It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be is not to pretend to be.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

They are all different, I really can't answer that. Sometimes the right question is better, than the right answer to the wrong question. If you are not looking, we have no need to discuss it. 'smiles' At least we settled that we are not in disagreement.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Well i did look once i must admit. What i found was not what i expected. Just endless plains and valleys. And in them was mystery.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hi Athlon lost touch with my own thread for a while as I on the road, ah lets see. My standpoint is I am on ATS to share and like it when others have something beneficial to share.What I share will depend on what is happening in a particular thread, be it one I begun or someone else,s. One thing I would like to share is this particular view. A man goes to see a master who he had never met before and heard he was enlightened and wise. When he arrived at the location there was an old man working the land in his vegetable garden. He asks the old man, can he speak with the master in private? the old man says yes, just go in the room in front of you and the master will be there. When he enters the old man is sitting there smiling, is this some kind of a joke? he asks. No I am the master you wanted to see. What did you expect to see someone floating in the air with rainbows in every corner of the room? No, but certainly something more than a mere old man whose hands are filthy and covered in earth. Well that show how little you know about enlightenment then. The master then says you may leave now.
In other words to me this story says you never know what is behind the human mask. I have learned to just let each person express themselves or not. To surprise me or not. Either way is fair, but if after sometimes the show repeats itself endlessly I know its time to go.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

that is what we call reality, what if it wasn't? That is something that would be worth considering at least.

try watching the 13th floor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join