It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Samuel L Jackson's " Wake the *snip* Up! " Video Is Pure Propaganda At Its Worst

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This was worse than "Snakes on a Plane!"

I"m thinking about creating a video, for the non-benefit of liberal entertainers, called "Shut the F**k Up!"

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
That video is a hunk of junk.

And is pure propaganda.

Yes, it is almost a punchable offense.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Ick....I think I just threw up in my mouth a little when I watched that disgusting, idiotic campaign message.

Only a non-thinking sheep-like dummy, who imagines that a free cell phone equates with good and honest government, would like such a piece of awful tripe.

Samuel L. Jackson, you have totally lost my respect. Well, to be honest, I didn't have a great deal for him to begin with, because he's an actor who reads what he's told to read, but it went from "he's an okay actor" down to "he's a bought-and-sold mouthpiece who doesn't deserve the time of day".

Obama campaign operatives, if you're reading this, that video was totally pathetic. An epic fail. Of course, chances are, you're not pandering to the intelligent voter in the first place.

What I think is funny and pathetic is that it the corporations who keep pushing programs where they can make a profit ...

remember the Medicare prescription drug program paid 100 percent by tax dollars....
cell phones
food stamp debit cards
and on, and on and on....

privatization of government for profit is nothing but immoral and bad.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Propaganda yes considering Jackson is a multimillionaire, and I think actors and actress's should all shut the censored up.

My 2 cents.
edit on 3-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I Agree with you 100% , On top of that did you notice anyone on ATS notice How Mr. Jackson tried to separate the donkey from the horse? the Kid is Right as Far as Saying that the "Major" Party presidential candidates are the same..I feel they have the same boss in the end. Just controlled confusion ... Looks as though Mr. Jackson has a "reason" for doing this other than pushing for Obama..and furthermore why is a child used in this ad with the "F" Bomb getting dropped every 20 seconds? I think this makes Samuel L Jackson look like a COMPLETE ASS! ('
')
This is the "new" Moral society we live in ..I wanna Get OUT now please..('
')

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by mikemck1976

Why don't you vote for Gary Johnson, or write in Ron Paul, it shouldn't be all that difficult after all. It seems like you're right, this is propaganda with might. I'm stuck in a rhyme and I don't know if I can stop in time. Oh big brother, is surely watching me, much like an old mother staring with glee.

Oh dear I can't stop, maybe with the next line I'll flop, I'm calling the word purple, OW MODS, I don't like purple nurples.

Voting for Johnson or Paul is a vote for Obama,wake up Electric .
Oh brother where art Thou........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join