It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag attacks by the United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just watched this www.youtube.com... Israeli lobbyist Patrick Clawson's suggestion of using a false flag event as a means of initiating conflict with Iran.

Crazy talk about the US sinking subs to start a war, maybe W W I I I.

Will these nutters get away with it?
edit on 30-9-2012 by fireyaguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You may want to take a look at this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... which is addressing the panel discussion. The two minute clip of Clawson has been edited to make two different questions during the Q&A look like one. And the purpose of the entire presentation was to discuss diplomatic solutions. He was responding to a question about what happens if all diplomacy has failed and war is certain. He wasn't pushing for it.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

No...Israel and Congressmen with large Jewish Populations in their areas will talk but there is an overall plan in effect. ISRAEL has been FORBIDDEN to Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites. This would poison the whole MIDDLE EAST.

Now the Iranian Regime MUST GO PERIOD! This has already been decided. It is just how and when. The U.S. is the only Power capable of Seizing all Iranian Nuclear Sites. The Iranian Military is holding secret U.S. Military to Iranian Military talks as they know the current regime at the first sign that the Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement is attempting to throw them out...will attempt to Close the Strait of Hormuz. The Iranian Navy know that to attempt this would be SUICIDE. They will stand down. This will give the Democracy Movement Military Backing.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
They been getting away with murder for years, theft, rape (of the citizens)....a plethora of illegal
I put nothing past these bastards!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

It sure appears to me that he is suggesting false flag war.

Did you know the United States is a corporation registered in France to another entity corporation owned by the Vatican, that’s right, owned by the Vatican. Research is the key.

By the way The United States of America does not exist as it was abolished in 1933 by the president who took all the gold and silver and made it illegal to hold any. He had the United States registered in France to the Vatican corporation, again research is the key.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Dear fireyaguns,

I tried to listen to all of Clawson's remarks during the presentation. It was easy to track him in the frames because he had the light suit. I suppose I can see what you're thinking, though, on the false flag. But even if the US sank an Iranian sub, it wouldn't be a false flag, because the blame wouldn't be put on some other country, the US would just deny they had anything to do with it.

Your other comments, about the Vatican owning the US, and the US not existing, confuse me. Even if true, I don't see how that would affect anything. We're still just pluggin' along like we always have.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

join