It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTPs filling FEMA Camp vacancies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
MTP- Mobile Temporary Prison

(I just made the acronymn MTP up, like it?) .....Anyways, on to the story

Driving I -94 out of Chicago towards Milwaukee I notice an untarped 80 ft (estimate & not a typical 48 or 53 ftr) Flatbed hauling two armored housing units painted in military camo brown. 38 ft x 9 ft ish armored containers with a few very small windows, fortified door with an AC and/or engine system mounted on one upper side. Hmm, whats that? I ask myself

Lets see
1) Its leaving Chicago railyards, so it isnt mfr'd here for shipment to Iraq/Afghan
2) Its more likely a short haul dray from the Chicago rails, to Milwaukee or Madison? I cant think of a military facility in dray reach that would need such an item
3) Portable Bio hazard protection? Nuke fallout protection? Sorry, cant see it.

Looking at it, it looks to be an efficient method to transport rounded up domestic enemies. You could even pick them up at riot locations. Detain 50-200 per trip, move by truck or railcar to destination with minimal manpower. It could be available for reuse a few hours later. One minute a rioter, a few hours later a FEMA Camp occupant

Thats my take, any others?
edit on 30-9-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Could be made for anything. Lets see its camo and and about 40 feet long you say. Couldn't just about anyone use is for a hunting post. Say out in the woods similar to a hunting cabin?. Maybe it was manufactured via specs for some militia and is now being delivered.. Maybe it is a mobile command center for say some scientist studying wildlife. I would assume they would want to blend in.. Just saying there are a hundred possibuilities and you jump on the it's Fema bandwagon without a second thought.
Therian

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Therian

Could be made for anything. Lets see its camo and and about 40 feet long you say. Couldn't just about anyone use is for a hunting post. Say out in the woods similar to a hunting cabin?. Maybe it was manufactured via specs for some militia and is now being delivered.. Maybe it is a mobile command center for say some scientist studying wildlife. I would assume they would want to blend in.. Just saying there are a hundred possibuilities and you jump on the it's Fema bandwagon without a second thought.
Therian

It was the fortified door from the outside with additional restraining bars only accesible from the outside that got me on that bandwagon. It appeared very unfriendly to whomever was stuck inside

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralMishka

Driving I -94 out of Chicago towards Milwaukee I notice an untarped 80 ft (estimate & not a typical 48 or 53 ftr) Flatbed hauling two armored housing units painted in military camo brown. 38 ft x 9 ft ish armored containers with a few very small windows, fortified door with an AC and/or engine system mounted on one upper side. Hmm, whats that? I ask myself

If I am reading this correctly You never mentioned they let you check out the Trailers. So Fortified doors??? Small windows with bars? you only said small windows. Has an a/c system or is a small engine.. You got close enough to notice the door was Fortified but you can't tell the difference from a Engine/Cooler.. Sorry I am just not buying it. And still to many other things it could be used for.. Maybe add a picture So we can see for ourselves..

Therian

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Therian

.. Sorry I am just not buying it. And still to many other things it could be used for.. Maybe add a picture So we can see for ourselves..

Therian

Coming from a guy that thought somebody might want a 20 ton deer hunting perch, Im quite relieved you dont buy it. Maybe if I added Zombies or Aliens peeking out the windows you might ?

btw- The extra restraint bars were on the door, not windows. The AC/engine was very unusual, so yes I couldnt ascertain what it was with confidence.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Reread my post I did not say hunting perch.. I said like a hunting cabin. All I am saying there are a hundred uses that one need not jump to instant Conspiracy. Whats more like likely that some guy purchased it for Deer hunters that come once a year and hunt on his land. Or the Government is Sending its specialized mobile jails down the road for everyone to see..
Therian

Oh and could have the engine/ac unit be maybe a small generator?
edit on 30-9-2012 by Therian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Op, Maybe they're being shipped into Milwaukee to be loaded on a ship for overseas? The bars on the door is the only puzzling thing.
Thanks for sharing this info.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by will615
Op, Maybe they're being shipped into Milwaukee to be loaded on a ship for overseas? The bars on the door is the only puzzling thing.
Thanks for sharing this info.

You might be correct, but that would be an expensive alternative requiring a transfer of cargo at another port.

* I will add that these were on a civilian truck, and not part of the usual convoys most often used for military shipments

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

(I just made the acronymn MTP up, like it?) .....Anyways, on to the story

Lets see
1) Its leaving Chicago railyards, so it isnt mfr'd here for shipment to Iraq/Afghan
2) Its more likely a short haul dray from the Chicago rails, to Milwaukee or Madison? I cant think of a military facility in dray reach that would need such an item
3) Portable Bio hazard protection? Nuke fallout protection? Sorry, cant see it.

Looking at it, it looks to be an efficient method to transport rounded up domestic enemies. You could even pick them up at riot locations. Detain 50-200 per trip, move by truck or railcar to destination with minimal manpower. It could be available for reuse a few hours later. One minute a rioter, a few hours later a FEMA Camp occupant

Thats my take, any others?
edit on 30-9-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

Ugh, I just wish that people would quit pushing this whole FEMA camp myth.

As for the trailers, find a picture online, something similar to what you saw. There's got to be SOMETHING out there that is similar
Find it, post the pic, and we'll take a peek at it and tell you what it is, or at least what it could be. There are many of us that have experience in or working with the military, so if this is something that is used by the military, it will likely be recognized as such.

But for right now, everything is just wild guesses.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

( There are many of us that have experience in or working with the military, so if this is something that is used by the military, it will likely be recognized as such.

What ya do in the military?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

( There are many of us that have experience in or working with the military, so if this is something that is used by the military, it will likely be recognized as such.

What ya do in the military?

I am not in the military myself, but I work as a contractor for the Navy.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
OK back up plan, these can double as detention modules when the aliens land on Dec 21st. We really dont need FEMA camps, we can just put all these mobile prisons in a field, and build the camp around the intruders.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

OK back up plan, these can double as detention modules when the aliens land on Dec 21st. We really dont need FEMA camps, we can just put all these mobile prisons in a field, and build the camp around the intruders.

Ok, now we're running off into fantasy land

Maybe it was Jimmy Hoffa that was transporting them. Or possibly a co-habitating driving team of Elvis and Michael Jackson?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Without any evidence, photos or anything else, how are we supposed to be able to say what we really think? We're just going by your impression of it, and your impression is obviously biased toward the whole "NWO FEMA Camp" scenario Alex Jones has been screaming about (and repeatedly debunked) for years.

This could be an army training unit of some kind, a storage unit, a mobile office, a private project, a privately bought shelter, someones hunting shed, a film prop, even an art installation!

Jumping to the conclusion that something is destined to transport people to a prison camp just because it looks fortified (and sounds suspiciously like a converted shipping container) and is painted in camo colors makes this thread pretty pointless IMO.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Without any evidence, photos or anything else, how are we supposed to be able to say what we really think? We're just going by your impression of it, and your impression is obviously biased toward the whole "NWO FEMA Camp" scenario Alex Jones has been screaming about (and repeatedly debunked) for years.

This could be an army training unit of some kind, a storage unit, a mobile office, a private project, a privately bought shelter, someones hunting shed, a film prop, even an art installation!

Jumping to the conclusion that something is destined to transport people to a prison camp just because it looks fortified (and sounds suspiciously like a converted shipping container) and is painted in camo colors makes this thread pretty pointless IMO.

I was kinda hopin' the discussion would focus on the viablity of such a scheme, sounds like a great way to take care of troublemakers.

Maybe I should get the patent?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Probably part of this module system

Military modular buildings

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Thank you for the link

top topics

join