and the prosecution considered Sabina low risk! I'm no legal expert, but how could anyone with any sense at all consider her to be low risk to the public?

Plus These women seem to have false-backgrounds and perhaps even ID’s, their histories just don’t add up, no one allegedly connected to them has actually come forward and been identified as being who they proclaim to be or who they really are.

Your right They served a purpose, and are protected and it is Fascinating! But i don't think we will ever know the real story..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

wigit
I think these Lady's are under protection by the government and there never will be a in depth interview i believe its all a cover up..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I would like to hear some comments on the reason why they have apparently achieved invincibility.
I mean, how many times can you jump out into traffic, getting hit.....AND ROLLED OVER by big rigs before you finally die?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Screwed
I think MK-Ultra victims are able to split off there personality to deal with the pain..Look at these 2 Lady's both get hit buy car,and big rig,jump off a bridge and survive hitting her self repeatably with a mallet to her head id say there are invincible sheesh most would be dead..

Id like for more comments also but not many seem interested in this topic i think its Fascinating..Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Ohh, it is very fascinating to be sure. I just got done watching the whole video a bit ago.

Sure it is one thing to tolorate pain but I am not talking about pain.

If you get your head cut off you can "tolorate pain" as much as you want but you'll still be dead.......unless you are one of these girls apparently.

I don't want to get TOO far out there with this but my mind is open.......too wide sometimes.
A mental exercise, a what if scenario lets call it.

What if, these girls have tried this sort of thing many times before?
What if they CAN'T die???
What if they are posessed by an entity that is SO powerful that they are afforded some sort of crazy supernatural protection?

I dunno, my mind is open for anything. This is so crazy, I think we need to entertain anything and then start widdling it down from there. I mean, THEY BOTH jumped out into oncoming traffic. GOT HIT!!!!, one got ROLLED OVER by a SEMI TRUCK!!!!

annnnnd, they BOTH lived!!!!
REALLY!?!?!?!

WOW!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Screwed
This case is so bizarre I'm open to anything at this point..
both sisters were tested for drugs, none were found..

I don't know any 40 year old women who can be hit by a speeding sedan or run over by the wheels of a large commercial truck and survive. The girl with the fractured leg went under the wheels..

Sabina,is hit by the sedan and after crushing the roof is thrown about 9 feet into the air regains consciousness, she gets up and smacks an officer then gets up and runs down the other lane,then restrained by several policemen and isn't even bleeding (weird)

Maybe there are enhanced hybrids? Oh and one jumps forty feet off a bridge after she stabs the guy and has two sprained ankles?? Something is wrong there id probably be dead..

Watch some of the project camelot interviews same kinda profile of MKULTRA .. Government super soldier program?Medical science can do many things to the human body and altering the brain chemistry can have profound results..

The result would be a person who could continue through situations where a normal person would curl up and die..I know this is very far fetched but i feel the evidence seems to indicate, they could quite possibly be Super Strength Soldier Clones, or enhanced human beings whose bone structure has been partially replaced with a much stronger super high-tech material..Like i said far fetched

And the best part is there out in the world living along side us maybe ready to snap again..peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join