It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else have trouble getting the Cards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
For anyone who ordered the deck of the Most Wanted from GreatUSAflags...and hasn't gotten them yet...here's the deal...

"Great news! Your order has been processed and shipped. You can expect to receive your Iraqi Most Wanted Playing Cards this week via either United Parcel Service or The United States Post Office.

A portion of our customers were accidentally charged under the wrong division of our company. A charge therefore will appear on your credit card statement as BSI*Merchant Direct. The same day you were issued a credit, for the same amount, under that same division BSI*Merchant Direct. You were then charged under the correct division, BSI*Great USA Flags. However, some credit card companies take longer to report credits to their customer's accounts than they do charges so these might appear a couple of days apart. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

So if you're like me and waiting on the cards....here's the answer...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I didn't know you could order the cards. I thought it was a symbol of some sort. I may want to look into that.

Tell us when you get them.(if you get them)

I want to know if they're worth it.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
greatusaflags.com But keep in mind, the shipping and handling is like a buck more than the deck itself, lol!
Still, for about 12 bucks total, it's a nice little piece of history...

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Fu*k them cards. All those cards do is cause us to hate them more. I may disagree a lot with the old regime but I tryreally, really, hard not to hate anyone

new topics

top topics

join