It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Update on Military Movements! Coming Eviction of the Washington DC Corporation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
there was a lot of talk about an october surprise, and guess what, it's october! But remember that the bloody bolshevik revolution was not pretty. Who is in control? Seems like the important question.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ceriddwen
Before It's News has been repeatedly proven to be less than reputable as a source of information. I would take this with a massive grain of salt and not waste time waiting for it to happen.

^this

BIIN is a horrible source, but even a broken clock is right twice a day...so let's wait and see, as for me: new day, new world...just enjoy and keep your head cool. I suggest a bandana or hat.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Rumors of a mil coup and mil governance until a legit govt could be elected has been a rumor for a while. Most intensely after the first Gulf war. There are oath keepers.. but there are other groups as well that arent publicized. Id love a mil coup.. no one beholden to corp and banks... and chatter has definitely been more intense since the BS with non-us entities aka NATO commanding our own troops recently.

I doubt it will happen though. Even though in theory its viable.. there are some players that dont want this to happen. Namely NATO and the UN. That would be biting off a chunk.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Alright, this video has some disinfo in it, me thinks.

There was a snippet claiming all high level government officials have been infiltrated by the muslim brotherhood!

That's just silly. I'm still going through, but this "mission assumption" seems like...quite the assumption!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
WooHoo! Military Coup this weekend! I was starting to get worried that I'd have to wait until December for the Doom and Gloom. I can't wait to live under a military dicatatorship, that sounds awesome! You can't argue with that legit sounding conversation.

I'm sure YouTube is a reliable source, I mean, the internet wouldn't lie to us, would it?

So, Martial Law this weekend and the end to the corrupt corporate machine shortly thereafter. OP, what effect will this have on the Pennant race and the NFL? Also, will the Military Dictatorship be able to intervene and end the NHL lockout? Thanks!

Seriously though, I'm sure this is legit. I'll have to check my supply of Slim Jims and Scotch and dust off the old Mosin. I'm headed to the bunker now, good luck to you all.

Ooops, forgot to add: Destry Payne sounds like a great name for our new Dictator, er, I mean, The People's Dear Leader.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The third video is a simple Stryker movement. How do you think they move these things around when they shift them to new bases? An M-1 Abrams gets about 1.9 gallons to the mile (no, that's not a typo), the Bradley gets around 1.5 miles per gallon, and the Stryker is supposed to get 6 miles per gallon.

That means that you would have to have a couple of dozen fuel trucks constantly rotating through a convoy, all constantly heading to truck stops and buying fuel, then rotating back to the convoy to refuel the vehicles. So which makes more sense? Loading them on a train, or driving them when they're moving from the factory to their base?

Not to mention the simple fact that an M-1, or an M-2, would tear the hell out of the roads. Treads were not meant to go on roads, and would rip the road up something awful.
edit on 10/3/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
WooHoo! Military Coup this weekend! I was starting to get worried that I'd have to wait until December for the Doom and Gloom. I can't wait to live under a military dicatatorship, that sounds awesome! You can't argue with that legit sounding conversation.

I'm sure YouTube is a reliable source, I mean, the internet wouldn't lie to us, would it?

So, Martial Law this weekend and the end to the corrupt corporate machine shortly thereafter. OP, what effect will this have on the Pennant race and the NFL? Also, will the Military Dictatorship be able to intervene and end the NHL lockout? Thanks!

Seriously though, I'm sure this is legit. I'll have to check my supply of Slim Jims and Scotch and dust off the old Mosin. I'm headed to the bunker now, good luck to you all.

Ooops, forgot to add: Destry Payne sounds like a great name for our new Dictator, er, I mean, The People's Dear Leader.

Well we might as well run with this ,I have not seen any more false flag for the middle east and dame(I am really pissed at this one NO ALIEN ATTACK) No zombies eaither!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I would eat a can of artist´s isht if this were true.....I doubt this would be any sort of surprise to anyone if it were to go down. Such an event would need to be sudden and small. A David VS goliath symbolic event. DC would easily dispose of 8000 armed men....They could have many more times that number en route in less than a few hours.

first i wanna say thanks. i definately got a laugh at your can of artists isht, i saw that thread earlier this morning.

second. i really dont know what to make of this post. seems too outright/in your face to be true. either way i think ill be in on the duty (military slang for working over the weekend) this weekend anyway. well see.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Before It's News has been repeatedly proven to be less than reputable as a source of information. I would take this with a massive grain of salt and not waste time waiting for it to happen.

This story is so unreputable that beforeitsnews even pulled it from their site. Or is it a cover-up?..

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
ats should just 404 threads that include BIN links...

It's always fantastical b.s. often from that SF character...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

^this

BIIN is a horrible source, but even a broken clock is right twice a day...so let's wait and see, as for me: new day, new world...just enjoy and keep your head cool. I suggest a bandana or hat.

I agree that there could be a statistical chance that .01 % of a story from BIN could be right, but since the other .99% will be absolute hogwash, I still say, why waste the time? LOL. I like a hat myself.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
sensational story to say the least. if you view the first vid link posted by the OP what may actually or should really bother you, is the fact that the economical aspect is spot on. i think that scares me more than whether or not such an event will take place as they speculate. i guess what i mean is the fuel which could fan such a fire is truly real and not speculation.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here's something interesting.....

Something weird is definitely happening on the White House schedule. The President’s schedule is completely empty after tonight’s debate. Nothing, not one thing after that. Of course, the President and Vice-President will be out campaigning for the November 6th election, but there must be at least a few meetings necessary to run the business of the country.

Pres. Schedule has nothing on it...

Now...I am not saying that something is going to happen...I'm asking like the article is asking...what's up with that?

Answer?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I agree that there could be a statistical chance that .01 % of a story from BIN could be right, but since the other .99% will be absolute hogwash, I still say, why waste the time? LOL. I like a hat myself.

Well, .01% + .99% = 1% So... What about the other 99%??

But no I agree, I actually havn't read a story on there that was actually right. Not sure If I have said it in this thread, but I don't call them "Before it's news"

I call them "Before it's EVER news."

haha.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

well, I had a good time with the visuals....lol

We shall see indeed.....But I bet it will be pretty run of the mill....just in case pack a deck of cards for boredom and some extra ammo for fun.....lol.........I´ll keep a can opener handy.

have a good one and be safe brother.

edit on 4-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join