It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 and UFO Disclosure.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

A sensible way of looking at the whole 21 Dec-thing,one should live everyday on its own merit,you know? As for disclosure,i think the ET races are actualy "disclosing" themselves,and have started a long time ago.Maybe they dont trust our integrity-filled leaders to do so.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I understand you very well, is like me and all those empty threads discussing the US elections just to to push for one or another political products that are the same but packaged differently...

I sort of understand the reasons behind a a user filter (even if I would still see more benefit to the users that not, but understand that the system thrives in keeping the flamers and trolls alive), like this thread or this post of mine...

A thread topic or even forum filter would indeed be great and without much impact on the system "we" (observation based on general participation trends, might be highly influenced by personal taste) already ignore certain thread by topic and refuse to participate in certain forums. This would quickly make the title quality improve and elevate the subject matter under discussion...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by recyclerobert

if we are the planet of children then just maybe there return meens we are ready for the next step.

Or a good hard smack on the behind.
just my two cents.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join