It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

THE OFFICIAL ANSWER IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue. Honest.

The boss is playing with the code most likely. He's a mad scientist ya know. But, seriously, no official memos, no press releases... nobody came to my door and threatened to kidnap my cat if I talked. Nothing.

Just SO tinkering. ~Heff

Ahh, Heff, I believe you mate, thousands wouldn't though - they might think you have an agenda

Lucky I know you are just a normal mid-40's bloke that has been around the marriage traps a few times, can be seen in seedy bars on a weekend eyeing off the pretty chicks and has a go at family members for putting tomato sauce on a bloody good steak.

Still, its a conspiracy I tells ya!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here's one about a UFO over Crete: Linky-Dink

It's still listed on the main page, it's Springer's thread, and it's very extensive.

I never saw the other one you're talking about, though!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Next time do a screen capture,up it,then make the thread.

edit on 30-9-2012 by The Utopian Penguin because:
BACON !

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Could be simply testing the new implementation of the ui. Perhaps to see how things work adding new elements? I have no idea. But who does!

Maybe it's full of secret NWO illuminati conspiracy lizards eating babies and selling dmt to corrupt politicians and paying of bent coppers, and dobbing in expendable members of the forums to the NWO as sacrifices to keep the business operating?

Ahha no that was another forum, on a different thread in a memory Im not allowed to remember 404 404 there's someone at the door...

Testing the UI would be my first bet. Or seeing if things break with it. Or test driving new abilities. Or ATS was hacked. I have no idea. But who does!

Who really does...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hehe, I always giggle at your posts..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join