It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the truth to my reality!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPENED.

it all started with an owl hanging around my house. Me being a supernatural fanatic, i looked into the meaning and theyre supposed to be the keepers of wisdom and secret knowledge. Then yesterday a random cat came into my house and it stayed in my room, it slept by my side for a while and i remember it touching my cheek with its paw and looking into my eyes. When i woke up it was gone, i asked my mom if she saw it and she said she took it outside because she doesnt like me bringing stray animals inside lol. I looked up the symbolism and theyre also keepers of knowledge.

So i felt tired and went back to sleep and i had the most awesome awakening experience. This is what i learned, or how i interpreted it. This life we're living is one of many. I still dont know how or why, but theres other worlds out there that we're living in, we're just "consciously trapped" in this one. Our "real self" is free and can do all sorts of things like teleport, fly, shapeshift etc, but our physical bodies seem to be a sort of anchor or detainment unit, keeping us here. We can visit other worlds in dreams but only for a short time because we're stuck in this one. I think when we die, we're not allowed back here sort of like when they let you out of prison, they dont let you go back inside whenever you want, unless you do something or they bring you back lol.

here is how it starts:

I'm traveling with my mom to a weird old mountain/valley town. She recognizes it and says this is the place. Its sort of like a worshipping temple hidden in the stone walls(i could see some statues carved in the stone)
Then i recognize it. I remember telling her, wow this is the place you brought me when i was a kid.

Its very steep and my mother is old, she asks me to carry her. I try to push her up a step (theyre huge, about half our size). Small spikes come out of the step and her leg gets impaled. I get her down and the spikes disappear. She begs me to put her back, that she wants to see her Gods or saints. I tell her we should leave, to forget about them and just go back. I can tell shes desperate or delusional..she would give her life for them. She screams at me and tells me to put her back up. I do it again, i try to help her get closer to her deities and the spikes come back.

She starts bleeding and i start crying. I grab her and run into a room by the side. 2 guys come out and tell me i cant have her here anymore, that she is not supposed to be here. They try to take her from me and i fight them. I carry her in my left arm and i fight with my right..theyre surprised how strong i am even with her burden. They call someone in a weird radio and try to detain me while they wait for them.

(continued..)
edit on 3-10-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

How does the truth of your reality help us with ours?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I defend myself and tell them to let me inside "the emergency room". One of them tries to bring me down and i grab a crowbar/metal pipe and hit him in the shoulder. I tell him to open the door to the room and let me inside. He hesitates but i can tell he's afraid of getting hurt. A clear transparent door appears in the wall and i walk inside, i grab the keys (one key inside and one key outside) and i lock it. Then the other guys appear, sort of like the FBI or police and they tell me to open the door.

I tell them my mother needs help and they tell me they'll help but i need to surrender. I ask them if i will see her again and one of them coldly says "NO". I tell him to let me see her after if i surrender and he says no again. He tells me we're not supposed to be together anymore and that i should just hand her over. He tells me, when i surrender, I'll forget everything and so will her and they will separate us. I refuse and they start trying to break in (but its almost impossible) I notice another door that opens into a tunnel or something and a man inside calling me over. The officers start breaking the glass wall and i place my mom in a nearby bed and tell her i love her. I then run towards the tunnel and go inside.

I come into a clearing and the man (around 30), tells me to dig on a spot in the ground near some bushes. I do it and inside i find a weird futuristic gun and some bullets. An elderly man appears (about 60) and tells me my only chance at escaping is through a small door (sort of like a barred steel door like in prison). He hands me the loaded gun ( i couldn't load it lol) and i realize i knew them. The 2 guys were my older selves or future self. They wish me good luck and disappear. I run towards the door, fire the gun and break the lock and go through it.
It opens into another world. Its night-time in this world and im on the balcony of some tall building. Theres a city in the distance and a huge fountain/water hole next to where i came out. The water/rivers connect everything. It runs into the city and it seems to be my way down ( i have to jump in it). Its not really water though, more like a weird jell-o-y liquid, really cool. Theres lots of lights all around and in the sky. I can see a few moons and flying machines going in all directions.

