It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012 Too bad he's a pathological, theologically driven liar.

if those traits, in a nation's leader, qualify as justification for attacking his/her country, then the whole world should be a wasteland.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Jewish people seem to get offended and complain more than any other people.

Maybe they should stop taking themselves so seriously and ease up a bit.

I'm sick of all this hate and war. I know it's cheesy, but dammit we need more Love in this world.
edit on 28-9-2012 by LucidDreamer85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Jewish people seem to get offended and complain more than any other people.

Maybe they should stop taking themselves so seriously and ease up a bit.

I'm sick of all this hate and war. I know it's cheesy, but dammit we need more Love in this world.
edit on 28-9-2012 by LucidDreamer85 because: (no reason given)

I am not trying to nit pick your post as I agree with most of what you said

It's just that it's not the Jewish people "per say" who are offended by this. It is the Zionist controlled media who are using Judaism as a tool to demonize Mahmoud and his country with chants of Anti-Semite in their quest to form public opinion to agree on a strike on Iran. Most Jews, from what I can tell as I cannot speak for all of them, do not buy into the Zionist propaganda and are great people who want to live their lives in peace just like the rest of us.

It's the Zionists behind the scenes who are causing these problems.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Thanx for exposing the corruption.

The Zionist controlled media is very desperate as of recently in their quest for Iran.

As they lose hold on their subjects minds, they scream louder and print more blatant lies, hoping to keep the brainwashed people who have little time to read during the day. And how do they do this? They print a picture and a caption on a cover. And thats as far as some people take it. Where do they read this? In the supermarket checkout line as they wait to pay for groceries. And thats all they need to know about it. Later when they read about how the invasion and air strikes have begun, they will know "why".

Because he was evil and a liar, and making nukes and had to be stopped.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Is that the best title you got?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyetoeye
Is that the best title you got?

Do you have any suggestions for a more suitable title?

If you can think of a better title I will message the mods and see if they can adjust it to your liking

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Looks like these useless emotions are spreading to both sides, or at least that's what they are TRYING to do.

#ers.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yeah I was shaking my head when I read that paper the other day but you gotta understand the Daily News is barely a step above a tabloid paper, and I mean barely. Same goes for the NY Post. Both rely on sensational journalism.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The media are allowed to outright lie now-aren't they?
I do believe they are, but I have always thought this was their way.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

how can you say he's a liar, if there is no evidence otherwise.

his nation hasn't invaded anyone. as a matter of fact his nation was invaded by iraq backed by the united states of america.

if he was standing in front of the u.n. proclaiming peace while his nation was at war with two other countries that he invaded, that had nothing to do with 9/11, then you can call him a liar.

he says his nation is not producing nuclear weapons, the iaea and u.s. intelligence confirms this.

they say iran sponsors terrorism. then every country in the world that sells arms sponsors terrorism.

the u.s. armed the libyan resistance, which used those weapons to blow the embassy to rubble.

that you can condemn. the u.s., iran, russia, china et al, because all their weapons get into the hands of terrorists.

the u.s. talks of world peace and blatantly lies in front of the u.n. to invade iraq because of 9/11 and wmd.

both lies, al qaeda was solely responsible for 9/11. iraq and afghanistan had nothing to do with it.

then it took obama 10 years later to actually get the guy responsible, because republicans couldn't be bothered to get him and lose their "invade any country it pleases" card.

edit on 28-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I can't believe some people actually watch, read or listen to mass media anymore.

When will you people LEARN?
Only in the United States does the mass media get away with printing "facts" without accurate sources.

Turn off the TV / Radio / Newspapers. Search headlines only, then look up the real situation and transcripts. I've known the mass media lies about A'Jad for years now. I remember the mass media spewing all this craziness about A'Jad during a CBS interview. Except, when you actually read THE REAL TRANSCRIPT of the interview you realize that CBS chopped it up and took almost everything he *really* said out of context.

A'Jad, contrary to what MSM wants you to believe is quite intelligent. He is well spoken and makes solid, logical points despite being deeply religious. Learn about the man - read real transcripts from interviews and the speeches he's given - don't just drink the MSM / Wikipedia Kool-aid and accept that as fact.

Hell, MSM spun Osama Bin Laden as this evil, corrupt man hell bent on world domination and the destruction of the United States at all costs. No doubt Osama was responsible for 9/11 (if you buy the official story) but if people would actually watch his *real* videos / letters (instead of consuming the MSM spoon fed garbarge) you'd know exactly what he was upset about, what his precise demands were and why he felt that way. He was quite comprehensive in his explanations and reasonings...but you won't find that on his wikipedia article will you? Maybe you think "I didn't need to know why - just that he needed to be killed" - well then you are damning us all because if the media thinks you don't need to know why then they won't tell you or they'll tell you something to make you happy. It's on us to find out what the REAL DEAL is and hold the media accountable!

