It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Matters: Twisted but True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Anyone else watch this show on the Science channel? They cover some very interesting topics. They are mostly all science related, but they cover some spy related stuff, some conspiracy theory topics, and weird medical experiments..They are all true which makes them even more wild..Here's a link to the first two seasons Dark Matters: Twisted but True..Use the putlocker link. They have the best streaming quality

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I've seen the one with the guy whos stomach could not be closed, so he was a living experiment to the quack who worked out how digestion works by sticking bits of food in his stomach... working out if saliva helps digestion etc.

haha crazy that was true.. kinda doesnt want to sit in my head as a thought for long..

forgot about that show.. cheers!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Ha, that one was just on. That's what made me think to post this..I heard of some of these stories, but some of them are just wow, I can't believe that really happened..

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf

Ha, that one was just on. That's what made me think to post this..I heard of some of these stories, but some of them are just wow, I can't believe that really happened..

I saw it not long after it aired I think, few months ago now. I love how they play with it a little, not taking themselves too seriously, despite the topics being actual.

And I still cannot work out how that guy lived as long as he did with an open stomach wound. With some crazy guy poking things inside him.. lol, i shudder thinking about that.

Ahh you got me in the mood for this now haha, wonder if my online abc iview has anything good..

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The one about Einstein's brain really blew me away..This episode here Unidentified Flying Nazis, I Have Einstein's Brain, Killer Thoughts...That dude with the bullet hole in his gut was unbelievable..He was one tough bastard
edit on 29-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

We watch that show. They have some pretty cool stuff on it, some of which has even been discussed on ATS, My favorite episodes are the one where they drugged a whole French town with '___', and the one where the person's own hand keeps trying to kill them. Dr, Lobotomy deserves an honorable mention.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

It is a great show isn't it? I thought more people would be interested in it. Those one's you mentioned are good ones. Hers the one with the French town and the killer hand It's Alive, Tripping With Uncle Sam, My Hand Is Killing Me and here's the one about Dr. Lobotomy Dr. Lobotomy, Voodoo Rx, Killed by Kindness enjoy

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is a great show and I highly recommend it to everyone.

As far as I understand, a third season has started.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Great show...Fringe...but for real....and of course, "Walter" hosts it... Delicious...!!!

new topics

top topics

join