It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Delusion: EVIDENCE of Babylon in America and Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Phoenix Journals:
Book 22, Page 139:

"...Babylon loaned much money at interest (usury) to Persia (Iran) which, of course, Persia could not repay. Therefore, Persia conquered Babylon to eliminate its debt and acquire Babylon's gold.
Persia adopted the Babylonian usury system and loaned Greece much money at interest (usury). Greece, of course, could not repay the debt and conquered Persia to eliminate its debt and acquire the gold in Persia.
Greece adopted the Babylonian usury system and loaned Rome much money at interest (usury). Rome of course, could not repay the debt and conquered Greece to eliminate its debt and acquire the gold in Greece.
After the fall of Imperial Rome, the various nations of Europe were kept in bondage and poverty by the AB's (Anti-God Banksters) for many centuries, known as the "Dark Ages"! Where do you think you might be headed, world?
When the Babylonian civilization collapsed, 3% of the people owned all the wealth.
When old Persia went down to destruction, 2% of the people owned all the wealth.
When ancient Greece went down to ruin, 0.5% of the people owned all the wealth.
When the Roman Empire fell by the wayside, 2,000 people owned the wealth of the civilized world...
It is said, dear ones, that at this time less than 2% of the people control 90% of the wealth of America.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Phoenix Journals:
Book 22, Page 139:

"...Babylon loaned much money at interest (usury) to Persia (Iran) which, of course, Persia could not repay. Therefore, Persia conquered Babylon to eliminate its debt and acquire Babylon's gold.
Persia adopted the Babylonian usury system and loaned Greece much money at interest (usury). Greece, of course, could not repay the debt and conquered Persia to eliminate its debt and acquire the gold in Persia.
Greece adopted the Babylonian usury system and loaned Rome much money at interest (usury). Rome of course, could not repay the debt and conquered Greece to eliminate its debt and acquire the gold in Greece.
After the fall of Imperial Rome, the various nations of Europe were kept in bondage and poverty by the AB's (Anti-God Banksters) for many centuries, known as the "Dark Ages"! Where do you think you might be headed, world?
When the Babylonian civilization collapsed, 3% of the people owned all the wealth.
When old Persia went down to destruction, 2% of the people owned all the wealth.
When ancient Greece went down to ruin, 0.5% of the people owned all the wealth.
When the Roman Empire fell by the wayside, 2,000 people owned the wealth of the civilized world...
It is said, dear ones, that at this time less than 2% of the people control 90% of the wealth of America.

WOW!

I know this... I do. But because this is known by few, the anger of a few doesn't do much good.

Ugh... That makes me sick!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by DarkKnight21

The stars above the eagle in the dollar bill forms a "Magen David", which in reality had nothing to do with David, but in actuality is really the Seal of Saturn, later called the Seal of Solomon and is the "star of your gods" spoken of in Amos 5:26.

edit on 5-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

It represents 666

Yes it does. 666 is imbedded all in it. 6 points on the star, the hexagon within it has 6 points and the angles of the 2 triangles all total 60 degrees. Something of that nature. Solomon was a huge fan of the number 666 it seems. 666 is also the number of gold talents he recieved as tribute in a year, and you throw this thing into the pot and it makes for a very unsavory soup. This symbol also has to do with Molech, or as some know him...Ba'al.
edit on 5-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yeah, Its pretty sinister to what is going on today. The number has been with us all this time. The mark of the beast is in my opinion building the outer temple of wealth, all the while enslaving your fellow man (Solomon-666).

We are to be building the inner temple with love for our fellow man.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yeah, Its pretty sinister to what is going on today. The number has been with us all this time. The mark of the beast is in my opinion building the outer temple of wealth, all the while enslaving your fellow man (Solomon-666).

We are to be building the inner temple with love for our fellow man.

There's alot of speculation on what the mark of the Beast is. But you have to know what the Beast is before you can discern his mark
, otherwise you're just trying to shoot a bullseye under a new moon while blindfolded.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thankyou for that reply.

Im still lmao with this post...... its not funny.... its true... and boy is the truth hard to swallow sometimes.

