It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in the 21st century and we number it in the 20s, 2001+ then was 2011 actually 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
We date after we complete...

And here is one more to think about....Latin for 7 is Sept and 8 is Oct...why is 9/11 not 7/11...based on this the quake on Mar.11th 2011 was actually 12 days before we completed the year 2012...if you accept the Torah and ancient knowledge this is obvious...but feel free to follow the machine calendars...

Mayan Wave ended Mar-April 2011...we are in a new world...and the sun is peaking over the ethereal horizon...we are experiencing storms. Is this also the Age of Aquarius we have been anticipating....I think you can guess what I think...

What if the quake in Japan was actually the 2012 quake they have us anticipating? I think if I was a PTB it would be an excellent way to fool people into over looking the apocalypse
The changes have been underway for a long time and this December may still bring change...I am thinking the Perigee in Nov might be of interest too

2011 was the first year that Ophiucus could be seen in the Northerm hemisphere...the constellation directly across the sky from Orion...The serpent bearer...What if they are alive...shining their knowledge down upon us like a light based Morse Code...AS ABOVE SO BELOW...

Food for thought
...think back to the record hurricanes in April last year, cutting the levees, Occupy, Egyptian Uprising...also Mar.11/11 Uranus entered Aries...Uranus brings teachings...the Middle East erupted and it still rocking and shaking our little ship fools

How many people awakened in 2011? You all know who you are and the changes you have felt...the non-sensitives will not get this at all...they are too busy numbing themselves...scared of change...

CHANGE CANNOT BE AVOIDED...

Sleeping through the apocalypse...time to wake

IMHO

But who am I?
Just another butterfly
taking wing, preparing to fly...

Peace

edit on 9/27/2012 by Drala because: Changed my mind...I can do that..I think...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Mods feel free to move...but the fragility of the earth is also expressed through us...as the apple tree apples, the earth peoples...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I always find it strange why Americans state the month first in a date.Isn't 9/11 really 11/9 ?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

I understand that the world and its people are going through a change from bad to worse.

That's been happening but, I'm so lost on everything else you're explaining.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Just no. The reason the 21st century starts in the year 2000 is because the first century started at 0000. It's very simple logic. The rest of your post was as much nonsense as the start.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by Drala

Just no. The reason the 21st century starts in the year 2000 is because the first century started at 0000. It's very simple logic. The rest of your post was as much nonsense as the start.

Umm, just no! The 1st Century went from the year 1 to 100, the 2nd Century was 101 - 201 and so on, hence the reason the 21st Century began on 1/1/2001 and not 1/1/2000 (most people celebrated the Milennium a year early, unlike me!)

new topics

top topics

join