It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi was killed by French secret serviceman on orders of Nicolas Sarkozy, sources claim

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Gaddafi was killed by French secret serviceman on orders of Nicolas Sarkozy, sources claim

www.dailymail.co.uk

A French secret serviceman acting on the express orders of Nicolas Sarkozy is suspected of murdering Colonel Gaddafi, it was sensationally claimed today.
He is said to have infiltrated a violent mob mutilating the captured Libyan dictator last year and shot him in the head.
The motive, according to well-placed sources in the North African country, was to stop Gaddafi being interrogated about his highly suspicious links with Sarkozy, who was President of France at the time.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-9-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Very intersting story.

The article goes on to talk about how the UN mandate which clearly stated western allies could not interfere with internal politics of the country.
And here we have allegations Sarkozy ordered his murder?

If this is true, Sarkozy needs to be arrested.

Gaddafi had been threatening to reval details of his relationship with Sarkozy.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Weren't the French not alleged to have taken out the British doctor guy who was given the job of proving Iraq had WMDs?

Sacre' Bleu!

Ahhh, the French had also been selling Iraq stuff

Around 21% of Iraq’s international chemical weapon equipment was of French origin

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-9-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's from the Daily Mail. I wouldn't trust the Daily Mail to tell the bloody time. I also note that the article says that he joined a group who were "mutilating" Gaddafi, so I'm guessing that he wouldn't have been alive for much longer anyway.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Be careful that this is not disinfo intended to make you look the other way. Gaddafi's killer was reported to have been kidnapped in July and recently it was reported that he was brought to Paris after being kidnapped by unknown men and tortured for about 57 days. He has now died:
english.farsnews.com...

Question: why would he be tortured unless someone wanted to know who ordered him to assassinate Gadaffi?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The news has come out of France. I posted the daily mail link for an english version. would you prefer it in French?

The fact is that the serviceman claims to have joined the group to make sure that Gaddafi would never be able to talk? If he shot him in the head as claimed then we don't know how much longer gaddafi would have been kept alive.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It would make sense for the Libyans to blame a Foreign nation for the death of Gaddafi as it would lower the heat towards them.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
It would make sense for the Libyans to blame a Foreign nation for the death of Gaddafi as it would lower the heat towards them.

Not really, if the country they blamed were supposed to be one of their closest allies who helped them to get rid of Gaddafi. It would make poor diplomatic sense to lay false blame on one of your allies

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Report on links between Sarkozy and Gadaffi from April 2012

Former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi had agreed to fund French President Nicolas Sarkozy’s 2007 election campaign – to the tune of 50 million euro, a new report says.

The Paris-based investigative website Mediapart published “documentary evidence” that Gaddafi was ready to stump up tens of millions of dollars to help Sarkozy win the French presidential race.

rt.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by daaskapital

Not really, if the country they blamed were supposed to be one of their closest allies who helped them to get rid of Gaddafi. It would make poor diplomatic sense to lay false blame on one of your allies

Then why do it at all?

If they were that worried about straining their diplomatic ties with "their closest ally," then they wouldn't have blamed them at all. So you can take your
and shove them where the sun doesn't shine

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Does it really matter? The guy had blood on his hands. Lockerbie, WPC Yvonne Fletcher for example. He had it coming to him frankly. If one follows the path of violence then it is inevitable that that person will get his/her uppercommence in the end. One only has to look at Hitler to see that. Stalin was probably bumped off in the end and well Romania executed their tyrants and did not mess about.

If you are going to be the leader of a country then you must treat your people well, with respect and dignity and listen to their demands fairly. I know not everything can be agreed on obviously. Sometimes one has to say no to a particular demand. But if one is fair and shows that they are genuinely concerned and not hold their own people to ransom with a gun then things will usually be fine.

As far as I am concerned he and those who choose to be tyrants and murderers got what they deserve. Why weep over HOW he died. At least he did not get a messy hanging like Saddam did, whose head was torn off in the process. Thats no way for anyone to die. A quick kill like what Gaddafi got is fair and just. Although solitary confiment in prison without ever being released is also a fitting punishment too.

What happened to the sons that were caught though? We dont hear much about them do we? Have they been quietly executed or are they languashing in prison cells being tourtured?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well..It's about freakin time the French do something..They've always never done anything but here we have them doing a hit like that! Woah, It surprises me if true.. I see the french are good for something
To get Shizz done haha..

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

An alternate take on Gaddafi's death involves his desire for an united Africa and the Dinar as currency of choice.

Things aren't always as they seem.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

The article in this thread, and the documentary linked in it will give you a bit more insight in to the reason Sarkozy had Gaddafi killed.

ATS Thread

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

Chirac's relationship with Saddam was equally as interesting as well

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Does it really matter? The guy had blood on his hands. Lockerbie, WPC Yvonne Fletcher for example. He had it coming to him frankly. If one follows the path of violence then it is inevitable that that person will get his/her uppercommence in the end. One only has to look at Hitler to see that. Stalin was probably bumped off in the end and well Romania executed their tyrants and did not mess about.

If you are going to be the leader of a country then you must treat your people well, with respect and dignity and listen to their demands fairly. I know not everything can be agreed on obviously. Sometimes one has to say no to a particular demand. But if one is fair and shows that they are genuinely concerned and not hold their own people to ransom with a gun then things will usually be fine.

