It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

GUYS: What would you do if you fell and in love only to find out.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
B, C, D, and F would all chase me away fast.

F is one I could probably get over if they wanted some help to get over it themselves.

A is one that I am torn on. Would all depend on what happened and if there was any residual attachments with one that was killed.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM

Originally posted by Sinny
Which one of your own personal situations are you trying to disguise in the bunch?

Actually none. I'm dating a bit and I run into a lot of 2 types: 1) they have kids and can't really make time to do anything. And 2) they well, lets just say should invest in some jogging shoes. LOL I just stand it anymore!!
Ya I'm not sure I could stick around for any of those. Maybe the Nazi, I'm not racist, but I'd just have to maybe keep it a secret. LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM

Originally posted by r2d246

F) She was an drug addict and acoholic

That's the only one that I could live with. The rest?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM

Originally posted by poloblack
Well, with B. in the equation, she wouldn't have started dating me in the first place, ya know, white power and all. So that one is a sure-fire dealbreaker. And unless you've only been playing phone tag, or only having a cyberomance, one should pick up on the rest rather quickly, with the exception of the murder thing. Unless she told you that, or you ran a background check, that one might not be so easy to pick up on.

But what if she made an acception for you, but was still wanting to be a nazi otherwise? lol

top topics
<< 1   >>