It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im in a very foul mood...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
early this morning lost a patient... 5 years old killed by unexploded 40+ year old u.s ordinance... dropped in a war that ended long before he was born... getting too damn old.. and tired of putting back together ... or burying victims of western grerd and imperialism... too many die or end up maimed for life due to all the damned unexploded bombs left behind when the u.s pulled out... the pain and sorrow of the boys parents now that he is gone ... no longer around to laugh.. play... live... take care of them when they get old... he died for nothing... committed no crimes.. had a good life ahead... words cant even describe the cold rage Im feeling at moment over the damn senselessnesw and loss of yet another innocent life because of damn western greed and imperialism.. you sit there with your comfortable lives.. living in safety far from the horrors and nightmares your government brings to the world with its murderous policies... then wonder why your government is hatad around the world..
edit on 26/9/12 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I can't say anything other than I'm sorry. I do nothing but armchair general. If that was my child, well, I can understand why someone would turn to terrorism if that happened to them.

Edit: Also, good on you for trying!
At least you are making a difference there.
edit on 26-9-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I am sorry for your state right now.............

Do know that there are good people on this frickin planet working towards a safer life...............

maic.jmu.edu...

May everyone here on ATS support this site and their cause.

Namaste................

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Words simply cannot describe how I feel for this poor little life, now gone, as well as the parents & extended family AND you.

I wept..........

Yours are powerful words, I have said a prayer.

May you be blessed to continue fighting this good fight.

The memory of this most precious little life WILL live on here and in my heart - never to be forgotten.

S&F

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am sorry for your loss, I have a 5 year old boy and I only see love and happiness – but he understands needless death.

I can only imagine what it is like for children to live with death and destruction from either a current war or one long past, but I do my best to educate.

Once again the US governments’ civilian death toll rises, they are solely to blame for this death and hundreds and thousands of others.

The US government is the biggest killer of innocent civilians in history and I absolutely hate its military machine, it’s out of control government and its failure as a financially viable entity.

Nothing I say will console you, but know that what you are doing the right thing.

I will tell my boy about this (I always tell him the truth about the world) and he will understand further why we must stop all wars and clean up the mess from the past.

The world is finally waking up to the unethical war crimes and dealings of the US government and that is why America is hated so much, it must be stopped and the world can see this now.

I am really at a loss for words here…… my son may draw you a picture of the differences children can face around the world (or something like that) if he does, I will message you with it.

Keep up the good work; you’re a person the world needs more of.

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
'Puts my arms around you, holds you for a bit'. So much courage to face this everyday. What a blessing that you can. Someone has to. I know you were a comfort to the child's family, and to your co-workers. Thank you for that. Take heart from us here, who admire the love you have in your heart.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Horrible isn't it... makes me feel sick!

I guess America just feel they have to be the bully boys! Karma will catch up with them though and so it should!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
early this morning lost a patient... 5 years old killed by unexploded 40+ year old u.s ordinance... dropped in a war that ended long before he was born... getting too damn old.. and tired of putting back together ... or burying victims of western grerd and imperialism... too many die or end up maimed for life due to all the damned unexploded bombs left behind when the u.s pulled out... the pain and sorrow of the boys parents now that he is gone ... no longer around to laugh.. play... live... take care of them when they get old... he died for nothing... committed no crimes.. had a good life ahead... words cant even describe the cold rage Im feeling at moment over the damn senselessnesw and loss of yet another innocent life because of damn western greed and imperialism.. you sit there with your comfortable lives.. living in safety far from the horrors and nightmares your government brings to the world with its murderous policies... then wonder why your government is hatad around the world..

I will not apologize for the government of the country I was born into, I had no choice and I can do nothing to change it. i would give or do ANYTHING to move to a 3rd world country, again, be a farmer and live off the land. So you think you are in a foul mood? HAHA!! I woke up a quadriplegic a few months ago forever strapped to a wheelchair.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Why post here???
All you will get in response is SORRY SORRY SORRY rhetoric.
We are experts in ignoring the pain of others..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Sounds like you need a new job. Maybe you could start a foundation that goes out looking for unexploded ordnance so this doesn't happen again...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The devestation of war lives long ater the war is over. My heart goes out to you, the child and the family.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Imagine how we feel...we're stuck here.

I am sorry to hear about your patient. I too have watched many, many patients expire in front of me due to negligence of all forms. Pediatrics are the worst...because as you said, they had their whole life in front of them. Absolutely horrendous for a child to die, no matter the cause. My heart goes out to that child's family...their suffering has only just begun.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Here in the UK they ain't my government! I don't vote for any of them. They are just a lot of hideous, sellout, evil humanity abusers!

Totally with you. I been feeling this way all my adult life about these brutes! I wish there was a way to deal with them, but it seems even if we are empowered mentally to acknowledge the existence of these brutes we are really powerless to stop them.

That being said I think it will run its course in the end, probably to the extermination of this cancerous species called the human!