There must be a word for that. How funny the ugly truth seems to us? Usually looking back. Like, lesson learned. Iconic just doesn't cut it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Thanks for that astute history lesson. Talk about repetitiveness.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Man will never truly be free until the last King is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am not going to argue your position. I am not a religious person, but I am spiritual. I read religion, theology and philosophy. It is my personal opinion that the Great Whore Babylon IS the United States of America. If you read the Revelation of St. John in that context and everywhere it says "the whore Babylon" and replace it with USA, it paints a remarkable picture. Scary and accurate.

I also believe it is evident in the blasphemy that American Christians have accepted as doctrine. No, I'm sorry. It is not OK to be rich and condemn the poor to suffering and servitude. If you think it is, then Christ's words are not in you.

The third reason is the prophecy of "the falling away". More and more Americans are turning their back on Christ and walking away. They find thier life is empty and they don't know why. They give themselves to lust, envy, gluttony and greed. They indulge themselves in materialism yet nothing fulfills them. It is if they have a giant hole running right through the middle of them and no amount of money, or material things or sex or drugs or alcohol can ever fill that emptiness up and they do not understand why.

I am reminded of Ghandi's famous words "I like your Christ, but I do not like your Christians"...powerful meaning deep in there.

I am not a fan of supporting Israel. I believe they have used us to further their very "worldly" goals by playing on the Christian doctrine and prophecy. I further believe if they are truly God's chosen people...then he will see to their needs or see to their demise...man will not sway the inevitable outcome of God's plan. Prophecy is prophecy...so shall it be written, so shall it be done. It will come to pass.

Just my opinion and observation from reading and studying many different religions and philosophies.
edit on 10/5/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Take a look at the street layouts in earth's major cities.

Odd that they are all situated near a river.

Most major Cities are located near water sources. You connected to many strings. Take a deep breath and do not expand your searches so much. Things always connect in the broad sense.

And America actually fits perfectly to Babylon.
edit on 6-10-2012 by RebelPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I tell you my bias ahead of time so that I can be completely transparent to you. My "agenda" is only to share what I currently understand to be truth, and to discover more truth from the intelligent posters of this website. So let us help eachother sift through the BS and find some common grounds for real objective truth.

Kudos. That's the type of attitude I love to see and it seems increasingly rare.

The global elite recognize these symbols and believe in the "spiritual energy" they are aligned to produce.

Here's an aspect of global affairs and the elite agenda that I feel goes overlooked. When we look at Middle Eastern occupation, the ruminated priorities are always oil, opium, and bottom line - dollars. I've suspected for a while that there are many more esoteric motives to events and the structure of society.

While Christian and Jewish theology are nice, I think there may indeed be some added power in traditional paganism and shamanism. At least, there is perceived power. By limiting the population's exposure to these ideologies the elite feel they have gained an edge.

The New Age movement is interesting to me in it's attempts to synthesize some of these traditions with popular religions. Here's a debate from ATS that is worth reading:Debate: The New Age movement is the natural progression of human belief

As to the specifics of the topic, it's not one I'm well acquainted with. I'm enjoying reading the responses to the OP.

But I must say, I'm wary of taking an overly biblical/historical view of the world. It's definitely useful in trying to get a handle on the motives of the establishment, but in terms of knowing God a good look around will suffice for any individual. Scripture is a good tool but never essential.

edit on 10/6/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The Christians didn't steal anything from them. Earlier peoples tended to give up their old ways to become Christians. They destroyed their own temples to build churches in their places, etcetera. It worked that way in Greece.

This type of explanation makes me really upset because it is so dishonest. Most of these people weren't eager to give up their ways of life, and religious practices. They did so at sword point. They only relented after the majority of their populations were murdered.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It is quite possible that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all based on the Babylonian religion. The rituals and theologies of each appear to be based on Sumerian/Babylonian religion and mythology; including the Ten Commandments and Genesis story.

I think it's unfair to point fingers at the "modern times" as corrupted by Babylon without noticing that our Abrahamic religions are themselves Babylonian.
edit on 6-10-2012 by twoandthree because: .

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

You are telling me that you will disprove Christianity with Mystery Babylon.

But...why would I restrict my research to Mystery Babylon? I would go straight to the core of Christianity to prove that Christianity is born of plagiarism! Thing is, it's a lot of work, and I'm lazy.

