It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUYS: What would you do if you fell and in love only to find out.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
B, C, D, and F would all chase me away fast.

F is one I could probably get over if they wanted some help to get over it themselves.

A is one that I am torn on. Would all depend on what happened and if there was any residual attachments with one that was killed.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Which one of your own personal situations are you trying to disguise in the bunch?

Actually none. I'm dating a bit and I run into a lot of 2 types: 1) they have kids and can't really make time to do anything. And 2) they well, lets just say should invest in some jogging shoes. LOL I just stand it anymore!!
Ya I'm not sure I could stick around for any of those. Maybe the Nazi, I'm not racist, but I'd just have to maybe keep it a secret. LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

F) She was an drug addict and acoholic

That's the only one that I could live with. The rest?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
Well, with B. in the equation, she wouldn't have started dating me in the first place, ya know, white power and all. So that one is a sure-fire dealbreaker. And unless you've only been playing phone tag, or only having a cyberomance, one should pick up on the rest rather quickly, with the exception of the murder thing. Unless she told you that, or you ran a background check, that one might not be so easy to pick up on.

But what if she made an acception for you, but was still wanting to be a nazi otherwise? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join