It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government has ways of getting rid of inspirational people without anyone knowing... this is how

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So, are we just supposed to pretend that you didn't already start this thread a few days ago?

link

You need help dude.
It seems like there are people in your life who are trying to get you that help.
Maybe it is time to start listening to them.

You seem to have a few well intentioned but severely misguided people on here who are enabling your
psychosis, maybe because they suffer from the same thing, I don't know.

People, PLEASE stop enabling this poor young soul and encourage him to get the help he needs before it is too late.

I know this is an online forum but the people on the other end of the keyboard are REAL people with REAL problems who may take REAL drastic measures if not treated.

STOP the enabling!!!!

edit on 5-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Alright mate, let's just think for a moment about what can be done with things like the kind of high and low oxygen levels you are talking about:

First off, no area without pressure seals and large tanks of pressure tanks of some form of gas, and I do mean large, can really appreciably change the oxygen levels in a given building.

Windows, doors and other openings equalize atmospheric pressures very quickly. On top of this if "they" as you say are depleting the oxygen levels in mental hospitals in the United States, if they are not reducing atmospheric pressure they have to be using an inert gas to do the task. Now the air we breathe is mostly nitrogen. Since nitrogen is lighter than oxygen, it stands to reason that it cannot be used to pump out the oxygen in a given structure. On top of this, any gas used would have to be inert in order to keep there from being an explosion or chemical reaction of some other kind when it is pumped into the air. In lab tests when this is done usually neon or argon are used as they are noble gases and therefore inert in their base form. (Also to counter the arguments posted beforehand, carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide are not appreciably heavier than a standard O2 molecule within the "air" solution so they do not work for this) However, if argon or neon are being pumped into your air in gratuitous amounts (and they would need to be gratuitous in order to actually replace normal atmosphere) then the lower levels of the structures, particularly the basements would become full of what is known as "dead air" or an atmosphere so depleted of oxygen that it is impossible to breath and therefore would suffocate anyone in it before it was able to spread to higher levels.

This is completely and totally unworkable and a realistically impossible system.

Secondly, unless the notable effects of oxygen starvation would be present constantly, the theory postulated here that lower oxygen results in an unrecoverable depression are invalid. By your theory, everyone who grew up in say, La Paz, Bolivia (or for that matter Denver), would be impossibly damaged mentally because they were raised in a lower oxygen environment and everyone who grew up in the West Bank of Palestine (likewise New Orleans) would be the happiest and most productive because they grew up where the atmosphere was thickest along the Dead Sea.

This is simply not the case.

I have known a great many people from high-elevation areas that are happy, sane and productive members of their societies as well as many from low-elevation areas who had serious issues. We humans are a remarkable species, very adaptable and very robust.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm surprised people here, considering what these forums are about, are doubting PeaceLoveProject. So, if these things really happened to him or her no one would believe them... just like with any other conspiracies people talk about, some are really far out there to make someone look crazy and some are more realistic, although you'll still get looked at as crazy to most people.
Isn't this what we want to find out? Real life experiences of things the government or 'they' are doing to us? And when someone comes forward we doubt them... ?

I like to stay anonymous too. oddly enough I don't really care about my privacy if someone is looking through my blinds with UFOs at night though. I've always been a little leery of going into hospitals, I think after reading the OPs experience I'll be even a bit more 'paranoid'- I also eat unprocessed foods, so now WTF- if I say that in the hospital I don't want to eat their crappy food they might think I'm crazy. And I don't consider myself OCD or obsessed.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I wanted to comment on a comment you made in your thread that led me here because it got closed.

You said the doctor switched from pounds to kg to make it look like you lost 5 pounds.

This would not be an easy thing to do, since 1 Kg is equal to 2.2 pounds. So let's say you weighed 220 pounds, and the doctor sneakily switches to kilograms... Your weight would be 100 kilograms, much more than a 5 pound discrepancy! He would've said "My GOD! You've lost 120 pounds in one week! We need to have you committed before you wither away to nothingness!"

So, just for shiggles, can you tell us more about this doctor and how he pulled this stunt? Including details such as the style of the scale, the approximate weight you were at the time, and what the Dr. tried to say you weighed?

I'm really sorry that you had to experience those things like being kept in a place like that... It sucks...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xerrnoip

I dont frequent these forums to believe everything I read. I frequent them to deny ignorance. When I read the OP. I immediately wanted to hear from a chemist to see if this was even possible becausethe simple fact that there are many people out there living in low oxygen environments and aren't committing suicide on a mass basis xue to severe depression caused by high altitude.

Edit: also what about the staff that works at the hospital? Arent they exposed to the same oxygen levels as the patients? I imagine they arent walking around with oxygen tanks everywhere.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Define "inspirational people". No offense, but I don't think you're any more abnormal, special, or inspirational or whatever than the tons of other people who have Aspergers or other mental illnesses and function in every day life. If mental illness means you're at risk of inspiring people to rally against the status quo, then it makes more sense to rally people with mental illnesses to believe certain things rather than simply remove them from the equation.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Dont worry man.
These government authorities are a bunch of faggots who work for the higher powers.Hang in there.God is with you.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveProject

Don't know about oxygen, but since the topic was changes that institutionalized people go through, I can say that low vitamin D levels are a very real,unnoticed,undiagnosed, and untreated problem among institutionalized populations. For some reason I have a problem absorbing vitamin D and a Dr. noticed low levels on a test once. Within 2 months of taking the high level supplements I need I felt a huge change in my energy levels, overall health, and my depression had disappeared.

Among those already considered to be mentally disturbed or already depressed low vitamin D levels are rarely if ever considered to be a contributing factor. I was first made aware of this problem in college when reading a study about chimps who were all very unhealthy and mentally depressed and the scientists couldn't figure out why. One of them finally made the connection to low vitamin D after noticing they had been moved from an old facility into a new one where THEY NEVER WENT OUTSIDE! Later when I was working with mentally disturbed populations I started advocating for them to have complete bloodwork done to rule out other possibilities before raising the level of someones medication or starting one to begin with. Even though most spent an equal amount of time inside (22-23 hrs. a day) I noticed a higher incidence of low vitamin D among women and even higher among post-menopausal women. If you spend lots of time inside get tested and even if you don't (I spend about 4-5 hours a day outside and my levels were still low!) get tested anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

even though I had proof other doctors had weighed me every day and I never lost or gained more than about 0.1lbs

I think you may want to look a little more into this one...
My weight fluctuates by 5-10 pounds a day but I am also 200 pounds and an athlete that trains daily. My wife is only 95 pounds and I know her weight fluctuates 1-3 pounds a day so for you to state that your weight only changes by .1 pounds a day is absurd IMO.

Losing 5 pounds in a week could mean you just took a big fat dump and a long pee.

edit on 30-4-2013 by knowledgedesired because: sp

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I also forgot to say that the doctor (professional on aspergers) came in and after I explained to him I am not paranoid...

He came in after you explained to him your not paranoid?

Was he in another room and you communicated your lack of paranoia via telephone or something?

The doctor started acting really weird, and then he messed around with the scale before I stood on it, then he pointed to the weight in Kilograms rather than pounds and so I didn't realize it was off till later. He used that weight to say I lost 5 pounds in 1 week, to say I'm incompetent to make treatment decisions so they can force me medication even though I had proof other doctors had weighed me every day and I never lost or gained more than about 0.1lbs

I do not understand how a doctor telling you you've lost a little weight can force medication on you.

edit on 30-4-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join