It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is area 51 a hoax?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My gut feeling is the same, Something IS up at Area 51 and I DONT KNOW what it is, something bugs me...

I have done remote viewing, and some of the rumors seem true, I don't know if it was my imagination or what not...also, I can remote view beyond 2012 so that is not true...either that or I am special...

Ugh, Don't listen to me...what do I know...

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
LOL!
I've never been to USA, but when I go I'll sure get as close to Area 51 as I can with cameras both picture and video and get as much as I can...

There are bigger more secure places than Area 51...

Xon

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I went to the us for my second time last march. The first time i was In florida, And now the second time Calefornia and Nevada. I went as close as you can get and I had whit me my camera. And trust me it does exist

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Everyone already knows it exists. What we all want to know is what they are doing there!

Xon

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
What we can proove they to the stands in my "faq"

I doent think they do something more. It is a airplane base. What other thing could they youse it fore? It is still much airplane activity around the base. so......

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My opinion is that Area51 is just a distraction from dulce. the goverment wanted people to find out about A51 so they might of tipped someone of bout it and it went from there. i think DULCE is the REAL area 51. they dont want anyone knowing bout that so they get everyone thinking dulce dont exist and area 51 is real

im not good at explaining so if im talking crap just ignore everything i said

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join