People just look ugly to me now. All the "plebs" who are just so zombified they don't have a clue (or perhaps are too scared to dare to have a clue) and their brutal pseudo-democratic new authoritarian leaders who are just blobs of corruption!

I resist them every day, living a far from ideal alternative existence, watching that bloated "Titanic" of The Millitary Industrial Complex sinking with all on board.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien

Sounds like you need a new job. Maybe you could start a foundation that goes out looking for unexploded ordnance so this doesn't happen again...

Maybe the good old USofA can clean up the mess that they left behind, killing innocent civilian’s decades after a war that should not have started….. Wait, where have I heard this before?

Oh, that’s right, America loves war and killing innocent civilians and does not give a toss about the damage it causes.

This is just another example of why the world hates the US government and it’s military.

The US is not the world police – but the biggest terrorists and killers the world has ever known.

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman

Maybe the good old USofA can clean up the mess that they left behind, killing innocent civilian’s decades after a war that should not have started….. Wait, where have I heard this before?

Oh, that’s right, America loves war and killing innocent civilians and does not give a toss about the damage it causes.

This is just another example of why the world hates the US government and it’s military.

The US is not the world police – but the biggest terrorists and killers the world has ever known.

Mickierocksman

I suppose you could ask the US Govt to help, but my approach is more proactive.
edit on 27-9-2012 by AngryAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryAlien

A foundation? That's to much work, it's easier to piss and moan on an internet forum than to actually work towards a solution.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
G,day mate. when i first saw the title of your post the thought struck me. hmm this bloke is. papa oscar. might suggest that he swear of eating chook for a while. hahaha. but alas not so. mate, there are still people being fragged from ww1 and ww2 ord. throughout europe nth africa and south west pacific. i am talking russian, german, british, italian canadian, australian, japanese and american ord.. in fact lifted and relayed aussie land mines in south vietnam caused most of our mine casualities. mines, a # at the best of times. at the worst of times a gutrenching dose of blind, bloody, deadly human suffering and indiscriminate waste. the twist is. i did and still do like claymores.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Expat - our government is hated here also by many. Feel free to rant and offer advice as to what action the average joe can take to change it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You're right, and I'm sorry this happened to that little kid, and his parents, and you. I've felt the same rage you're feeling now.

But listen--I'm a full-blooded American, born and raised. I live in the heart of the west, and I hate my government as much as you do. What you have to understand is that the American government is not, by any means, a representative for the American people. I, including my little conspirator posse, and many other countless Americans and westerners HATE our government, because they do the same thing to their own citizens.

The definition of Anarchy is this; "The belief that no one shall rule over another." You can argue the point that "how would humanity make it without some kind of order?" but it doesn't matter. If we have to choose between having evil rulers, and having no rulers, then by all means, anarchy all the way.

God bless.

EDIT; and to all of you, moaning and groaning about how America is evil and the biggest killer ever, most Americans either have no idea what's actually going on overseas, or they're like me. Informed, and enraged. Don't assume America supports its government. There are petty ignorant citizens who support evil, yes, but every country of the world has those blind followers, not just America. Germany, Japan, Korea, all major countries have gone to war to make money. You know why? Because ALL the governments are FRIENDS, and ALL the governments are EVIL. Not the citizens.

Don't argue like it's nation vs nation. That's the cover, that's the facade. It's the world's people vs the world's governments, in every nation.

edit on 1-10-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: I can, that's why

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

You're right, and I'm sorry this happened to that little kid, and his parents, and you. I've felt the same rage you're feeling now.

But listen--I'm a full-blooded American, born and raised. I live in the heart of the west, and I hate my government as much as you do. What you have to understand is that the American government is not, by any means, a representative for the American people. I, including my little conspirator posse, and many other countless Americans and westerners HATE our government, because they do the same thing to their own citizens.

The definition of Anarchy is this; "The belief that no one shall rule over another." You can argue the point that "how would humanity make it without some kind of order?" but it doesn't matter. If we have to choose between having evil rulers, and having no rulers, then by all means, anarchy all the way.

God bless.

EDIT; and to all of you, moaning and groaning about how America is evil and the biggest killer ever, most Americans either have no idea what's actually going on overseas, or they're like me. Informed, and enraged. Don't assume America supports its government. There are petty ignorant citizens who support evil, yes, but every country of the world has those blind followers, not just America. Germany, Japan, Korea, all major countries have gone to war to make money. You know why? Because ALL the governments are FRIENDS, and ALL the governments are EVIL. Not the citizens.

Don't argue like it's nation vs nation. That's the cover, that's the facade. It's the world's people vs the world's governments, in every nation.

edit on 1-10-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: I can, that's why

Same here, unfortunately its our country that gives firearms to rebel groups around the world and not the other way around.

I'm thinking it's safe to say many here in america would gladly fight for a cause against their own slavemasters.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join