It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is George W. Bush the Anti-Christ!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

We are living in a day in age where even our religious leaders in America can't be trusted. The same people that preach peace and love are taking the innocence of youth for a pat on the head and a candy bar. Then the Archdiocese, the Vatican, and the U.S. Courts just let these sick whackos go free. My theory is once a pedophile always a pedophile.

Bush will be re-elected this year. It does not matter how many people vote for Kerry. It is all rigged. Yep, that is what I said. Our government that we are supposed to trust has been lying to us more and more since at least the very early 1940's. At first they lied to us to protect us. I can understand that. Now they lie to us to enslave us. More of this will come to pass starting in December of this year. Only 2 short months away.

Ok, so why is Bush the Anti-Christ:

1. In the Book of Revelation there is a 7 year tribulation starting with the signing of a peace treaty with Isreal, followed very soon by the rapture. The rapture being that in a blink of an eye all the true believers in Christ will be taken to heaven. Leaving only the "wicked" people on earth to either find God or face eternity in the fiery pits of hell. 2005 is 7 years before 2012 which is the end of the Mayan Calendar. Also 2012 would mark the 2000th anniversary of Jesus beginning his preaching. Jesus began preaching at 12 years old when he disappeared from his parents and they found him teaching elders about God.

2. Ok, we have the numbers and how it all fits in by 2012 but how will there be a peace treaty with Isreal? Well, Bush already has plans to go to war with Syria as soon as December of 2004. Remember Syria is harboring the WMD that Iraq took there right before the invasion by U.S. forces. That has been said by Bush and his staff for quite some time now. Ok, so now we take over Syria just like we have Iraq and Afghanistan. Syria won't last long due to the shock and awe. Syria is one of the biggest supporters of the terrorist group Hamas, in fact most of Hamas lives there. Syria has a huge Palestinian population. After the quick fall of Syria the U.S. led by Bush will force a peace treaty signing between what is left of the Palestinian and Hamas population and the nation of Isreal. This will happen sometime in 2005 dependant on how long it takes Syria to fall. Expect the rapture very soon after this occurance. Within a few weeks I would suspect.

Now I could not end this with out talking about Nostradamus. Remember Mabus everyone? Everyone thought it was Saddam or Osama Bin Ladan based upon how you could manipulate the letters to match either one. Well what about George W. Bush?

Drop off George. Nostradamus never used first names anyway.

W. Bush Now drop the h.

W. Bus Flip the W to an M.

M. Bus Add an A for pronunciation.

Mabus

Not as easy as Hitler but easier than Napoleon.

Also when you get a chance go look at the articles on www.paranormalnews.com and look for the Bill Knell articles about the appearance of a sailor in an old style uniform warning of 2005 and how "they" are messing with our future.

If you follow Al Bielek, Duncan Cameron, Preston Nichols and the experiments at Montauk, you will know about how when they did their time travelling they found out that everything after 2012ish is a dream-like state. Does that mean that reality is no more as we know it. Reality can only exist through consciousness. If there is no conscious beings left then reality would be really messed up to an outside observer. In fact what they saw in the dream like state was probably the last conscious thought on earth.

I am not a prophet. I can not predict the future. All I can do is make an educated guess based on what I have learned and experienced. I ask all of you to question everything, including me.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I doubt that bush is the Anti-Christ. The bible states that the Anti-Christ will claim to be God, something bush has never done and something most would not believe. He is too much of a wimp and I doubt anyone would worship him.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
He won't claim to be God right away. He doesn't need to until he rises from the dead himself. At first it will be New World Order for the first 3.5 years. So that would put him not claiming righteousness until the 2008/2009 border. After that it becomes a religious fight.

[edit on 16-10-2004 by GTWill]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the antichrist will have a great world following. bush can never have a great world following. he is hated by everyone except most republicans.

[edit on 16-10-2004 by krossfyter]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What a better way to get a world following than

Taking Over The World!!!

First Afghanistan, then Iraq

Next will be Syria, Iran, North Korea

We already run Kuwait, Canada(I know that is going to upset some people), Mexico, etc. We just don't run them openly. We have tons of political and social impact on many countries.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
the antichrist will be loved.. not hated.
thats my understanding of the scripture.

bush will never be loved.

bush can never build peace... when he is a part of so many wars.

new topics

top topics

join