So I never said I would, I only said I could.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by twoandthree

I'm sorry, where does it say that Jesus was Sumerian or Babylonian? Unless he was, then that means that Christianity plagiarized. Or whoever refined it.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The Jews (Judahites) went into captivity in Babylon for 70 years, and it was the King of Persia that attacked and destroyed Babylon, releasing the Jews to return to Jerusalem. This is prophetic of Christians.

Christ Jesus said that the sheep would be scattered when the shepherd was struck. Peter acknowledged that he was living in Babylon. Babylon then is the world system in which Christians live. As everything, there is a physical and spiritual meaning. Whilst we live in captivity in physical Babylon we are to remain spiritually distanced from it's beliefs and practices. Daniel and his three friends held high positions in Babylonian government and much rule and reign was handed to them by the King of Babylon. It was at the end when the King of Babylon was influenced by his court to build the golden statue and force worship of it. He became proud up and declared that it was he who had built his kingdom (not God). If we look at today, knowing that the 70 year captivity in Babylon was prophetic of the past 2,000 years, we can see where we are at in time. Christ ruled the western civilisation nearly this whole time, with government's variously upholding His commands in everything from laws, schools and community life. The Christian saints of this time reigned with him like Daniel and his three friends did in their Babylonian captivity. But as in those days, underhanded government officials prepared traps for Daniel and his friends, and convinced the king of Babylon that their worship of the True God was somehow a threat to him and a slap in the face to his own majesty.

The same thing is happening today - our pagan leaders, swayed by mystery Babylon, are doing the same thing that Nebuchadnezzar did! They have built this golden statue and are forcing young and old to worship it - from godless atheism indoctrination, to humanism, to occultism, to evolution - everything is acceptable for our children EXCEPT worship of the True Creator and Saviour. Millions across our lands are falling to their knees worshipping this beast called paganism disguided as secularism and humanism. Every school can teach about the Greek "gods" and Godless evolution but dare mention Christ Jesus and the law snaps down hard. Our political candidates, disguised as Christians, are declaring "WE Built This" just as Nebuchadnezzar did! What followed? The handwriting on the wall and immediate destruction by the King of Persia and his forces. Who do we see rising to power today? Persia and the Asian hordes - India, China and the Middle East.

Because we are in captivity, rebelling against it is direct rebellion against Our God. Those camps and increasing police buildup are going hand in hand with a Godless youth completely and utterly brainwashed to rebel. A heart hardened by the love of sin, becomes utterly rebellious to God, His Truth and His Salvation. The same leaders teaching this rebellion are the same who will clamp down on it with a communistic type takeover that saw up to 30,000,000 slaughtered in Russia. Welcome to the past 100 years of Satan released from his chains due to the loss of Christ's rule in the western lands. Many of our citizens can see some of the handwriting on the wall, but they can't read it because they reject Christ Jesus who heals blindness. They have chosen wickedness instead of God and therefore refuse His reign in their life. They happily throw away 1,700 years of relative peace and prosperity under His rule and instead don't understand the sheer darkness and terror that He has held back from their lands. Satan is the ruler of this age and he's now rampaging his war and bloodbath around this globe for 100 years, his arsenal of nuclear weapons sits ready to obliterate all of us in one hour. This is it. What was, will be again. Only sorrowful repentance will stop this world sliding to it's final decreed end - fire and judgement.

Thank you for your elaborate and insightful answer. Given all the evidence I would have to agree with you that the Israelite captivity under the Babylonian empire tells the story of our generation. Isaiah 9:10, prophetic of Israel's pride and resulting fall to Babyon, would have been written roughly around 700 BC, or 7 centuries before the world would receive salvation through Christ. As the revived Babylonian empire tears itself apart from the inside, I think it is possible we will begin to see a revived Roman empire emerge to take its place and usher in the New Age Babylon and One World Religion. I could be wrong but my interpretation is that the revived Roman empire is the iron and clay feet of Nebuchadnezzar's statue in the book of Daniel the 8th and last head of the beast in the book of Revelations.

