It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Short Film "TRIANGLE" - Teaser Trailer Looks exciting!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This was just released by youtube user TragedyandHope, my favourite youtube user. The description reads:

A teaser for the upcoming short film "Triangle", which will change the way many now see the world....... MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED WITH TIME...

And here is the video:

edit on 27-9-2012 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I am actually very excited for this! This user is very good a making videos!

Here is just one example which was shared here and got a lot of attention and was even shared by Adam Kokesh!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Get around it people!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Oh and there is no release day on it as of yet..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

was that a teaser?
OR
was it the teaser to a teaser?
Nah
I'm just teasing.

Color me excited!
What color is that? like maybe bright green?? dunno.

I too like tragedyandhope.. I had forgotten that name, as I don't ever subscribe to anything hehe, keep it all in the mind, havn't hacked that yet.. I think..

Watched that second video. I've seen it before. Honestly I just came close to crying.
edit on 9/27/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Looks interesting, not sure how I came to that conclusion based on very little but hey.

Please post full video when it's released.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

was that a teaser?
OR
was it the teaser to a teaser?
Nah
I'm just teasing.

Color me excited!
What color is that? like maybe bright green?? dunno.

I too like tragedyandhope.. I had forgotten that name, as I don't ever subscribe to anything hehe, keep it all in the mind, havn't hacked that yet.. I think..

Watched that second video. I've seen it before. Honestly I just came close to crying.

Haha well you should subscribe to this one user haha yes the other video is amazing!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiverRunsFree
Looks interesting, not sure how I came to that conclusion based on very little but hey.

Please post full video when it's released.

Will do apparently a proper trailer will be released soon! I will post that when it is released!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
TBH I don't think it looks interesting at all. how can I be interested when it tells noting about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity
TBH I don't think it looks interesting at all. how can I be interested when it tells noting about it.

You didn't see...

The.
TRIANGLE! It was at the end, did you see it? come on man triangles change EVERYTHING you've ever thought!
I've been stuck on circles this whole time. going around around around... dizzy miss lizzy is right. This things got EDGE man. It's edgy in TWO dimensions!

seriously though I'm excited based on the guys editing skills and good movie making ability that hits harder than most other videos. And his knack for voicing pertinent issues.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity

If you Listen close the Background noise has J.F.K speaking...The Film maker is very talented ..at least I think so ..based on the past efforts...I'm IN! ('
')

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Well I think someone will have quite a lawsuit on their hands with this, or someone is claiming this to be a new movie when this came out 2 years ago. The symbol of the triangle is even the same.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Well I think someone will have quite a lawsuit on their hands with this, or someone is claiming this to be a new movie when this came out 2 years ago. The symbol of the triangle is even the same.

I really dont think this will be a lawsuit it is simple short film made by a youtube user that will be exclusive to youtube and won't be going to cinemas it has no connection to that movie what so ever

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

He'd have to make money on it for it to even be considered... And even then, he could could away with fair use for educational purposes.. Worst case it will be taken off youtube, only to pop back up in 30 other channels.

Just look at John stewarts shows.. Do you think they buy all those clips? They are allowed to use it because it's parody and they do actually make money on it.

top topics

join