It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"So How Do You Explain Those Sky Grids?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That's a question which gets asked around here a lot.
Since a cheesy cartoon is worth a thousand words, I whipped up the following video.
It shows how those "grids" can happen with no nefarious intent.

Maybe it'll save someone a bunch of typing answering that question over and again.

*Note: The video is not intended to disprove chemtrails. Just to show how those grids happen.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I believe its best to let Johny Cochran answer for me.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

At the risk of a one liner....

Nice.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

That's my usual answer as to how they're formed.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Earlier this week I was mowing our pastures and I got to watch the sky most of the day and I saw this phenomenon in action. There was a strong wind from the north up there and it was cold enough to get the contrails to stick around longer as ice crystals. As the day went on the contrails from the various regular flight paths made the pattern your video described.

Looking at the map the above user posted it seems that I live near an intersection of north south and east west routes, so this makes much sense

Nothing much we can really do to refute the Chewbacca defense though

edit on 26-9-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
That's a question which gets asked around here a lot.
Since a cheesy cartoon is worth a thousand words, I whipped up the following video.
It shows how those "grids" can happen with no nefarious intent.

Maybe it'll save someone a bunch of typing answering that question over and again.

*Note: The video is not intended to disprove chemtrails. Just to show how those grids happen.

I did a similar simulator in Processing a while back:
contrailscience.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
i see that you guys have fully explained the making of chemtrails in the virtual enviorment that we in the real world call " your parent's basement". step out sometime and see if your 'hypothesis' stands the test of the real world.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

ROFL....... it was observing contrails that enabled the virtual model to be made!!

People also see circular flight tracks making spiral paths like this for exactly the same reason - atmospheric condittions - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

i see that you guys have fully explained the making of chemtrails in the virtual enviorment that we in the real world call " your parent's basement". step out sometime and see if your 'hypothesis' stands the test of the real world.

I am sure there are some that feel you should follow your own advice....

It seems like you actually don't want to have a rational debate about the evidence shown, but you would rather reply with statements such as above? Why is that?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

People also see circular flight tracks making spiral paths like this for exactly the same reason - atmospheric condittions - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you go a little picture that may help...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sky Grids?"

they are the result of time/spacing of flights in the jet corridors

the upper atmosphere & whats known as the prevailing wind

also a factor is the rotation of the Earth beneath the Jet contrails up there 5 miles high

the apparent grid result is when N-S corridors/ flight paths and the E-W corridors are in proximity with one another (but several thousand feet above or below the perpendicular flight corridors....

the first chem trail i ever seen was during a 1960 summer evening at the 'Swatara' farm, in Hershey PA
a classmate, B. Lundquist, saw the red sky phenomena along with me, he was putting the pony up for the night
edit on 15-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

How were you able to determine the chemical makeup of this "chemtrail" from the ground?
That one always confuses me.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by St Udio

How were you able to determine the chemical makeup of this "chemtrail" from the ground?
That one always confuses me.

Ive asked the same in almost every thread in this forum without a peep from anyone.

My answer as I am not getting any from the ones who claim to see chemtrails is the people that can tell just by observation have bionic eyes like the 6 million$ man or robotic eyes like the T1000 has in the terminator.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I read somewhere they use these to prevent satellites from seeing certain things at certain times.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel
I read somewhere they use these to prevent satellites from seeing certain things at certain times.

Lacrosse or Onyx is a series of terrestrial radar imaging reconnaissance satellites operated by the United States National Reconnaissance Office. While not officially confirmed by the NRO or anybody in the U.S. government, for a long time, there was and is widespread evidence to confirm its existence, including one NASA website.

In July 2008, the NRO itself declassified the existence of their SAR satellite constellation.

According to former Director of Central Intelligence Admiral Stansfield Turner, Lacrosse had its origins in 1978 when a dispute between the Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Air Force as to whether a combined optical/radar reconnaissance satellite (the CIA proposal) or a radar-only one (the USAF proposal) should be developed was resolved in favor of the USAF.

Lacrosse uses Synthetic Aperture Radar as its prime imaging instrument.It is able to see through cloud cover and also has some ability to penetrate soil, though there have been more powerful instruments deployed in space for this specific purpose.

Lacrosse radar imaging reconnaissance satellites

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that clouds seem to move as if something on a computer, digitally.

If you watch, they move like the chessboard knight, not in a straight path, but up, sideways, up, sideways, seldom following a straight push in any direction. I suspect hardcore weather systems are in place.

Good thing we're not paying for this. I'm not, at any rate. It's not my purchase, and I don't honor the debt.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel

As if a few straight lines could block satellites moving a thousands of miles an hour from looking a little sideways??

Please - deny ignorance - try not to display it!!

top topics

join