The mass media lies and spins EVERYTHING to you. I for one finally realized it when I saw the blatant treatment of Ron Paul during the nominations. When I had cable, I'd watch the news hoping for bits and pieces of Ron Paul. They'd mention everyone else except him. This went on for weeks until I finally threw my hands in the air and said F@#! it and cancelled my cable.

I have since been saving roughly 150 bucks on my now non-existant cable bill and am more informed about current events than I ever was before.

Get off the MSM nipple and start doing your own fact checking and research people. Deny Ignorance.

edit on 28-9-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just found this, maybe you all who're recently in love with that new Iranian guru should read it.

To OP; I agree about blatant lies in mass media, but then again some of the posts here are just the same, lies and ignorance.
Now if a speech is all people need to fall in love with a president, what is the problem with Obama? His speech is even more polished

What is wrong with people and what are these recent topics about Ahmadinejad? As a Persian (iranian citizen) I'm shocked. DId you guys know what he did before he was the "president" of Iran? Do you guys know what happens to people in Iran who do not agree with the regime or question the regime? Do you know how many people have been murdered and tortured to death because of their personal beliefs or religious views? My mothers cousin was executed. Please

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=885838
edit on 28-9-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"flashes love"

i thought that was a sign of peace. love is very different.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You are so misled and childish that it actually makes me physically angry. Just because I know that there are a lot more uneducated cowards that will vote for Obama right next to you.
edit on 28-9-2012 by stonedogdiary because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Great thread as always Corruption! I feel like I'm living in bizzaro world, I can't for the life of me understand how Netanyahu gets endless applause for a speech that is full of hate and divisiveness (including props of a bomb), yet A'jad gives a truly Statesman like speech and is ridiculed for it. This world is even darker than I thought it was.

God, if you are really real will you please hurry up and help us fix this hot mess of a planet! Thanks in advance!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Strange, in 2008 Iran was supposedly äbout to make a nuke".

Five years later, they are "about" to get "the bomb".

They're kinda slow, I guess?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A great speech by a wise man thank you for posting the transcript for all to read as well not just the video with the subtitles. As I have said many a times before, we have painted Iran as the boogie man for far too long.

Yes they are run by a theocracy, sure might be out there as far as the west is concerned, but I happen to have Iranian family through marriage, I hosted Iranians in my own home from Shiraz Iran just over two years ago, they are Baha'i faith, and you would think they being a supposedly persecuted religion would have horror stories to tell. Yet not one I heard I prodded and poked to try and justifiy the demonization, yet couldn't, and neither could they.

See if you have never been there, and take only what those who have left have said, or only what the media tells you then just don't stick your head in the sand, inhale once it's there, you and the rest of us will be better off.

The MSM has a clear agenda that is being spearheaded for war, they brodcast lies as truth, half truths as facts, and the opinion of BiBi as law. They claim Iran talks of war yet they only talk of defense, they claim they were close to nukes 10 yrs ago swearing within months we will have a nuclear Iran yet 10 yrs later were still months away.

Now don't get me wrong bad things I'm sure take place, but they take place everywhere, the whole world is a mess everyone just thinks Iran is worse because all our media are focused on their demonizing agenda of placating fear in our minds to accept the end fate we all know they are working towards.

And for the most part the people eat it up like dessert after a hearty meal, but if people were to actually drop there pre-conceived misconseptions get out and talk to an iranian national in your town or city, you would fully understand the amount of BS we are fed, get out and talk to the supposedly marginalized of Iran get there word on how there country is run..... I feel it might surprise you too see that, unlike the media portrayl there are a very up too date westernized society in more ways than we can think. I think if people used age old communication and took the time to look past a headline and develop thoughts for themselves that maybe more people would see the truths in the Iran leaders speech.

But then again with so many people fixated on what the talking heads have too say, and wiley coyote drawings from BiBi and further rhetoric from all our politicians I fear no one will ever get off there ass and talk to real people when the NYP, of Washinton Post has what no doubt is factual information, not biased, or opinion based... to tell them how to think act and form an opinion.

It saddens me to think that because one hasen't the time to get proper translation, proper knowledge, or informed opinions that we have a chance of going to war with a peaceful nation hellbent on its own protection and not the destruction of others yet thats just my opinion

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedogdiary
You are so misled and childish that it actually makes me physically angry. Just because I now that there are a lot more uneducated cowards that will vote for Obama right next to you.

May I please ask who that was directed to?

I'm not being paranoid, just genuinely curious.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I know I'm going to get flamed for this....but based on what I've listened to in interviews, and what I have heard him say to his own people.

I would take A'Jad as my president over Rombama any day...ANY DAY!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join