It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by jibeho

And yet the American Auto Industry is now enjoying its most profitable years since well ever. You need to get the details not just quote what Obama detractors what you to parrot for them. (thats what you are doing, parroting their biased views)

While the following list shows that imports are down and light truck sales are down, car sales are up across the board and show strong steady growth, no spurts, no jump starts, just steady growth. Exactly what you would expect to see in a healthy sales market. Really, math cannot lie but people sure can.
online.wsj.com...
edit on 7-10-2012 by karen61057 because: to add link I forgot lol

Clearly you have not looked at GM's financial numbers (far more telling than auto sales figures)....They are ripe for yet another bankruptcy (hopefully they will not get a bailout and they will enter a formal process to reorganize the mess that they have become over the past 30 years.

Don't forget about the success of Ford, HOnda, Toyota, Subaru, Nissan, BMW in the American Auto industry. None of whom received any bailout whatsoever. All success under their own power.

Don't credit Obama for their success... That's just laughable... Obama only picks the losers (GM) then writes them a blank check.
edit on 8-10-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron
reply to post by Wolfenz

Okay - I can see your distaste for religion... And yes, many different religions have had heinous periods in their histories. I won't try to defend the indefensible. Humanity has a fatal flaw and it shows...

However, I would point out that levels of intolerance and persecution perpetrated by all religions combined pales in comparison to the levels of intolerance, persecution, and executions perpetrated by governments. If you want to focus your bitterness and resentment on an evil greater than religion, that's where I would start.

I wan't trying to pick a fight... I made the comment only to point out that you were making some pretty derogatory global stereotypical statements about certain people groups and that it might not be a fair characterization. And that in doing so, an otherwise well written post lost a little credibility.

Take it for what it's worth... Otherwise, my compliment still stands. That was a well written post.

it the distasted of what Groups Control the Faith not in the sense of Jesus Christ Himself of what he was Trying to Do ( Wake People Up ) not so Much Worship but Amired of what he was tryto do with people in common sense the Council of Niecia made him other than Human

as the Old Testement Repersent GOD YHWH a Angery God...

Allway Remeber the Past if we dont We as Humans are Condemed to Repeat it ...

I just have that Little Problem with Christianity with execution of Claimed Sorcerey ( Withccraft )

yet the Ones they would concider Jesus as a Sorcerer and Stone Douce or Burn Him

for all the Wonders he has Done ...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You can see how ATS has 'mainstreamed;' back in the day, this story would have been posted as a top banner--not because members believed it, but because this site was once a place where people posted the 'game-changer' conspiracies, BEFORE the proof was ready.

Bush. Skull-n-bones. Haliburton in Iraq. Blood diamonds. ritual sex abuse.

Anyone who wanted to silence a whistle-blower was shot down in flames.

But now, one controversial post, and 7 pages trashing 'the very idea' that there is any dirt on a mainstream political figure.

Quite a change in culture. I wonder how that happened.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tovenar

But now, one controversial post, and 7 pages trashing 'the very idea' that there is any dirt on a mainstream political figure.

Quite a change in culture. I wonder how that happened.

Its an old story.

Been hacked to death years ago - - - when maybe it was news.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The trinity connection and their "official program" is not "old news". The Obama allegations have indeed been around for a while as have the 2 unsolved murders of prominent Trinity members allegedly tied to "the program".

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Annee

The trinity connection and their "official program" is not "old news". The Obama allegations have indeed been around for a while as have the 2 unsolved murders of prominent Trinity members allegedly tied to "the program".

It is Old News.

It may be continuing news for a selected few - - but it is still Old News.

One tends to move on when nothing exists but hearsay and unfounded speculation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join