It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan, its your turn now enjoy the brotherhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Jordan on the brink: Muslim Brothers mobilize for King Abdullah’s overthrow

Jordan’s Muslim Brotherhood has given King Abdullah II notice that he has until October to bow to their demand to transform the Hashemite Kingdom into a constitutional monarchy or face Arab Spring street pressure for his abdication.

debka.com...’s-overthrow

King Abdullah its your turn now, did you think working with the Controlers of Al Qaeda was going to insulate you, come on, the goal is bigger than you, and now its your turn for the fun.
The New World Order Marchs on, Folks we are running out of countries for them to play in, Saudi is coming soon than its over for us, i hope it payed your family very very well your Majesty, dont get Gaddafied for it.
And The Caliphate Rolls On, i hope the boys in Langley VA. and the City of London are really proud of their boys they are raising holy hell.

A Past ATS Post - Syrian Muslim Brotherhood to lauch political party - July 20th 2012
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Last month, I had a great opportunity to meet this very nice, well spoken Egyptian (Calling her Ati for privacy reasons) lady at Starbucks here in the States. She had moved to the United States in the midst of the Arab Spring last year. She had never stepped foot on U.S. until then, and spoke fluent English with little to no accent at all.

Ati and I started with small talk, asking where she was from and what-not. She was born and lived in Cairo her whole life up until the Arab Spring, in which she had an opportunity to come to the States and leave the mess in the Middle East. As we continued talking for a bit, I was very curious onto what her opinion was on the whole revolution - and I asked the big question.

"What is the Muslim Brotherhood and is it a political body or a front for something else?"

As to be expected, she was very nice and was more than a happy to talk about it. From what she said, the Muslim Brotherhood has been around for quite a while as a political party, but never really had an opportunity to have their ideals take hold of the Egyptian government. They had small roles in the past, but nothing really came out of the party. During the Arab Spring, the Muslim Brotherhood ideals were starting to gain attention with the general public and had the opportunity to run as a main political party after the revolution. During the removal of Hosni Mubarak and the subsequent election thereafter, the population was basically forced to choose between two candidates - one from the the Muslim Brotherhood and one from the National Democratic Party.

Ati never stated who she would have voted for, but she mentioned the mentality of the people was this - "Do we vote for someone who was in the same party of Hosni, or do we try something new with the Muslim Brotherhood?"

So in essence, this whole New World Order thing is kinda far fetched in my opinion (Remember it's only an opinion based on this conversation). Ati explained that the Muslim Brotherhood is both a political party AND a "tool" to use as an ideal.

Ati did not talk about Islam in general, but she was to be considered one of the progressives. She had nothing but great things to say about the U.S., and thoroughly enjoyed the lifestyle here versus Egypt. Not once has she been given nasty looks, rude comments or any other degrading bigotry. I hope this little conversation can shed a little light as to what was going on, and as to what the Muslim Brotherhood's purpose.

Granted, there's probably a lot of other factors that caused the Muslim Brotherhood to spread throughout the Middle East. But like I said, I believe the Muslim Brotherhood to be more of a social movement than our typical ATS elite NWO takeover that we discuss a lot here.

edit on 27-9-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I honestly do feel now that the West will be kicked out of the Middle East altogether next year, Israel too will be lost because the American President hates any contry that is not Muslim Brotherhood held, the Iran thing with Israel has been going on for 10 years, America keep saying to Israel please we must let Iran have another year to get a nuclear bomb, know that Israel will be hit when they have it ready.
The west are dead, Muslims will soon have 63% of the UK city area's and 30% of Countryside area, so we will soon be out numbered by 60 to 1, and 90% of UK births since May 2012 are Muslim births in UK.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Isn't he suppose to be a direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed?

I thought they had huge boners for what kind of stuff?

they say it's Good to be King,
edit on 27-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Come on man,I'm no lover of the islamification of Britain but your figures are nonsense.
Did the E.D.L. forget to tell you of their Zionist funding?
As for the topic,play with fire & you'll get burnt.No sympathy if I had my way I'd build a big fence around the middle east and northern Africa and leave them to destroy each other.Call it humanitarian work.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I honestly do feel now that the West will be kicked out of the Middle East altogether next year, Israel too will be lost because the American President hates any contry that is not Muslim Brotherhood held, the Iran thing with Israel has been going on for 10 years, America keep saying to Israel please we must let Iran have another year to get a nuclear bomb, know that Israel will be hit when they have it ready.
The west are dead, Muslims will soon have 63% of the UK city area's and 30% of Countryside area, so we will soon be out numbered by 60 to 1, and 90% of UK births since May 2012 are Muslim births in UK.

you dont know the elite plan?

watch this 2003 video from a well known shiekh about islamic eschatology

for those who cant watch the video

basically what the zionists have done and are doing and what they are preparing for is

put dictators over the muslims and oppress them for as long as the muslims can take (DONE),
then radicalise them and make them hate the west (DONE)
then allow these groups to come in power and sweep across the islamic nations one after the other (DONE)
then finally they will come to confront israel (WHERE WE ARE HEADING TO)

then in the future

ISRAEL is all alone surounded by these scary radical muslims (you cant blame israel,it was the FAULT of the incompetent black american president)
so israel will do a pre emptive strike, and that will be justified!!!!!
and the world will support israel because they either face a holocaust (some nincompoop muslims will come out and say, ISRAEL WE WILL SHOW YOU THE REAL HOLOCAUST)
and so Israel will attack the muslims, completely destroy and exhaust them that they want no more war
much like europe after ww1 and 2
at which point, Russia and China would have already been fighting a war with NATO and USA, and all parties were destroyed

Israel will be the ruling state, for israel has just saved the world

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Yep the black president started all of this before he was born. We will add time travel to his leet black president powers. Might help to think before you post.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack

Yep the black president started all of this before he was born. We will add time travel to his leet black president powers. Might help to think before you post.

thats how the media will portray it, blame the black half muslim president

watch holywood disaster films, they all have a black actor playing president. coincidence?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Jordan, like all other Arab nations will go down. Jordan is to prepare for incoming Palestinians who at some point in the future will all be forced to move there. Don't laugh, it's part of the plan for the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Originally posted by oasisjack

thats how the media will portray it, blame the black half muslim president

watch holywood disaster films, they all have a black actor playing president. coincidence?

coincidence?...of course not, those black people cause all the problems, and to have any black people in high office is just asking for disaster to happen...are you from the 1930's south?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The Debka article mentioned October 10 as the date of the MB protests in Jordan. If King Abdullah is overthrown, this time successfully. The prophecies of Jeremiah about Jordan will happen. 'Sit down in the dust daughters of Rabbat Ammon...' King Abdullah is overthrown. MB and any other arab parties then fight each other to see who will claim the empty throne of the Hashemite Kingdom. The Israelis will settle the conflict, restoring King Abdullah to his throne and regaining Mt Gilead and other parts of Jordan that rightfully belong to Israel.

new topics

top topics

join