It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory: The Innocence of Muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This one might be a little subtle for you all. First, I would suggest you watch 'The Innocence of Muslims', and then consider the 'aftermath' before responding. 'The Innocence of Muslims' is offensive. It is an offensively bad film foremost. The 'humor' is offensively lacking. It isn't even 'edgy'! It is clearly made by a disgusting little man, who hid his identity and deceived his actors and then ADR'ed a couple flat jokes that had no purpose but to offend Muslims...but, even there he failed. While it seems the initial intent was to be 'humorous', he later decided to add some weak and trifling slights at Islam in there. Southpark and Family Guy already went here and have been seen by millions around the globe. They went way more aggressive with it, were more biting and satirical...yet nothing resulted from this. So what makes this tiny film trailer any different? My theory: Nothing.

This is a 14 minute TRAILER. What?! A 14 minute trailer?! It is obviously a short. Though it is claimed there is a full feature film, it has been stated from a source that 'less than a dozen people saw it' in a private screening. I think this is a lie and there is no film aside from this youtube short. It's length also suggests that it was always intended for youtube's 15 minute posting format.

The Conspiracy: This film is one of two things: A happy retarded abortion that happened to be released around the same time as an attack on an American embassy that resulted in fatalities. Instead of looking weak, US gets away with pointing the finger back at the attackers. "See what beasts they are?! Someone makes a crappy little film and they go killing people!" I used to be in the service and have heard people talking about this incident. There was a recent attack that resulted in the loss of 2 service men (unrelated to the above), with a primary duty station in our area in the same time period. Everyone believes it is the result of some maniacs responding to that video!

Ridiculous! A major successful assault on an embassy in a handful of days.

Theory 2: This isn't a happy accident. Video was preloaded. An imminent attack on American soil was known to be in the works. The failsafe was to have a video such as this release when they knew the assault was imminent. Likely there was not enough intelligence to prevent the attack or determine the target. They had this video in reserve and when they knew they were out of time and couldn't prevent the assault and didn't know the target, they released this video to the web. Media warfare.

I'm pretty sure these attacks have NOTHING to do with that stupid video. There are ideological zealots, but this film is not enough to stir them. It is so intentionally BANAL, to make the 'reactive' attacks that much more ridiculous. I have no idea what that assault on the embassy was about, but I don't think it had anything to do with a silly video. I firmly believe that video is a smoke screen and was planted to prevent US citizens as viewing the US government as weak.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The "video" was posted on Youtube LONG before the attacks. Like way back in June I believe. Also, I must say the video was complete and utter garbage and could not incite anyone except someone who would be forced to watch it and could not turn it off. It was disgusting and uncomfortable to watch.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Well, that's my point. THIS video tipped the religious zealots over the edge and made them attack? It's either an intentional plant (if you are so conspiracy inclined), or a convenient scapegoat. It's only purpose is to remove focus from how weak and ill considered the US influence is over there, by painting all Muslims as crazy people that go nuts when they see crappy youtube films featuring Muhammad. People are eating this up though!

I don't know why the assault on that embassy happened. I'm sure it's as retarded as our presence in the region. The only thing I'm kinda sure of, is that it has nothing to do with that youtube video.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I wonder too.....

Are they playing the "religions" against one another?

They have the Christians believing its "our duty" to protect "Israel" (Jacob, son of Issac was named ISRAEL and there are 12 tribes of "Israel" and only one of them was Judah/Judaism so there are 11 more tribes).

Its laughable to me, as I do not find Israel's government to be "good" at all!

The people are thrown into the mix and the Palestinians are from ancient Hebrew times as well. They ARE Israelites imho and this is what this is all about.

If you are a Christian, you should (imo) sympathize with the Palestinian People!

In their history.... they have always been pushed out from their land or been conquered and probably by their own blood line at that.

The "good" will always prevail in the end though. No doubt.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The video exposed a lot of people...the stupidity of one, the stupidity of an organised religion, the stupidity of a large organisation, the stupidity of free speech because it isn't free it always comes at a price.

top topics

join