It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Update on Military Movements! Coming Eviction of the Washington DC Corporation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I hope this is jus a rumor!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-10-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Posted by Mr. Ed
just picked up this conversation between an individual named Destry Payne and Chris Kelsay, who are talking about the latest troop movements headed to Washington DC. This got me excited because Destry Payne is running for Common Law judge in Michigan for 2012. You can find more info about Destry Payne at this link here:
I am running for Common Law Judge in Michigan
www.ronpaulforums.com...
Does this give any additional credibility to the following conversation and information being discussed in this posting? Is this what we all have been waiting for? Is October going to be the month of action against the criminal elite in Washington DC? The November election is creeping up, status quo or revolution? I shall dream of the day the republic is restored and may that dream be realized. ~ enerchi
•Destry Payne- A retired colonel informed me of an assurance that they are headed for DC
•Chris Kelsay- gov prepping for American population control?
•Destry Payne -Gov is being taken down.
•Chris Kelsay- militia?
•Destry Payne -I have no word on Militia as of now.
•Chris Kelsay- marital law?
•Destry Payne -They have been pushing for martial law to be implemented this Saturday
•Chris Kelsay- nation wide? is that in the situation that the gov is in fact dismantled?
•Destry Payne -Yes
•Chris Kelsay- who would then be running the show?
•Destry Payne- We The People
•Destry Payne- We have people in place right now.
•Chris Kelsay- one of us?
•Destry Payne- Yes, Lawful assemblies that represent all of us. I am one of them.
Several video links here:
______beforeitsnews/military/2012/09/major-troop-movements-in-.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

It would be nice for you to let us in on what the rumor may be. I won't just click on a random youtube link. If you want to grab my attention, you need to do it with *your* input on the subject.

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You'd think after 500+ posts people would get the hang of it by now. Op you need to add some substance to your opening posts/ comments. Well said Des.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

It would be nice for you to let us in on what the rumor may be. I won't just click on a random youtube link. If you want to grab my attention, you need to do it with *your* input on the subject.

Des

I second that statement. OP, you could at least embed the video with a quick description otherwise it will not get very much positive attention.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Got it I will get more info up!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
reply to post by Destinyone

Got it I will get more info up!

Thank you. I look forward to what you are going to tell us....

Do you need someone to embed the video for you?

Des

edit on 3-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I hate watching videos, I can read a lot faster than the video moves so I prefer a transcript of what is being said over a video.
I especially hate when news sources only put a story out in video form, If I wanted to watch a news anchor, Id turn on my TV.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

I know right?

It seems to be a youtube user generated video talking about troop movements in America, something about false flags, and something that will change america forever.. It's coordinated by Northcomm, I guess?

It seems to be related to that thread that popped up recently linking to facebook posts/comments that seemed to be "someone in the know" talking about 8,000 troops on the way to D.C. or something like this...

Government takeover.. ?

Best I can do for now...

EDIT: Now they are saying the US Government is infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood. Both Parties... DoD...

edit on 10/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yeah another false flag lie

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
White House Presidential Schedule stops at 3:30 p.m. today and is blank all the way through the end of the year and into next year. No Christmas events (not a surprise) but no Muslim events either (big surprise).

Apparently, there are no events or meetings or campaign events or anything from now on on the White House schedule.

What could this mean, since virtually all world leaders’ calendars are purported to be blank on their websites as well?

Coincidence?

See for yourself, click the “Week” tab and then keep hitting “Next”. Obama has cancelled meetings with leaders, debate prep events and other important events lately.
www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
Yeah another false flag lie

I hope so....I don't want to start getting all my survival stuff out!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I didn't click the link...is tonight's debate on the agenda?

I have serious doubts anything like this will ever happen. If it did, it would be all out chaos and I don't think TPTB are ready to withdraw into hiding.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65

I didn't click the link...is tonight's debate on the agenda?

I have serious doubts anything like this will ever happen. If it did, it would be all out chaos and I don't think TPTB are ready to withdraw into hiding.

Yes it is.

And nothing after that.. I don't know maybe that could be normal. Seems if you want to have a false flag you wouldn't make a blank schedule right? Too obvious.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thank You for fixing, now time to digest...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I would eat a can of artist´s isht if this were true.....I doubt this would be any sort of surprise to anyone if it were to go down. Such an event would need to be sudden and small. A David VS goliath symbolic event. DC would easily dispose of 8000 armed men....They could have many more times that number en route in less than a few hours.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't know, but they could very well try to pull this off. And if they go forward with this, ALL hell is going to break loose. I know there are lots of people that would like to believe that American troops will not fire upon American citizens, but I'm not so sure about that. I come from a military background and these guys do what they're told to do. But it won't be a cakewalk unless they obliterate everything, leaving nothing.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Before It's News has been repeatedly proven to be less than reputable as a source of information. I would take this with a massive grain of salt and not waste time waiting for it to happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
A Woman I know where I live, has informed me she purchased a Glock this past week. I own guns myself, but, I was a bit amazed to hear this from her, of all people. She's always been a quiet, calm, active church member, pleasant neighbor.

I told her I was surprised to hear this news and asked her why she made this decision. She told me, she doesn't feel safe anymore. That her husband travels a lot, and with all the uncertainty in our society, she wants to be ready to protect herself, and home, if needs be. That she no longer trusts our government to act in her best interest.

I think a lot of people are starting to act on similar feelings. Us preppers, don't seem so nutty now.

As to the validity of this video, I haven't a clue. I do know in my area, there has been, in the past 6 months, a stepped up profile of military activity. Almost endless noise from aerial chopper and A/C training. Seeing military vehicles traveling our mountain roads. Always under the excuse of *training*. Training for what...I ask.

Des

edit on 3-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There is no Coming Eviction of the Washington DC Corporation?

get off the hype... These fluff doom stories are so delusional
I can not believe it is in breaking alternative news.

Sickening

top topics

<<   2 >>

join