It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW Is This NOT White Liberal Exploitation of Black People?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This video from last week is of union-paid protesters ($11.00 per hr.), driven in to a Romney event near Cleveland to demonstrate.
It just over two minutes long and is self explanatory.

PLEASE pay close attention from the 1min. 50sec. mark to the end.
and watch the white, male union organizers roughly manhandle a little old lady and another woman as they get out of line...to speak with the interviewer the white male union thugs don't approve of.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
This video from last week is of union-paid protesters ($11.00 per hr.), driven in to a Romney event near Cleveland to demonstrate.
It just over two minutes long and is self explanatory.

PLEASE pay close attention from the 1min. 50sec. mark to the end.
and watch the white, male union organizers roughly manhandle a little old lady and another woman as they get out of line...to speak with the interviewer the white male union thugs don't approve of.

Unions suck and our President is in bed with them...not much more to say here. I'm at least happy some people got a job for the day...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Sorry, but I fail to see where race matters here.
It's the SEIU lackeys that are running the show and their color or that of their paid "protesters" doesn't really matter.
It's appearances that they are concerned with and it looks like jumping and making your boobs fly up and down is not part of the $11/hr message they want promoted.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

What video were you watching? I didn't see any manhandling. You do know there are some strict guidelines for where you can protest at during union events.
All I saw was people being guided back into the line.Maybe I'm missing something???

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

And what was their objection to the little old lady?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You guys aren't serious right? The man at the end def grabs the old lady when the interviewer asks her a question? If it was a peaceful protest then why can't they speak to the interviewer. If I saw someone handle my grandmother like that all hell would break loose. This video is sick and those people have no clue why the hell there chanting and holding those nonsense signs. Only thing they care about is the money that the phony obamazombies are promising to pay them. What a joke. Thanks OP.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Exactly! When I saw that big union thug roughly grab that sweet old lady and shove her 'back in line'...The immortal words of Joe Biden went through my mind: "Dey gonna put Y'ALLLLLback in chains!".

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There was no "manhandling".
That's ridiculous. You're desperately grasping at straws here...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

There is no such thing as a liberal racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only people who do not follow the progressive agenda are capable of hating other based upon their race................./EXTREME sarcasm...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So because a white man wouldnt let a black lady speak to some dude with a camera while shes being PAID to protest its racism?

looked rather gentle and guiding to me

I fail to see any racial problem here besides yours.

If you were at work and some random dude with a camera started to interview people and distract them from their jobs for a youtube video I'm sure your boss would tell you not to speak with them too.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is being abusive.

Can you see the difference. The only one seeing a race issue is you here.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: fix

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

How typical. Call ME racist for pointing this out...what a sad retort.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

It's not about race. If the woman had been white, the guy would have treated her the same way. You're bringing race in where it's irrelevant. Don't be surprised if people wonder about your motivations.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

11 dollars an hour? hell when I was in Florida I made 100 dollars for 10 minute of work to pose as a solicitor for a big food chain stores to show how racial favoritism was going rampant within their stores.

People most be really hurting for money this days.

edit on 1-10-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Why are all the signs in English? Thats pretty racist how about some Spanish or French !! How is the rest of the world supposed th know how bad things are if we only use English

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
She is getting paid to be out there supporting Nobama I don't see race there just somebody telling her to "get back to work"

still disgusting they were paid $11 an hour to be out there!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Exactly. These people are being exploited by the unions which are decidedly liberal. Why are the paid demonstrators (paid by union dues) overwhelmingly black, while the union organizers are white? This doesn't seem wrong to people?
They are NOT ALLOWED to talk to interviewers? How is this free speech?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by WhoDat09

Exactly. These people are being exploited by the unions which are decidedly liberal. Why are the paid demonstrators (paid by union dues) overwhelmingly black, while the union organizers are white? This doesn't seem wrong to people?
They are NOT ALLOWED to talk to interviewers? How is this free speech?

I think you have a strange idea of what you think exploitation is.

You seem to be using the term very loosely. As you pointed out they are getting paid and I am sure that if they are off the clock they are free to spend their time however they want including giving interviews. Don’t you think your argument is hyperbolic in nature?

edit on 1-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: fix

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I appreciate your tone. Thank you...but I dispute your assertion.
On the other hand...
If it's hyperbole to ask people to simply observe a video and see what is obviously before their eyes...than I am guilty as charged.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I understand what you are trying to do but your assertion that the lady was manhandled is unfounded. There isn’t anything on that recording to back that up if something happened off camera there is no proof for us to debate.

Here I posted the video so it can be viewed without going to YouTube.

SEIU is a grassroots organization with 58,000 members and retirees in the Sunshine State and 2.1 members nationwide.
The union will be targeting union and community members on an unprecedented scale. By Election Day, the SEIU field campaign intends to connect with voters by making 13 million phone calls, knocking on more than 3 million doors and holding more than 1 million conversations in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin. They are doing what they beleive in.

Years ago I was in a trucking Union before NAFTA was passed which pretty much put the company I worked for out of buisness. We were protesting the bill but on days I had to work they needed to fill the lines with people and those people were paid to be there when we couldn't. I assure you this woman was in no way manhandled on that video.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join