It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 and UFO Disclosure.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Many feel there might be a massive UFO landing, and that the ETs will finally reveal themselves on December 21, 2012. I think I will simply wait it out and not get excited before hand. We have about two months to go. If this were to be true, and the ETs do reveal themselves on this date, then any discussion on blurry UFO pics or video before such date will be a simple waste of time. I will wait till then and forget about this topic until past the due date of December 21, 2012.

I suggest anyone obsessed with the UFO topic take a break and enjoy these months with family and friends.

Peace to all !!

edit on 4-10-2012 by The Coward because: Fixed a typo, these ATS kids giving me s# for it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Is there a particular reason you believe they may show up on that date or is it just a feeling?

I ask out of curiosity and not to be critical.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Many feel there might be a massive UFO landing, and that the ETs will finally reveal themselves on December 21, 2012. I think I will simply wait it out and not get exited before hand. We have about two months to go. If this were to be true, and the ETs do reveal themselves on this date, then any discussion on blurry UFO pics or video before such date will be a simple waste of time. I will wait till then and forget about this topic until past the due date of December 21, 2012.

I suggest anyone obsessed with the UFO topic take a break and enjoy these months with family and friends.

Peace to all !!

It's too bad you didn't forget about the topic, PERIOD!

Almost on schedule someone decides to bore the membership with another bs thread about "disclosure". Wait for it, buddy and you'll be in your 90s and it still won't happen. Anyone that "feels" that there is going to be a "massive UFO landing" is using some other part of their body rather than their brain. ETs? Where do you get your info that they exist? Not from any public evidence. If earthlings were to reveal themselves to another race on another planet, who would be chosen to represent earthlings? Caucasians? Negroes? Chinese? Eskimos?

Thank "god" these "disclosure" threads have leveled off to almost nothing.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A number of people had their hopes up regarding something, anything happening during the opening or closing ceremonies of the Olympics.

Nothing happened, though some tried a little hard to identify a blimp as a UFO.
Nothing, however, happened.

Historical precedence regarding all past predictions also failing to produce even one single ET, or anything of noteworthy significance would suggest nothing of any significant note, other than yet another prophecy realizing utter failure coming to pass, will come to pass.

*yawn*
edit on 4-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Any particular feeling as to why that date is chosen? Well why not that date? Who hasn't tried to capitalize on it so far?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I would like for that to be true.

But call me a pessimist today because the way I see it, no one is coming to save/help us. Not Aliens, Not Jesus, Not Mohammad, Not the Flying Spaghetti Monster...

Of course, I also think Dec 21, 2012 is just another day. But if the world does end, it would be a hell of a way to go out, wouldn't it.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Freudian slip? Lots of people are saying "exited" instead of excited. I hope for aliens!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
December 21, 2012. The Mayan Calendar. UFOs. Aliens. Ascension. NESARA. Blah, blah, blah. The internet is like one big, gigantic light that has shone to reveal that there's far, far more twisted minds in the world than anyone could have possibly imagined. In all my wildest dreams, I would never have come up with something so unbelievably whacky... yet, it's been passed around as truth for so long, by people who claim to talk to aliens? Even I was desperate enough to believe it, just a little bit, at first. Especially thanks to people like Stanley H. Fulham, and this weirdness...

They said they were balloons, Chinese lanterns, swamp gas, bird farts, etc. etc. etc.

And that's probably as good as it will ever get.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I thought that date was linked with the mayan calender so where's the ET conection?

I believe I've read that on that date the earth and the sun and the center of the galaxy will line up and there's a possiblity it could pull stuff from the sun that we coulde possibly collide with? Anyone else heard this? what are the odds it could happen?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
I would like for that to be true.

But call me a pessimist today because the way I see it, no one is coming to save/help us. Not Aliens, Not Jesus, Not Mohammad, Not the Flying Spaghetti Monster...

Of course, I also think Dec 21, 2012 is just another day. But if the world does end, it would be a hell of a way to go out, wouldn't it.

Actually, I just channelled the Flying Spaghetti Monster and he asked me to pass on that he's very sorry but he's been a bit delayed and won't be able to get here until the 22nd.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with people looking at a date like dec.21 and feel that something "BIG" will happen, just as long as you don't stop living your life.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

The odds are zero. Th Earth and Sun "align" with the center of the galaxy every year. It just so happens that the "alignment" occurs on December 21 this year. Just like it has for the past few decades.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Maybe the earthquakes we are feeling lately are connected to UFOs getting closer to earth? Or digging their way out of it? Who knows? I am just gonna sit it out. I know they are real, just cant prove it. But if Dec 21, 2012 has any truth to it, then we will probably live to see who are the overlords of the UFOs.

And yes, the Maya Prophecy states that they are expecting their God's to come back.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

What prophecy would that be? Are you referring to Tortuguero Monument 6 which is an investiture, not a prophecy?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Freudian slip? Lots of people are saying "exited" instead of excited. I hope for aliens!

Ooh! "Exited," meant to be "excited..." I thought it was some new wanna-be conspiracy hipster speak for killed or murdered; kinda like "disappeared."

I just ignored it though, much the same as I do with pointless disclosure threads.

ETA: Is this forum always like this? I mean in most threads I see here I want to gouge my eyes out seeing pointless threads rack up equally meaningless flags. This one has gone almost a whole page with you guys maintaining flag discipline. Not a single flag! Nice job people.
edit on 4/10/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hasn't disclosure happened already?!

Or maybe it was a bunch of false predictions I have read in the past. Sorry I fell asleep.
I can't remember.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

And yes, the Maya Prophecy states that they are expecting their God's to come back.
So if Mayan prophets were such a big deal...how come they couldn't predict the demise of their state?

Further, if you figure we're toast...can I have your car?
edit on 4-10-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because, eh?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

So if Mayan prophets were such a big deal...how come they couldn't predict the demise of the state?

Further, if you figure we're toast...can I have your car?

Did I say anything about "toast" or the world coming to an end? NO! And No, you cannot have my car, kid!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Soft disclosure has already happened, and that's the best we're going to get. Full Disclosure would mean the imprisonment, or worse, of many top officials, and obviously they aren't going to let that happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I, for one, will be relived when 2013 is solidly here.

Should December bring something of interest, I'd certainly love it to be on the order of magnitude of change such that whatever speculatively is suppose to happen, whether it's aliens, zombies, Nazis from the moon, robots, alien Nazi zombie robots from the moon, or whatever is something such that brings about worldwide undeniable change.

Otherwise, I suspect, as stated before, nothing of any real note will occur other than just another prophecy date coming to pass with nothing of note happening.

Personally, I'd be tickled if zombies happened.
Falling Skies Alien invasion would be nice too.

Odds are, however, just another day will happen like all the other days that have happened since days have been around to happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join