We should probably repent or something.

edit on 10/6/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Christianity IS pagan. A large amount of its traditions and rituals, its messages and its symbology, are pagan in origin. Take almost any symbol or ritual in Christianity and you'll find eerily similar, if not identical, versions in cultures that preceded Jesus by hundreds or thousands of years. I thought we settled this?
edit on 5-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Based on the evidence presented I would have to disagree. As I stated Mystery Babylon has infiltrated Christianity and Judaism to some extent or another but the original texts clearly both expose and oppose Nimrod's Babylonian hierarchy of power.

Islam, conversely, calls itself an Abrahamic religion and yet we can track its origins to roughly 700 years after Christ in a society that was already heavily influenced by pagan moon worship. Islam is the reincarnation of Semiramis today.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I again point to the early colonists and pilgrims, as well as Washington's inaugural address, in defense of my statement that America was originally Christian in design.

Not so.

A very abbreviated US history lesson:

I must compliment the quality rhetoric of your argument, but I must ask do you have any sources or evidence to support any of the facts you presented?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Originally posted by renegadeloser
It's too bad that you have most of your information completely wrong. The myth you recounted is actually the myth of Osiris, Isis, and Horus. Basically you took that myth, and through in some descriptions given of nimrod in the bible. I looked into the actual mythology of Tammuz, his mother isn't even semiramus, instead her name was Ishtar (as you mentioned), or known to the babylonians as Innan.

renegadeloser,

You can trace Osiris, Isis and Horus back to Babylon. They are depicted just the same as Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz, respectively. This is not only biblical but there is an overwhelming amount of archeological evidence to support it as well.

From muzzleflash's Babylon topic:

Cush, (son of Ham, or grandson of Noah) was married to Semiramis. They became rulers of the original great city. Cush died but his wife Semiramis gave birth to their son, Nimrod. Semiramis then married Nimrod her son.

Shem, son of Noah and founder of the Semite lineage, killed Nimrod and cut his body into (12?) pieces. Semiramis told her followers that in order to bring him back to life, she needed to recover these pieces and reconstruct his body. They found all pieces except for one, his genitals.

Therefore Semiramis told the people that Nimrod had ascended to the Sun and became the "Sun God" named "Ba'al". She then became pregnant with a son, and claimed that the 'rays of the sun god' had impregnated her, and declared she was a virgin. This son's name was Tammuz.

Semiramis declared that she was born from an Egg (the Ishtar Egg) which fell from the Moon which she declared was the Goddess, and it fell into the Euphrates River and hatched. She was also referred to as the 'Golden Dove'.

An interesting video also from that thread:

Ishtar and Semiramis are one in the same. In fact, Easter derives its name from "Ishtar", also known as the moon god. This is a good example of how pagan traditions were incorporated into Roman Catholicism to pollute the teachings of Christ.

Hope that helps.

Peace,
DK
edit on 10/5/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

Yes, but, in no part of the Babylonian myth does Ishtar (or semiramis), collect the twelve body parts of tammuz, with the member missing. Nor does Ishtar claim to have been born from an egg, this is again Isis. Shem doesn't chop Tammuz into 12 pieces, rather Set cuts Horus into 12 pieces. These story elements are unique to the Egyptian versions. Of course there are parallels, however, some of the information quoted here is blatantly false.

It's easy to say that Tammuz and Horus are one in the same, and then just tell the Egyptian myth, replacing it with biblical versions of Babylonian names. But, you don't provide any sources for these specific story elements in actual babylonian accounts that have been recovered archeologically. Yes the Horus, Isis, Osiris myth is another rendition of these other myths, but to state that the myths are Identical is misleading.

edit on 5-10-2012 by renegadeloser because: (no reason given)

See for yourself. The evidence of the same Babylonian myth is everywhere you look, just different versions of the resurrection/path to immortality idea. I would even go so far to suggest that the darkening of the sky during the crucifixion of Christ could be evidence of God's sense of humor. It's a stab against Babylonian sun-worship.

CS Lewis said it this way:

"If God chooses to be mythopoeic—and is not the sky itself a myth—shall we refuse to be mythopathic?"

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for your well-reasoned replies. I am enjoying the manner of discussion so far and I will try to answer to the rest of you relatively soon.
edit on 10/6/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join