(Continued..)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I jump in it and it carries me on the surface like I'm the vessel and i don't drown like i expected. I can control where it takes me and at what speed. Its amazing. Theres lights and noises and people walking around, its a lively city and it feels familiar.

I then reach a house and go inside.I look around and there's some rooms and lots of papers and stuff lying around, almost like it was abandoned. I find some pictures of a kid (around 18). I stare at it and he seems so familiar. Then I realize im looking at a picture of myself, except its not "earth me" its "another me", like the real me. This is where I realize i'm not in earth anymore and i try to wake up, but i realize this is more than just a dream and i decide to stay.

Then this guy who was watching me comes up to me and tells me he cant believe its me. He also looks strangely familiar, like i knew him. He tells me he hasn't seen me in a long time and he hugs me. We talk for a while and it turns out hes my friend. He tells me i disappeared a while back and i used to live here with him, until i left and never came back. It all felt so real and made sense. I get the feeling i need to go somewhere else and i tell him i need to go see someone. I go outside and walk around the city. Its #ing amazing, its huge and futuristic. The buildings are in all sorts of weird angles and shapes. I walk for a while and i go on top or on the side of one and i look in the distance.

There's "trash fields/farms" far off near the city where trash is recycled into useful things like food and anything you can think of. I dont know how i knew this but i guess it was a memory. This was supposed to be my world after all. Its like i was coming back to my home, it was amazing.

(Continued..)

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

How does the truth of your reality help us with ours?

I'm still trying to figure that out, we're all connected in some way that i know for certain

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I then remember why I'm in this building and its because i know the person who lives here. Its an apartment of sorts, i go into the fridge and they got all this weird food that looks really strange but familiar at the same time. I think i used to live here. I walk out the door and its a weird suburban area but the cars float and the streets are in every angle. A car pulls up and a guy inside smiles as soon as he sees me. He gets out of the car with his wife and they hug me. I think it was my mom and dad, they were different, but they felt like my parents. "Is this really you?" they ask with tears in their eyes, "we thought you were dead!" I ask them what they mean and they tell me they were told by their government that i was dead.

and thats when i woke up.

I think something more sinister is going on with our "reality" on earth.
What if we really are prisoners here?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

A simply outstanding "dream".
Something that detailed, elaborate and even complex throws such a kink into my typical understanding of what dreams are supposed to be/do (if they are simply your unconscious attempting to make sense of what's happening in your life...here...and/or attempting to find/show-you some resolutions...this "dream" goes so far past all of that, in depth alone).
Thanks for the glimpse into your "mind"!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Amazing! I enjoyed reading that, thank you for sharing!!!

Flag + stars

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If I had dreams like that, I would sleep all damn day.

Interesting read, not sure if it means anything besides an entertaining dream.
edit on 4-10-2012 by HostileApostle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think we also are probably living many lives at once. The idea of a consciousness anchor makes some sense to me. I had a dream about a week ago where it felt like I was "summoned", as you might summon a spirit. In that dream I mentioned to this girl who was on her bed with tarot cards who seemed to have got me there that this was an interesting dream to have. She responded a bit hesitantly that where I was wasn't, in exact terms, a dream. That's the highlight of that dream anyway, that perhaps we go to some real places in sleep, or maybe we're always there, we just can't focus on it while we're awake on Earth.

My dreams of late have been bending towards other realities more than just the mind having fun with day to day events. Some of them I'm glad I'm not aware of. They range from alien invasions, to a looming knowing of the end coming, strange creatures, and waking up is sometimes the best part. As much as I like to entertain the idea that we could be everywhere at once living countless lives at once, I'm kind of glad I'm focusing on this one. I don't want to return to some of those worlds
I've never had the "coming home" feeling though.

Maybe I'm one of the people in your dream world that is still missing and the government said they are dead, but I'm really just hooked into the Matrix

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

you were dreaming and entered your dreaming awareness awake. Its cool in there.

top topics

join