It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crete UFO Image Captured - What Is It?

page: 80
<< 77  78  79   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
At first I was going to say helicopter and then a kite but the more you zoom in the clearer it becomes obvious I'm wronghaha

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

While it's not possible to say exactly what the object is, it appears to me that it is close to the camera and relatively small.

Agreed we cannot say exactly what the object is, but I do not agree it is close to the camera or relatively small. If that were true there most likely would be a shadow on the gravel road supporting your theory.

Before I read the entire write up from the analyst I viewed the picture first so as not to be influenced by any of what he wrote. My first impressions were of an object at some relative distance off the shore line. The atmospheric haze and glint of the Sun make me "feel" there is an object of some relative size over the ocean.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've been to Crete a few times ; it's usually quite windy there year 'round.

That looks to me like a piece of refuse picked up by the wind and carried through the air; perhaps a small aluminized plastic potato chip package.

The detail on the UO is too good to be anything large in the distance; notice the haze over the water. Judging by the angle of the shadows created by the goats, the shadow from the UO would be on the ground, behind the car's side mirror, out of view of the camera.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If they used the window wiper just before the first picture it could have left a small drop of water on the side window. They would never notice.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thanks for bumping this! Does anyone happen to know of the other pictures that Ritzmann considers to be high quality?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
A 9 year old thread and maybe it's been solved somewhere in the 80 pgs. I'm no photographer and it's just my personal observation, but if it's an object in the air it seems to be in focus between the rock on the left and the car. I placed the object on various planes and it looks like it's most in focus with the mid-ground upper left rock:

The object also has no consistency like it was manufactured. It has randomness to the body and a lot of rounded sections. If you try and force fit it into a saucer shape, I guess you can. I don't know about Jeff Ritzmann's analysis. In his photo below on the right, the right upper side fills in and becomes a side and the bottom has a smooth consistent shape to it instead of randomness.
I see a bright sun lit portion on the upper right and then the reflection ends. There's no continuation curve down like there's structure on the right side, it's empty and you see sky. It still has a wavy and noconsistent look on the bottom. I didn't use any filters and only adjusted the levels of the photo:

To me it looks natural or a maybe a piece of garbage like a bag caught by the wind.
edit on 23-4-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 77  78  79   >>

join