It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is the innocent civilians who would suffer the most in a strike on Iran's nuclear sites.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

Thank you for the link. I believe this part of history should be taught in greater detail in every school in this country. It is heart-wrenching for me to read some of the accounts of that horrible day, and to also realize this could happen again...not only to others, but to us...and it would most likely cause devastation like we've never seen before, if even we survived to tell about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If Iran strikes Israel with a nuke would any of you care? I'm thinking not from all the Jew bashing I see on this site.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2012 by Hillarie because: It was already posted.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie
If Iran strikes Israel with a nuke would any of you care? I'm thinking not from all the Jew bashing I see on this site.
I'll play.
You said from "all" the Jew Bashing on this Site.

Please show me 1, Just 1 , Jew Bashing Post.

Please remember, being critical of a Government, Jewish Gov, is not Jew Bashing,

Go Ahead, I'll check back, should be easy for you.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie

For ME this is about ALL of humanity and the beautiful earth we inhabit. There should be no "right" for ANYONE no matter how powerful to blatantly destroy life as we know it! Why do you assume no one would care? It's ALL wrong, and if it happens again we'll all go down!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You're right! Many innocent people will die in a strike against their nuclear sites... And millions of us are perfectly fine with that.... They were warned over and over again and still they ignore all who warn. It's time someone steps up to this third world and takes care of business. They will be the ones at fault since they have been warned repeatedly. But then again, this may be the start of a third world war.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's an unfortunate truth that civilians are punished for the things their governments do, but it's important to note that a strike against nuclear facilities in Iran would not necessarily escalate to war. If it did, Iran would carry a lot of blame for not cooperating with the IAEA, doubly so if they're actually "innocent" and not developing nuclear weapon technology. If Israel (I would say the US, but seriously, the US has so little to gain from starting the attack and so much to lose this is the remotest of remote possibilities) attacked Iran's nuclear sites, Iran would probably fold and let proper inspections take place. Either way I think the best outcome is for Iran to NOT gain nuclear weapons. We've got enough nuclear weapons in this world, and there are some legitimate concerns about non state actors acquiring this kind of technology if Iran gets it, and if nuclear terrorism ever becomes a reality that blood will be on the hands of the nation that let a nuclear weapon slip through their fingers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join