It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ewwwwww bomb. Gas and explosive terrorism at the same time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have to explain the purpose of this thread. This is for your amusement. I have no position, no argument, nothing. It just struck me as weird, disgusting, and funny. Maybe it says more about me than anything else.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The notorious underwear bomber who tried to bring down a jumbo jet on Christmas Day had a dirty little secret - he'd been wearing the explosive skivvies for weeks.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab wore them for three weeks to be exact, and it may have been the reason why he was unsuccessful in his 2009 terrorist plans aboard a Detroit-bound airliner.

Agent Ted Peissig told WXYZ-TV: 'So basically for three weeks he wore this garment, these underwear with this device in it.

‘We think ultimately that is probably what caused the disruption in the sequence of events in the explosion.'

Peissig, along with fellow agent Mike Connelly, told the network that Abdulmutallab wore the explosives-rigged underwear for three weeks in an effort to get accustomed to it, only taking it off when he showered.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Anyone remember those fart bombs? I had a lot of fun with those back in my High School days

new topics

join