As far as I am concerned he and those who choose to be tyrants and murderers got what they deserve. Why weep over HOW he died. At least he did not get a messy hanging like Saddam did, whose head was torn off in the process. Thats no way for anyone to die. A quick kill like what Gaddafi got is fair and just. Although solitary confiment in prison without ever being released is also a fitting punishment too.

What happened to the sons that were caught though? We dont hear much about them do we? Have they been quietly executed or are they languashing in prison cells being tourtured?

You need to do some research on the Lockerbie situation. Libya accepted blame in order to get the sanctions lifted. Evidence was falsified, I thought this was common knowledge.

Gaddifi is a revolutionary hero, he liberated his country from the Italians. He took Libya from one of the poorest countries in Africa to one of the highest.

His only mistake, was perhaps staying in power too long. He had a great impact on Africa, and wanted to unite the continent.

He was not all bad.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Some of you are very uniformed about gaddafi.....The real gaddafi, not the one the western media portrayed to gain support for the thief and murder of a head of state.

I have covered a lot about gaddafi in my threads, if you want to understand more about what really took place and was going on, feel free to go revise check sources what have you.
I have done a lot of research over the years concerning libya and lockerbie and the shooting of the british PC all blamed on gaddafi to vilified him.
My reason for all the time and research i've done is because the impression the western media was giving about libya was not true, as my time in africa and going to libya, and seeing what a wonderfully relaxed and beautifull country it was.

Gaddafi was cursed with the worlds finest black gold and lots of it, and a massive underground lake of fresh pure drinking water in the dessert.

Gaddafi and libya become so rich, it was supplying big loans to western interests and buying stocks and shares all over the world.

Gaddafi crime was threatening to drop the dollar for oil program.
He also wanted to use his wealth to bring africa into the 21st century creating a united states of africa, and using africa's massive wealth of natural resources for africans and using only gold as currency, which the private banking elite could not let happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Some of you are very uniformed about gaddafi.....The real gaddafi, not the one the western media portrayed to gain support for the thief and murder of a head of state.

I have covered a lot about gaddafi in my threads, if you want to understand more about what really took place and was going on, feel free to go revise check sources what have you.
I have done a lot of research over the years concerning libya and lockerbie and the shooting of the british PC all blamed on gaddafi to vilified him.
My reason for all the time and research i've done is because the impression the western media was giving about libya was not true, as my time in africa and going to libya, and seeing what a wonderfully relaxed and beautifull country it was.

Gaddafi was cursed with the worlds finest black gold and lots of it, and a massive underground lake of fresh pure drinking water in the dessert.

Gaddafi and libya become so rich, it was supplying big loans to western interests and buying stocks and shares all over the world.

Gaddafi crime was threatening to drop the dollar for oil program.
He also wanted to use his wealth to bring africa into the 21st century creating a united states of africa, and using africa's massive wealth of natural resources for africans and using only gold as currency, which the private banking elite could not let happen.

Excellent excellent post!!!
A united Africa and the mere idea of the wealth of that continent being consolidated.. well someone (s) was/were pooping their pants when Gaddafi started investing and pouring money into it.
Gaddafi was frightening because he was putting his money ( which was considerable) where his mouth was with African countries and interests. Where is his wealth now?? Rhetorical question. One place we know it isnt is being invested in the countries he was interested in. China and its presence in Africa was about to have some sort of fit over the rare earth minerals not being scraped and raped.. as were the rest of the world. Now that road is paved.. unfortunately. Africa and the consolidation of certain african countries would throw the status quo on their ears and just could not be allowed to happen as they would become a real force to be considered.

Ive always thought that if we were to EVER have a true world war and not back room deals and soft occupations.. it would be over Africa and its riches.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

You are talking about the most loved leader in Africa and no dispraspect but I dont think you know what your talking about.
People paid no tax in Libya, Gaddafi sent a lot of money to poorer African countires and was a strong supporter of the African Union. Every married couple got given $50,000 towards there first house. There was education and health care and before you associate him with Lockerbie go and do some homework. The Lockerbie bomber was released from prison. Everyone knew he did not do it.....

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
To give a quick summary of the Pan Am Flight 103 which is commonly known as the Lockerbie bombing, it was a CIA internal war taking place at the time, that blow that plane up, what is kept out of the media and most official documents is all the CIA on the plane that died, including one that was on his way with evidence to blow the lid on the CIA world wide drug running operation.

I've gone into great detail and sources in some of the threads i've made on this site, you can find some were on my profile, if you want to learn more about that event, you also find that within 1 hour of that plane being bombed, the BBC and CNN were blaming gaddafi for this and stating it as a fact, which there was no evidence what so ever, infact the CCTV footage captures a clearly white western man breaking into the luggage room, and the scottish police removing vital evidence from the crash site, and all of this was dismissed in the official hearing.

When gaddafi came to power the first thing he did was kick BP OIL out of libya and refused to sell to british and americans oil companys, hence the real reason for all the sanctions put on libya, the wests view is if we can't have it, then no one can have it.

The western powers have wanted gaddafi dead from the first day he came to power.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join