It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi was killed by French secret serviceman on orders of Nicolas Sarkozy, sources claim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Thank you for the info OP.

S&F
I knew some SF-like group was involved in his death but I'm not sure if this is dis-info or not.
Gaddafi was killed because he opposed the Rothschild global banking cartel, not because of some silly political game although this could also have been yet another reason.

Contrary to popular belief, Muammar Gaddafi was not a tyrant like for example Saddam Hussein.
Gaddafi was one of the greatest leaders of this century. There is a reason why Libyans loved him to death, and after reading up on him and his accomplishments for his nation and people, I can see why.

There is a reason western Intelligence agencies had had to bring in foreign fighters like AQ to stage this "revolution". His people truly loved him because unlike most of our leaders, he truly cared about his countrymen and built up Libya to the wealthiest country in Africa and one of the wealthiest countries on earth. May he rest in peace and may he never have to endure the same suffering again. F*cking barbarians.

Watch this to find out exactly who it was that our countries killed and why "we" killed him. After that, you are free to get mad as hell and wish for a leader with half the integrity than that of Gaddafi.
youtu.be...

IT--

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sorry of Qaddafi. He was so brutally murdered .

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

If you believe Fletcher was shot by a Libyan, or under Libyan orders, you have been deceived.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

That wasn't Gaddafi. That was one of his body doubles. The real Gaddafi is living on some resort prison for retired political assests. Possilby the same place holding, Sadam, his sons, Bin lay din, and others.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Does it really matter? The guy had blood on his hands. Lockerbie, WPC Yvonne Fletcher for example. He had it coming to him frankly. If one follows the path of violence then it is inevitable that that person will get his/her uppercommence in the end. One only has to look at Hitler to see that. Stalin was probably bumped off in the end and well Romania executed their tyrants and did not mess about.

If you are going to be the leader of a country then you must treat your people well, with respect and dignity and listen to their demands fairly. I know not everything can be agreed on obviously. Sometimes one has to say no to a particular demand. But if one is fair and shows that they are genuinely concerned and not hold their own people to ransom with a gun then things will usually be fine.

As far as I am concerned he and those who choose to be tyrants and murderers got what they deserve. Why weep over HOW he died. At least he did not get a messy hanging like Saddam did, whose head was torn off in the process. Thats no way for anyone to die. A quick kill like what Gaddafi got is fair and just. Although solitary confiment in prison without ever being released is also a fitting punishment too.

What happened to the sons that were caught though? We dont hear much about them do we? Have they been quietly executed or are they languashing in prison cells being tourtured?

There's no proof in that at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join